Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,357 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! (2195 Views)

Which Is Better For Self Service / Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… / What Is Good For The Goose. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by 190: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
to the female nairalanders who condemn pre marital sex

if youve decided to keep your body for your future husband, i have also decided to keep my money for my future wife

no pre marital sex, no pre marital spending too..what is good for JANE Is also good for JOHN too

[s]nor be only una sabi start stup!d august threads[/s]
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
Lolz...Nothin wey person no go c 4 here, sumhw sumhw,u wld find urself doin pre-marital spendin 4 dat lady u wan2 impress.
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by 190: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
^stop hating and been racial on me, is it because im BLACK

let me air my mind. DUH!
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
poster, forget Us men with our initial garagara with testing and pre-marital sex.
When a woman eventually package and dump her punny at your bed, I bet you will have numerous excuses afterward not to explore your fantasy.
Belle go pain u, tiredness from work, headache,stress etc....
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by ayobase(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
190: to the female nairalanders who condemn pre marital sex

if youve decided to keep your body for your future husband, i have also decided to keep my money for my future wife

no pre marital sex, no pre marital spending too..what is good for JANE Is also good for JOHN too

Na only today u make sense small!

1 Like

Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2012

GBAM... cool
i totally agree ith this a hundren and ten percent cool
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by Sijo01(f): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
Op is bored!
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by 190: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
Sijo01: Op is bored!

stop been a racial to me
is it because im black undecided
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by Sijo01(f): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
Eyahhh!
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by 190: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
undecided
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
OP, no one wants your money anyway.

Sijo01: Op is bored!
And obviously restless.

190:
So you agree this thread is stup!d, then? Proves my reply to Sijo01. I rest my case. tongue
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by 190: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
^Yield baybe boo

are you doing this to me sad
I thought i was your baby :-/
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by Basildon1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
Yield: OP, no one wants your money anyway.
LOL!
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by 190: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by CrazyMan(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2012

Makes sense though
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by 190: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
CrazyMan:
Makes sense though
kiss kiss
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by CrazyMan(m): 1:27am On Aug 21, 2012
smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 21, 2012
190: ^Yield baybe boo

are you doing this to me sad
I thought i was your baby :-/

Lmao @ baybe boo. cheesy
*Falls off agbalumo tree*
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by joudini(m): 6:10am On Aug 21, 2012
190:

stop been a racial to me
is it because im black undecided

Funny homie
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by Goldieluks: 7:26am On Aug 21, 2012
190: kiss kiss
undecided undecided shocked
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by iyatrustee(f): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2012
Yield:

Lmao @ baybe boo. cheesy
*Falls off agbalumo tree*

agbalumo tree? oops! cheesy cheesy @op, u don crase finish embarassed
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2012
wink wink
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by 190: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2012
What exactly is goin on here
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2012

falls from TITANIC
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by ijebabe: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
lefulefu:
GBAM... cool
i totally agree ith this a hundren and ten percent cool
Why you no go agree, U don chop ni? undecided
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2012
I dread 190 and his bad mouth more than anything but this time i`ve got to comment of this. Trust me i`m not going racist on you.grin
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by 190: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
chipmunkey: I dread 190 and his bad mouth more than anything but this time i`ve got to comment of this. Trust me i`m not going racist on you.grin

cheap monkey brother i sight you from afar

you too much, chop knuckle!!
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
Did you say Cheap? You don come again o! grin grin
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by 190: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
^sorry i meant chimonkey! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
Leave me jor, i don vex already.cool
How far with that your main skele? I dey find that specie o!
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by 190: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2012
bruv,

skele don enta voicemail tey tey
as you see me so theres na one man riot i come be
u dey bbm!
Re: What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2012
190: bruv,

skele don enta voicemail tey tey
as you see me so theres na one man riot i come be
u dey bbm!
i get you for facebook long time, then i know know as you take vamoos.
Wetin you come dey do for Italy?
I no dey BB chat o and i dey beaf anybody wey dey use am! ANDROID all the way lol!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If You Have Met The Right Christian Person For Marriage / 10 Facts About Women / What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.