Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days (34472 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by wellmax(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2012
Pastor Adeboye and Pastor Tunde Bakare back in the days. When Men were boys, working for the Lord. God blesses his servants. Just trust in Him.

http://www.facebook.com/pastoradeboye/posts/170034823132156

14 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2012
Whatever ur take on Tunde Bakare, there must always be a prophet Elijah confronting weak minded king Ahab and power-insecured Jezebel. Did I mention GEJ & PGJ ?

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2012
when men where boiz..

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by vanminister: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2012
HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD!!!
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by vanminister: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2012
THOSE DAYS THE BIBLE WAS OUR SAT NAV

THE BIBLE WAS OUR LAPTOP-IPAD-IPHONE

THE BIBLE WAS OUR LANGUAGE

THE BIBLE SHOWED US HOW TO PRACTISE BROTHERLY LOVE

IN THOSE DAYS WE PRAYED FOR THE LORD TO COME

BUT TODAY, I DONT KNOW.....................

23 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by otus4me(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2012
Whao! A big shout out to d person dat posted this pics. These men ve been in the lord for long
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by redcliff: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2012
See house, let me tell you a fact. People that are in the same field, no matter how far apart ehy have gone later in d future, the still know and have known themselves back in the days. pictures of pastors, even military men, (the likes of obj,ibb,buhari together). Even comedian (maleke, I go die and others) snaping pictures together. But make I ask of, T.B joshua, who were his friends back in d days?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2012
Before the commercialization of Nigerian churches.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by juman(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2012
~Bluetooth:

^^^^
Probably before the coming of IBB. IBB destroyed the country in many fronts.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by deols(f): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2012
otus4me: Whao! A big shout out to d person dat posted this pics. These men ve been in the lord for long

these men have been feasting on the lord for long grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2012
deols:

these men have been feasting on the lord for long grin
will u Stf up? whats ur proof? grin
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Clemzy16(m): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2012
redcliff: See house, let me tell you a fact. People that are in the same field, no matter how far apart ehy have gone later in d future, the still know and have known themselves back in the days. pictures of pastors, even military men, (the likes of obj,ibb,buhari together). Even comedian (maleke, I go die and others) snaping pictures together. But make I ask of, T.B joshua, who were his friends back in d days?
Ans: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome!
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2012
[img]fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/c48.0.403.403/p403x403/431056_433271406723403_143461266_n.jpg[/img] pastor bakare served under baba adeboye before he established his church latter rain
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by na2day(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2012
wellmax: Pastor Adeboye and Pastor Tunde Bakare back in the days. When Men were boys, working for the Lord. God blesses his servants. Just trust in Him.

http://www.facebook.com/pastoradeboye/posts/170034823132156

Is the other man in suit, Prophet Abiara? grin
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Bravoe(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2012
vanminister: HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD!!!

IS OUR WATCHWORD AND STRENGTH
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Series22(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2012
~Bluetooth:

good old days, wen bakare was stil a man of God

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by postemail: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2012
If those professing Christianity took their belief and acts beyond the gates of church, I thInk Nigeria would have been a better country. Many are only paying lip service to Christian values.
Somehow I think our desire to be like Christ is laced with extreme ignorance. I mean can someone selling pirated movies lay claim to be Christlike ? I ask this question because there was a day I went to Alaba, and there was a noisy sermon blaring from loud speakers by one preacher in the midst of DVD sellers. I wonder if it occurred to the preacher that his congregation are selling pirated movies. It kinda begs the question, is copyright infringement a sin in a developing country where citizens can barely afford the original price tag ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2012
Series22: good old days, wen bakare was stil a man of God

Bad or good,he's more outspoken about the affairs of the nation.Apart from church influence,bakare could be a tool for popular revolt and I will be cool with that.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2012
They lived their lives, feeding from the vulnerables.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Imoy(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2012
Series22: good old days, wen bakare was stil a man of God
now wot is he? Pls u or anyone else is nt in the position to judge.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2012
Billyonaire: They lived their lives, feeding from the vulnerables.

Only the blindfoldedpunkazz.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2012
This men has been here for long.. I wonder why bakare is losing focus
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2012
vanminister: THOSE DAYS THE BIBLE WAS OUR SAT NAV

THE BIBLE WAS OUR LAPTOP-IPAD-IPHONE

THE BIBLE WAS OUR LANGUAGE

THE BIBLE SHOWED US HOW TO PRACTISE BROTHERLY LOVE

IN THOSE DAYS WE PRAYED FOR THE LORD TO COME

BUT TODAY, I DONT KNOW.....................

What a good write up, yes back then, 'Jesus only is our message', but now priorities have changed.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Series22(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Bad or good,he's more outspoken about the affairs of the nation.Apart from church influence,bakare could be a tool for popular revolt and I will be cool with that.
The Ex-man of God wants his own share of d national cake; and d best way 2 do it is 2 join forces wt Buhari & Tinubu. Well, i wish him Luck
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Series22(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2012
Imoy:
now wot is he? Pls u or anyone else is nt in the position to judge.
He is a former Man of God.. Ex-Man of God turn politician
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by honeric01(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2012
gboss4sure: This men has been here for long.. I wonder why bakare is losing focus

Do you mind telling us how you came about his "losing focus theory"? do you know his calling or do you think every pastor must be about "everybody shout halleluyah"?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by honeric01(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
Series22: He is a former Man of God.. Ex-Man of God turn politician

What a judge you are.. you only want a pastor who's ready to tell you what you want to hear and anyone who tells you the opposite automatically becomes an Ex-pastor to you. hmmm what a world.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by klax(m): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
@ Honerico1 Quote" Do you mind telling us how you came about his "losing focus theory"? do you know his calling or do you think every pastor must be about "everybody shout halleluyah"?

Pls bros can you tell me or the House what again is the calling of a pastor

To be tithe robber To be Altar robber??, To be a politician To be a chaotic man of God? To be promting the nation to the stage of Anarchy by his careless unbiblical utterances?? To be a pastor who can not defend his faith in the face of terrorist because he lost election?? Pls kindly tell us what pastor calling is plzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by honeric01(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
klax: @ Honerico1 Quote" Do you mind telling us how you came about his "losing focus theory"? do you know his calling or do you think every pastor must be about "everybody shout halleluyah"?

Pls bros can you tell me or the House what again is the calling of a pastor

To be tithe robber To be Altar robber??, To be a politician To be a chaotic man of God? To be promting the nation to the stage of Anarchy by his careless unbiblical utterances?? To be a pastor who can not defend his faith in the face of terrorist because he lost election?? Pls kindly tell us what pastor calling is plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Stop saying what you do not know

Do you know anything about John the baptist?
Moses?
Joshua?
Samuel
David?

Are these people prophets or not? were they involved in politics or not? Did they also lose focus?

What about Abraham?

How about Jesus having fellowship with sinners since you want to bring in tribal and religious hatred to your arguments?

I am not a Latter rain assembly member but i hate ignorance and deceit.
1: he does not preach tithe in his church services
2: Offerings are relative and not stressed
3: Speaking out against evil is now anarchy?

Now i see why this country won't be better again with people like you who are hell bent on shutting down those who are willing enough to save the country from going downhill.

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by BrutusOj(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
redcliff: See house, let me tell you a fact. People that are in the same field, no matter how far apart ehy have gone later in d future, the still know and have known themselves back in the days. pictures of pastors, even military men, (the likes of obj,ibb,buhari together). Even comedian (maleke, I go die and others) snaping pictures together. But make I ask of, T.B joshua, who were his friends back in d days?
stop sounding like a kid.What are u tryin to insinuate?have u eva seen d catholic,methodist,anglican priests,bishops robing shoulders wit d pentecostals n d odas? Are de not all doing d work of God?T.B Joshua probabily is not their cliques,simple...don't try bringin out an inference from a wrong observation

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by benkings(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
xo ur learnt frm d bible dat snaping pix togeda iz a criteria to knw a true MOG....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) / "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User / Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.