Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? (8835 Views)

Are You Afraid Of Night? / When it's important you ROOF once for all times. / Anonymity: What Are You Afraid Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by Freiburger(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2012
How afraid are you flying in an airplane? or are you just that type that just don't care?
lets discuss this topic here.
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by ifyalways(f): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
Depends on where I'm going. Some trips are more fun when embarked-on by road.
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by r231(m): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
i like to fly grin
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by sambos994(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
I'll fly any plane but Dana Airlines.
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by spyder880(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
All my ancestors were buried in my family compound, I dont want to break the family tradition of being the first to be buried without seeing the "corpse" grin

7 Likes

Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by spyder880(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
sambos994: I'll fly any plane but Dana Airlines.

Which means you will like Bellview and Sosoliso planes?

1 Like

Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by kaymaxsoluxions(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
i'll rather listen carefully to the approaching noise from an airplane to ensure it isn't coming right @ me or my environs as its runway than 'bloody hell' travel in an airplane itself especially with latest discoveries of overaged airplanes in Nigeria...
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by drzed: 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2012
Nigerian aeroplanes, YES!
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by SpaceAngel: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
Small planes scary, large ones ok
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by ednut1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
Yes oh, d first time I entered in 2005, scared to death o, to make matters worse I entered bellview barely 2 months afta they had a crash in ogun, I fear no be small especially wen d plane was over d sahara desert, no be small tin
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by gator666: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
If you believe that the God is in control of everything and you have his backing, why would you be afraid of anything, flying a plane included?

3 Likes

Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by johnstar(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
y shuld i b scared undecided, well i ll travel bye bird if d crash is 2much in 9ja, especially nw dat i heard tb joshua said sum govnrs will die in d plane soon grin grin
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
Even though i like to sit by the window side,i always close it firmly.

Sometimes when i take a look outside

I see no escape route,except the white cloud

I just commit myself to the hand of God

BABA NI OWO RE NI MO FI EMI MI LE

1 Like

Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by SONIAADA(f): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
spyder880: All my ancestors were buried in my family compound, I dont want to break the family tradition of being the first to be buried without seeing the "corpse" grin
*Laughing*Laughing*Laughing*Rolling on d floor*

1 Like

Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
I am Acrophobic!Indeed, Aerophobic!
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by freecocoa(f): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
Its no big deal for me since they always allow me wind down the glass by my seat for fresh air,the air helps me throughout the flightundecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by tellwisdom: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
I use aeroplane when goin to churchsad sad

1 Like

Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by johnstar(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
johnstar: y shuld i b scared undecided, well i ll travel bye bird if d crash is 2much in 9ja, especially nw dat i heard tb joshua said sum govnrs will die in d plane soon grin grin
mistake by bird grin grin grin nobody is above mistake, even d moderators also do mistale grin grin
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by ikekings(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
spyder880: All my ancestors were buried in my family compound, I dont want to break the family tradition of being the first to be buried without seeing the "corpse" grin
***LMFAO***
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by vinderbilt: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
I am very afraid of flying.. but you just have to take risks, right!
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by chiochio1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
Good, i like flying it with windows down, so that i can jump when i sense danger, last time i jumped through the windwo was doing the land and i hurt my let leg...i don't like flying at all
freecocoa: Its no big deal for me since they always allow me wind down the glass by my seat for fresh air,the air helps me throughout the flightundecided
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by kulboy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
gator_666: If you believe that the God is in control of everything and you have his backing, why would you be afraid of anything, flying a plane included?
So God has not Been in control of the previous planes which have crashed
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
my brother no be small thing ooo
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
i love flying, but flying within nigeria is a big no no

1 Like

Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by sambos994(m): 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
spyder880:

Which means you will like Bellview and Sosoliso planes?

You mean they're still there? grin grin
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by kaymaxsoluxions(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
maybe I'll reconsider flying in Nigeria's airspace when I win MTN's 'aeroplane'... I'll first check the 'VIN' number of the plane to confirm date of manufacture. Then I'll check the 'odometer' reading of the engines. Then I'll ask for warranty. Then I'll check to ensure the blackbox is there. Then I'll ensure it can be detected on FAAN's radar....
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by ideee03(f): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
na wao...simply answer yes or no...buh u funny shaaa.
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by freecocoa(f): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
chio chio: Good, i like flying it with windows down, so that i can jump when i sense danger, last time i jumped through the windwo was doing the land and i hurt my let leg...i don't like flying at all
Ah you don't know how to do the jump then, next time you go with your head first, then do a back flip while in the air, that way you land with both feet gidigba without a scratch.
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by ideee03(f): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
chio chio: Good, i like flying it with windows down, so that i can jump when i sense danger, last time i jumped through the windwo was doing the land and i hurt my let leg...i don't like flying at all
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by ideee03(f): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
tellwisdom: I use aeroplane when goin to churchsad sad
craze persin undecided
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by ideee03(f): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: Its no big deal for me since they always allow me wind down the glass by my seat for fresh air,the air helps me throughout the flightundecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by ideee03(f): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2012
No i'm not,i love flying ....i just dislike d funnny and stupid sounds that occurs in my ear. embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys / Soldiers Beat-Up Transport Union Official Over Dues / 15 Intellectual Quotes By Great People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.