Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Family Guy And The Simpsons... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Family Guy And The Simpsons... (7684 Views)

Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? / Where Can I Download The Simpsons And Family Guy 3gp / Family Guy Vs The Simpsons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Guy And The Simpsons... by rodeo0070(m): 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
Which one cracks your ribs most?
This has been on debate for a while now...
For me its the FAMILY GUY, my favourite characters-PETER GRIFFIN, STEWIE AND BRIAN...
Don't get me wrong, THE SIMPSONS too is hilarious as well.
Your honest thoughts will be appreciated.

Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by samfibby(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2012
I use to love and adore bart simpson when i was younger, i could watch a particular episode a 100 times without getting bored. With family guy, there are so many outrageous characters. Peter griffen (seth marcfarelene) is crazy funny, brian can make comments that are far way mature for kids to understand, but he is a stir in the boat, its funny how they chose to make the smartest guy in the house a DOG, lois is the kind of woman u would like to have as a wife at 40, how de hell did she fall in love with a fat drunk loser with irish blood and a mexican citizenship, i love stewie"s british accent but i am yet to decide if he actually is straight or gay, i guess his character is portrayed gay-like to make jest of british men, chris and meg are dumb funny too. Outside the family, glenns quagmire"s pervert character sends a wrong message about barchelorhood, i love clevelands virginia accent, joe's humble nature, i love to hear jewish moth goldman talk. All in all family guy is it for me
Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
Both are rubbish but I still prefer the Simpson
Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by samfibby(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
@adetayor. Maybe if you work on your sense of humor u might just love on one them or the two. cool

1 Like

Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by rubimartin: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2012
According to me family guy is the best tv show. I have watched this show regular basis.It is an American animated sitcom tv show. My favorite characters are Peter Griffin, Glenn Quagmire, Cleveland Brown.
Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by samfibby(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2012
The creative characters are listed below:first:seth macfarlene, the genius behind the show,the voice behind peter griffin, brian griffin, stewie griffin, glenn quagmire, Carter Pewterschmidt, tom tucker.woo, this guy is a handful. 2nd, mike henry voiced consuela and cleveland, alex borstein voice lois griffen

Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by samfibby(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2012
Other characters:brian griffin, lois griffin, stewie griffin, cleveland

Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by samfibby(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2012
consuela, glenn quagmire, meg griffin, moth goldman

Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by braycraig7: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2012
haha...Thanx to share pics here..Stewie in attitude.
Family guys rocks my nice and me watch it all time when we r free.
Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by samfibby(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
U are welcome. Season 11 is on.
Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by mufex(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
South Park is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by samfibby(m): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
Family guy/simpson are money spinners, south park is consistent in keeping its original acts till date, thats a plus but it doesnt generate as much cash outside the us and europe. 2oth century owns family guy/simpson, that tells u its worth the investment. Besides that, the three are in a different league. South pask is pretty cool too, but personally, its family gut 4 me.
Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by rodeo0070(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
samfibby: The creative characters are listed below:first:seth macfarlene, the genius behind the show,the voice behind peter griffin, brian griffin, stewie griffin, glenn quagmire, Carter Pewterschmidt, tom tucker.woo, this guy is a handful. 2nd, mike henry voiced consuela and cleveland, alex borstein voice lois griffen
My friend I love your in depth analysis of the show. Thumbs up...
Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by rodeo0070(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
Bird is the word...
Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by samfibby(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
Yeah, the bird is the word, or is the bird the word.
Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by mufex(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
Simpson is rubbish........family guy insane........south park Hmmmmmmm....
Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by pendo89(f): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
grin grin simpson vs family guy. I give it up for family guy.
but simpson still cracks my ribs.
Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by rodeo0070(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
"Meg. Who let you back in the house?"- Peter Griffin.
"Fat Men are not fat only Fat Women are".-Peter Griffin.
Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by rodeo0070(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2012
ROAD HOUSE!
Re: Family Guy And The Simpsons... by michel00(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2012
Family Guy & Simpson both are the fantastic show & i watch every episode of these shows. These shows also nominated for many awards. When i watch these shows then my interest reach on the top.

Watch the Project Runway online @ seriesgate.com

You can also like us @ TvShowServers

(1) (Reply)

Fztvseries New Site Mobiletvshows Is Back Online / Classic Movies On Tubemotion.com / Lion Heart: The Kanu Story (Kanu Nwanko's Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.