Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader (11615 Views)

A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective / Quotes Of Famous Muslims Against Terrorism / Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Remii(m): 7:47am On Aug 20, 2012
Salam Alaikum

Firstly, let me mention that your real reward will be in heaven, Insha Allah. Allah(S) promised that whoever saves a life, it is as though you have saved the entire humanity.

“…If anyone kills a person – unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land – it would be as if he killed all people. And if anyone saves a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all people” (Qur’an 5:32)

Abubakar Shekau is responsible for murder and spreading mischief in the land. He leads a deadly terrorist cult that continues to murder innocent people and damage the name of Islam and the Deen of our noble Prophet Muhammed (S). He embarrasses us and causes secterian grief and strife in Nigeria. This is unbecoming for us Muslims. Enough is Enough, WALLAHI! We will not keep living under his threats and attacks!

Insha Allah, we will save ‘humanity’, by saving many life’s that he directs his brainwashed cult members to kill.

We are hereby grateful that Allah in His mercy has given us the financial capacity to offer this cash compensation as motivation to help soon end the days of this cursed man and stain to Islam. His days are numbered Insha Allah for all the harj(killing) that he encourages.

Whoever of the brothers is skilled in head-hunting, please join the ranks that go after this menace in a Jihad of our time. Allah(S) will be with you. Verily the protection of Allah(S) is sufficient for us all. Ameen.

We welcome more donations from brothers, Insha Allah we will increase the reward for his head and we also offer rewards for all useful information on his terrorist group and their sponsors. Nigeria’s security services needs the help of us brothers. Simply email us and you will be sure of 100% anonymity, fully confidential. We shall forward the information to the appropriate quarters, local and international, and arrange your compensation with you by email, Insha Allah.

To donate or send us information and tips: Email: brother@ muslimsagainstterror.com

The dignity of Islam will be restored Insha Allah. Islam is our Deen, perfected Deen of Peace.

Salam,

Brother Isa Sami

Media Relations

brother@muslimsagainstterror.com

http://muslimsagainstterror.com/abubakar-shekau-wanted-dead-or-alive-reward-for-capture-or-info/

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by maclatunji: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2012
Interesting stuff, more information can be obtained here:

http://www.muslimsagainstterror.com
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by honeric01(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
Very easy, let's start from the president,he has the list of the sponsors,get the president to talk, then Shekau would be caught and PUNISHED,together with the list of sponsors the president is holding on to.

we have already known collabos like

1: Bamanda Tukur
2: Senator Ndume
3: V.P
e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
Na wash.... Why don't u just ask the president?
He has every info u need on BH.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2012
Long overdue though highly commendable.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Demdem(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
excellent. Again not all muslims are terrorist. a message to bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
I prefer they use the money to help the education system in the north. Dis BH guys your seeing haff bin brain washed right from the time they were kids,so its easy for politicians to use them for their personal needs. The educational system in the north is too poor. Some schls in the north use hausa to teach their kids.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by oliidell(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
The post dosn't fool me. Muslims against terror indeed.far as I'm concerned hausa muslims in these restive states kno d identity of these elements and hav chosen to keep mute...silent-consent!

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
This is a lofty idea. The bounty needs to be increased to $100,000. This is the beginning of the End of Boko Haram.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by decrox199(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
A good number of us knows little about Islam and find it convenient to brand them terrorists but I'm one of those that knows that the good ones outnumbers the bad eggs...hope this thread helps

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin see propaganda na,in jos yesterday this dudes where coming back from"prayers",passing a church they started breaking the glasses of every car packed outside,u cant fools us again,u guys want us to loose guard,e don dey mad abi

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by jawjaw1: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
As the Americans say, 'way to go, Atta boy!'
Thumbs up to these Muslim brodas. Na now una start the ngede!
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by IKdImpeccable(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
May God save Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
where i go collect the money?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by maigaskiya1: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
oliidell: The post dosn't fool me. Muslims against terror indeed.far as I'm concerned hausa muslims in these restive states kno d identity of these elements and hav chosen to keep mute...silent-consent!
man wit 10thusnd dols dia dys re numbrd
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by WebSurfer(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
i actually saw a pic on bbm, and a reward of 10k, this is some serious funny shit
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Alaafialoro(m): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
Is this for real?
If it‘s real,they are doing the right thing and soon BH will be a thing of the past.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by maigaskiya1: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2012
My info ahmadu sherif stays in abuja.ibb mina hiltop.buhari kaduna.adamu ciroma potiskum.atiku yola aliu gusau zamfara.my 10dols sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2012
its a TRAP, nigerian security service are looking for innocent citizens they will make mince meat from because bh has eluded them,chop AND DIE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by hikmoj(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
Sometimes an ayah is quoted in a wrong context. Anyway its good sha. Anytime sth like dis happened is alwayz a victory 4ISLAM. Hope d person dt put dis up is not even a member? I'm scared 4d future of 9ja. Thx Allah HIS ni'mah
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by hikmoj(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
I think uncle GEJ knows better.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by VirginFinder: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
Wow.
So touching.I am moved to tears.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by hikmoj(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
one d reasons y i'm scared 4 9ja future is ignorance. 99% of 9ja n world 2day choosed media as their bases 4any issue like dis.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
oliidell: The post dosn't fool me. Muslims against terror indeed.far as I'm concerned hausa muslims in these restive states kno d identity of these elements and hav chosen to keep mute...silent-consent!
don't mind the mud munchers! Nigerians have been ridiculed for so long.this is an insult and a slap to our face! When u get bitten by a snake u still ask someone who didn't see the snake if the snake actually bit you? That's the case with the government.Seems the government is not serious wiping out boko haram.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
You beat me to that money man grin
mai gaskiya: My info ahmadu sherif stays in abuja.ibb mina hiltop.buhari kaduna.adamu ciroma potiskum.atiku yola aliu gusau zamfara.my 10dols sharp sharp
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Lordave: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
Billyonaire: This is a lofty idea. The bounty needs to be increased to $100,000. This is the beginning of the End of Boko Haram.
supported!
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by boyendowed(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
Nice one but it makes me wonder why the government has not put a bounty on shekau's head

1 Like

Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Lordave: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
Gaiden k: its a TRAP, nigerian security service are looking for innocent citizens they will make mince meat from because bh has eluded them,chop AND DIE!!!!
you too get sense

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by lacasa: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
Nice one.

Want ϯo be a part off this orgtn.

Islam 4 life grin
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by CastleandGreen: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
Are you people tired of harboring the terrorist?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Authenticity Of Hadith "I Am The City Of Knowledge And Ali Is Its Gate" / Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.