Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy (12845 Views)

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by LesbianBoy(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2012
This thread is the opposite of Dailynews thread titled ''the miseries of being single and comfortable''

Here are some of the pitfalls of being single & BROKE without prior love includes:

1. ladies see you as a LAZY man and a LOSER even without giving you a moment to know who you are and whether you are hardworking or not.

2. People see you as a irresponsible and a NFA(No future ambition) kinda guy!

3. Family torments you every now & then especially wen u start clocking 35 plus(that time you cant have fun even if its a little cos if you do, they will quickly remind you that emeka or yemi or farouk your classmate in secondary school is married with kids and 'doing well' and you are there 'wasting' you life!)

4. You dont attract girls and even if you do, its girls way past their prime or local 'plain janes' that will be attracted to you!(if you doubt ask yourself, have you ever seen a truck pusher or labourer having a genevieve look-alike or omotola lookalike as girlfriend or wife? Girls like that always go for the rich businessmen! .....#fact)

5. You cant get a lady's attention not to talk of finding love becos 99% of ladies(especially naija ladies) wont be attracted to you in the first place cos of your BROKE status & wont even bother to know if you have a good personality as a person.(did i hear you say its not true? then why are naija guys complaining? Most of the places i go, things i have read, people i have listened to on radio, T.V the same complain, even here on nairaland there are so many threads in this romance section that advices naija girls in one way or the other to stop looking for 'READY-MADE' guys and shunning BROKE guys because the broke guys can become rich tomorrow!...... grin grin grin)

6. People may sometimes misinterprete you as gay becos girls dont come around you! grin grin

7. You will develop fear for marriage and an unknown hatred 4 girls (without you realizing you have developed such hatred with time) cos they dont want you!

8. You eat rubbish cos you have no money to afford good food or a helper(atleast as a rich guy even if you cant cook, you can get a mistress or hire a cook to do the cooking for you or even there are many fast food joints that sell 'real food' together with snacks and not just snacks alone! You can always go and buy some for yourself! But a BROKE guy cant do all these!)

9. you ''self-service'' cos of loneliness!(A rich guy can get a mistress or ashawo to kill ''CONJI'' with his money but a broke guy cant cos you will be thinking of eating first before thinking of punny! grin grin grin)

10. you have sleepless nights

11. your world doesnt look ''bright'' to the world and nobody wants to associate with you, nobody wants their daughter to associate with you, while you die inside in deep pains & no one will ever listen when you complain cos they believe you are not working hard enough or you are very lazy!

share more of your experiences, views, observations, etc...

14 Likes

Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
i think a single broke guy is perfect , in the sense that whoever you attract, you will certainly know that she is attracted to you as a person and nothing else.

as i always say: "if you are not good enough for someone at your worst, then that same person doesnt deserve you at your best."

29 Likes

Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Booty4me: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: i think a single broke guy is perfect , in the sense that whoever you attract, you will certainly know that she is attracted to you as a person and nothing else.

as i always say: "if you are not good enough for someone at your worst, then that same person doesnt deserve you at your best."
Baba Don Talk... THREAD CLOSED

1 Like

Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Mynd44: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2012
Am I the only one who thinks Lesbianboy is describing himself?

6 Likes

Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Chanchit: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2012
A ah...! Lesbianboy, since you r a lesbianboy, all this should not be a problem with you nau, if u have money, you should be the master, when you don't have money u play the slave, since you have the apps..

1 Like

Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by LesbianBoy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2012
Mynd_44: Am I the only one who thinks Lesbianboy is describing himself?
Nah.....am describing you grin grin
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by joudini(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
LesbianBoy: This thread is the opposite of Dailynews thread titled ''the miseries of being single and comfortable''

Here are some of the pitfalls of being single & BROKE without prior love includes:

1. ladies see you as a LAZY man and a LOSER even without giving you a moment to know who you are and whether you are hardworking or not.

3. Family torments you every now & then especially wen u start clocking 35 plus(that time you cant have fun even if its a little cos if you do, they will quickly remind you that emeka or yemi or farouk your classmate in secondary school is married with kids and 'doing well' and you are there 'wasting' you life!)

4. You dont attract girls and even if you do, its girls way past their prime or local 'plain janes' that will be attracted to you!(if you doubt ask yourself, have you ever seen a truck pusher or labourer having a genevieve look-alike or omotola lookalike as girlfriend or wife? Girls like that always go for the rich businessmen! .....#fact)

5. You cant get a lady's attention not to talk of finding love becos 99% of ladies(especially naija ladies) wont be attracted to you in the first place cos of your BROKE status & wont even bother to know if you have a good personality as a person.(did i hear you say its not true? then why are naija guys complaining? Most of the places i go, things i have read, people i have listened to on radio, T.V the same complain, even here on nairaland there are so many threads in this romance section that advices naija girls in one way or the other to stop looking for 'READY-MADE' guys and shunning BROKE guys because the broke guys can become rich tomorrow!...... grin grin grin)

6. People may sometimes misinterprete you as gay becos girls dont come around you! grin grin

7. You will develop fear for marriage and an unknown hatred 4 girls (without you realizing you have developed such hatred with time) cos they dont want you!

8. You eat rubbish cos you have no money to afford good food or a helper(atleast as a rich guy even if you cant cook, you can get a mistress or hire a cook to do the cooking for you or even there are many fast food joints that sell 'real food' together with snacks and not just snacks alone! You can always go and buy some for yourself! But a BROKE guy cant do all these!)

9. you ''self-service'' cos of loneliness!(A rich guy can get a mistress or ashawo to kill ''CONJI'' with his money but a broke guy cant cos you will be thinking of eating first before thinking of punny! grin grin grin)

11. your world doesnt look ''bright'' to the world and nobody wants to associate with you, nobody wants their daughter to associate with you, while you die inside in deep pains & no one will ever listen when you complain cos they believe you are not working hard enough or you are very lazy!

Life can't get any worse!

3 Likes

Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
LOL @ topic.

Everyone see you as a useless and good for nothing.
will be a prime suspect, should the event of armed robbery take place in his area

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by ikekings(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: i think a single broke guy is perfect , in the sense that whoever you attract, you will certainly know that she is attracted to you as a person and nothing else.

Case closed.... Nice write-up....
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Booty4me: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
am wit u lol
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by esere826: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
Blessed are the ladies who sitted not in the congregation of the broke (.....)
but her delight is in the throne of the rich (: Dailynews et al)

She shall be like a tree planted by streams of water, and shall never lack

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by JB789: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
@ Lesbianboy, and dailynews, which is better, broke or rich? Or is this a premeditated attempt to cause unbridled deception of Nairalanders
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by GentleNaaz(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
If u r a broke n single guy, u may b atractd 2 some sect of girls,but nt d girl of ur choice. Luv s xpresd by given n if u r broke, u cnt gv
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by JB789: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2012
ondo_boi: LOL @ topic.

will be a prime suspect, should the event of armed robbery take place in his area
*my ribs* lol
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by tonyx4x44(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2012
lol
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2012

Seconded! But i'll rather be d rich single guy than d poor single peasant.
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by flow1759: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2012

dats if u have bad reputation[b]

dats if u have bad reputation[/b]

dats if u have bad reputation
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by CeaserB: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
Omo No Be Lie.
Being Single And Broke No Be Beans.
It Had To Take The Daily Miracles Of An Agege Bread Girl To Save Me Back In The Days.
Angels Comes In Different Packages.
Most Single Guys Just Don't Recognize Their Angels When They See Them.
I Don't Need Have A Genevieve or Omotola To Know That I've Found Me A Good Wife.

God Bless The Agege Bread Girl cool

5 Likes

Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by MMM2(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
cry
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by boron10(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
I'll rather be rich and face dailynews's said misery, than being a pauper lipsrsealed
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by realmscape: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
CeaserB: Omo No Be Lie.
Being Single And Broke No Be Beans.
It Had To Take The Daily Miracles Of An Agege Bread Girl To Save Me Back In The Days.
Angels Comes In Different Packages.
Most Single Guys Just Don't Recognize Their Angels When They See Them.
I Don't Need Have A Genevieve or Omotola To Know That I've Found Me A Good Wife.

God Bless The Agege Bread Girl cool
are ur sure she'll like this name..
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2012
flow1759:
dats if u have bad reputation[b]
dats if u have bad reputation[/b]
dats if u have bad reputation
and what reputation can an everly broke guy have. should he be jobless, that will worsen the case

1 Like

Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Koolking(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2012

Well said bro. No other experiences, views, observations, etc would be as apt and captivating as Mrbrownjay's. It is not a relative reality but absolute truth in a relationship

1 Like

Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by CeaserB: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
realmscape: are ur sure she'll like this name..

U well so? U want me to type her name here?
U for ask for her papa name join.
No be me dey yansh your sista if na that you want come investigate for nairaland. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2012
LesbianBoy: This thread is the opposite of Dailynews thread titled ''the miseries of being single and comfortable''

This is so so so hilarious, hey guy you are so more than too much I must confess. I commot cap for you, woooow....Lolz..all your points though carved from mine, are so more than the obvious truth. Now, this calls for a rethink and meditation among our dear sisters out there....guys are no longer smiling, pls change your orientations for good. do not say that Nigerian guys too dey complain, remember, one adage in my village says that: WHENEVER A CHILD OR KID IS CRYING AND POINTING AT A PARTICULAR DIRECTION, THAT IT MUST EITHER BE THAT HIS MOTHER OR FATHER IS THERE! Lolz, lovely post @LesbianBoy!
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
DailyNews:

This is so so so hilarious, hey guy you are so more than too much I must confess. I commot cap for you, woooow....Lolz..all your points though carved from mine, are so more than the obvious truth. Now, this calls for a rethink and meditation among our dear sisters out there....guys are no longer smiling, pls change your orientations for good. do not say that Nigerian guys too dey complain, remember, one adage in my village says that: WHENEVER A CHILD OR KID IS CRYING AND POINTING AT A PARTICULAR DIRECTION, THAT IT MUST EITHER BE THAT HIS MOTHER OR FATHER IS THERE! Lolz, lovely post @LesbianBoy!
village boy, and your point is?
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by kunletade(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
I don't think I ever wanted to remember those days,when people will order u around like a slave in exchange for food some stupid ladies will even send you* always pad* gone are those dayz.....

1 Like

Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2012
@Ondo boi, sure I am a full village boy...Lolz...guys check out the number of people viewing this thread, Lolz...you wouldn't be surprised to notice that almost 20 viewers, no single girl....Lolz..what does that tell us lolzzz
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
No man wants a broke assss girl, who all men have sampled in his life!
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by dabrake(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
lesbianBoy is Mr,,C[b]or[/b]k

1 Like

Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by ositadima1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
This is so true guys, personal experience...Sometimes people even doubt ur sanity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Don't Fall For This (photo) / Can You Marry A Married Man? / Guys,for Your Eyes Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.