Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

South African Visa: Study Permit Or Visitors Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Visa: Study Permit Or Visitors Visa (3362 Views)

Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa / South African Visa. / The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

South African Visa: Study Permit Or Visitors Visa by STENACO: 5:06am On Aug 21, 2012
Dear nairalanders,

I got admission to study in south africa but the requirment I am seeing from the embassy of the study permit I dont know if it will possible to just obtain a visitors visa and then travel to process the study permit. Please ur advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: South African Visa: Study Permit Or Visitors Visa by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
You need to let us know the requirement the embassy requested from you but i am sure that it is the normal requirement they give to every body applying for student visa permit.
Re: South African Visa: Study Permit Or Visitors Visa by Megapower: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
Does any one has a re-usable or transferable ticket from SA TO NIGERIA for the month of September. My friend urgently need it.
Re: South African Visa: Study Permit Or Visitors Visa by STENACO: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
@oyibomoses: they require medical certificate, medical certificate,medical insurance, proof of sponsorship,proof of accomodation.
Re: South African Visa: Study Permit Or Visitors Visa by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2012
it is normal for every embassy to ask for such documents and funny enough the documents u listed here are easy to get apart from the proof of sponsoship which is ur account statement or your sponsor account statement which should hav been the first thing you need to know before applyin then for the accomodation the school will always make arrangment for that just contact them and tell them this is what the embassy require from you is as easy oga which u best of luck
Re: South African Visa: Study Permit Or Visitors Visa by Manager007: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2012
Although you can enter SA on a visitor's visa and then apply for a Study Permit once you are inside SA. But you need to know that, you will still be required to submit the same docs as required by the embassy in Nigeria.its the same process. Besides, some times, your application may not be so successful if u apply whilst visitin SA.

So, if I may advise, why not appplyy straight from Naija and give yourself peace of mind by securing your study permit once and for all?
Re: South African Visa: Study Permit Or Visitors Visa by justwise(m): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2012
Please lets keep all SA related inquiries in one thread.

Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/944102/general-south-africa-visa-enquiries

(1)

Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview / How To Get Australian Working Visa / Is Certified Copy Entry Of Pursuant Of Birth Equals British Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.