Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Want To Know How I Can Install Microsoft Office And Other Softwares - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Want To Know How I Can Install Microsoft Office And Other Softwares (1605 Views)

Free Download: Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus 15.0.4551.1011 / Microsoft Office Suite For iPhone And iPad? / Microsoft Office 2013 Now Available For Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know How I Can Install Microsoft Office And Other Softwares by ABtilor: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
[center]i just got a mini laptop from my friend, as well i want to change the office 2010 inside to 2007 packages and corel-draw, because the office inside is 2010 and is not for public users, it is for cooperate users. so whenever i try to use the office it always give warning to delete it from the system. [/center]
Re: I Want To Know How I Can Install Microsoft Office And Other Softwares by uceee(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
It may be because the MS office installed is a trial version and has expired. Just uninstall the office 2010 through the control panel. Then go to any software store near you and buy MS office 2007 CD. Btw, I hope you have an external DVD drive. Put in the CD and then follow instructions from the interface which should appear. Type in the product key when u're prompted to. It should take a few clicks to install. Hope this helps.
Re: I Want To Know How I Can Install Microsoft Office And Other Softwares by folafola(m): 6:56am On Aug 22, 2012
I understand your plight. it is sometimes difficult to uninstall office that came with system mine had same issue.I digest you give it to a qualified engineer
Re: I Want To Know How I Can Install Microsoft Office And Other Softwares by biz4u(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
ABtilor: [center]i just got a mini laptop from my friend, as well i want to change the office 2010 inside to 2007 packages and corel-draw, because the office inside is 2010 and is not for public users, it is for cooperate users. so whenever i try to use the office it always give warning to delete it from the system. [/center]
The best thing is to uninstall the office 2010 from the control panel and install office 2007 on the system. You can get office 2007 from any software store.
Re: I Want To Know How I Can Install Microsoft Office And Other Softwares by waniliew: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2012
[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/iPhone.gif[/img]

Welcome guy and nice to meet you

(1) (Reply)

Haier Thermocool A100 Laptop Promo, Has Anyone Subscribe To This Promo? / Dell Latitude E7240 Core I5 4th Gen For Sale In Warri. (pics) / I Need A Good UK Used Or Nigerian Used Laptop Price Not Note Than 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.