Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? (60041 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? / How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Ayomivic(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
Many todays christians are going to church becaous they want to receive back their lost glory.Some believed that enemies are behind their problems and they are ready to do any thing to defeat and claim back their glory even if it will cause the life of their enemy or enemies.So, my quesion is as a christian is it good to ask for one enemy's life for you to enjoy your life? To me is very bad, the reason is that, you can not find this attitudes in the life of Jesus or the lives of early christians.

3 Likes

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Goshen360(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
Those who are deluded to pray such prayers and their leader(s) are all deluded. They don't even know their real enemy hence, they fight imaginary battle that God didn't sanction. We do not have such example within the NT Church practices.

12 Likes

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
That is the problem with pentecostal churches, different doctrines and different beliefs.
I have been to churches before. In some churches, when it is time to pray, the pastor instructs the congregation to send fire and sickness and death to the camp of their enemy.
Later they will claim that Christianity preaches love and peace.

4 Likes

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by truthislight: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2012
Goshen360: Those who are deluded to pray such prayers and their leader(s) are all deluded. They don't even know their real enemy hence, they fight imaginary battle that God didn't sanction. We do not have such example within the NT Church practices.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by tpia5: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2012
nigerians used to pray for their enemies to have long life.

however, sometimes these enemies do need to fall back and stop constituting a nuisance.

i was just considering this the other day and was rather amazed to realize these days, you see your enemies hanging around you as if you're the source of their salvation. You consider somebody your enemy, yet you still hang around the person as if common sense has evaporated from your body.

because you're trying to harm them- is that the reason for staying in their face?

better repent [if you like of course].
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by nedostic: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
@Goshen360,

Spot on.

I believe as Christians and considering the pains and sufferings of Christ,we should likewise bless our supposedly 'human enemies'. This is why the disciples in the days of old were called Christians-Christ like.

Our main enemy is Satan with his demons.

Our battle is not flesh and blood but spirits in diverse dimensions and powers.

I used to think in that direction that human beings are our enemies and would bind,scatter and use a lot of military jargons all in the name of destroying my enemies.

Poor me! would even carry a knife and start stabbing an invisible enemy.

Ignorance and delusion of the highest degree!

It sounds funny and idiotic of me but the fact of life remains that I really did all these nasty things all in the name of praying against my enemies. Worse of all,I still was very rooted in sins and I did not see any enemy that died as a result of my supposedly intense 'over-comers' prayers.

Alas!I never knew what I was even practising in a way was well-refined and religious WITCHCRAFT-Paganism.

As Christians, we have the authority in the name of Jesus Christ to cast out demons BUT NOT to BIND as most folks believe.

No man has the power to bind any demon except Jesus Christ.

I have never stated that we do not have enemies but our prayers must be properly channeled against wicked and invisible forces.

Yes, as Christians we have the right in Christ to destroy the works of the enemies just be decreeing it,it shall be established by faith.

Let us pray wisely and most importantly see fellow human beings as our brothers and sisters despite their wickedness.

Methinks, the greatest prayer is OUR LORD's PRAYER.

Mind you, one can equally be an enemy to him(her)self based on one's unbridled appetite for food, fame,money,women,and other material possessions. Personally, I have been an enemy to myself on food(junks,fries,chicken meat,etc) and babes(women)-crazy about beautiful slim chics.

God in His infinite mercies has just started to make me a work-in-progress for His dear kingdom. God's mercy is beyond human thinking.Please no one get should get me wrong. I do not have a holier than thou mentality because I believe its only God that can justify anyone. I still have my private battles and succumb to certain pressures of life but I do count on the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ for HIS finished works on the cross.

PLS: This does not give room for me to take God's grace for granted. A true son must know what HIS Father likes![/b]Thank you!

[b]May the Lord bless us and grant us wisdom not to pray amiss.

22 Likes

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Ayomivic(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
In fact, i was so happy to read that all the people that commented on this post did not in suport of prayer for one enemy or enemies to die.That shows that there are still christians who really know what they believed. I too used to pray that prayer before because i believed what makes pastors to made that prayer point shows that we should not have pity on our enemy no matter the case.But God proved this wrong when he opened my eye to some verses in bible,since that day i had learnt to change my prayer point. Even, if it lead by pastor.

I remember, the day i went to one pogramme.The guest pastor that were leading prayer point, made a prayer point that
"the congregation should pray that any body that was against their success should die with his or her generation"
I was still thinking over that prayer point, when the host pastor taped the man.The man understood what the host pastor meant.He then faced the congregation and said
" daddy thought my prayer point is wicked" he then put the question to the congregation.
" Do any one here want his or her mother or father to be alive if he or she was behind your problem that you will not succed in live"

The congregation shouted in unison.
"let her or him die quickly"
Then ,the thaught started coming to my mind that, was this what Jesus taught us? We turn holly gost to killer. But holly gost is not killer,the work of holly gost is to release those that are in bandage not to put people in bandage.This kind of prayer is not prayer but curse and a sin.Job made us to understand this when he say

" ..If i rejoiced at the destruction of him that hate me or lifted up myself when evill found him neither have i suffer my mouth to sin by wishing a course to his soul" (Job 31:29-30)

I still whant you to know that, if you are praying like this you are an enemy of Jesus or let me call you anti- christ for Jesus does not want us to die in our sin. That was the reason he die, so that we can have lives.He redeemed us with his blood, so that we can come back to God at anytime no matter the times we go against him or how terrible our sin is.The bible says
"Jesus is making intercession for the trangressor" Isaiah 53:3-12

if Jesus was made intercession to the trangressor and we that were siner before but found favour in him, is telling God to kill another siner whom Jesus is calling to repent from his or her sin . Are we not anti- christ? was this not reason why Jesu said that
"not every one that say unto me lord ,lord shall enter the kingdom of heaven but he that did the will of my father which is in heaven.Many will say to me in that day,lord,lord have we not prophesied in thy name and in the name have cast out devils? And in the name done many wonderful works? And then will i profess unto them,i never knew you depart from me,ye that work iniquity"

our pastors should think about the prayer they are going to offer.If you kill anybody in the name of prayer,the sin of that peson will be on him but his or her death God we ask from you.
Our lord Jesus christ had tought us to love our enemy,bless them and do good to them.He did not only said that, he also lead by example. Instead of cursing those that nailed him to cross, he pray for them.If we are true follower of christ, this is what Jesus expected from us.

If you said to some christians that prayer for one enemies to die is not good.They will make an execuse in the book of psalm and one or two prophets in OT and if you say they should follow some law in OT they will say that Jesus had nailed to cross and the reason we want to kill our enemies is because we love the world and the bible say

"Love not the world neither the things that are in the word.If any man love the world, the love of father is not in him.For all that is in world,the lust of the flesh,and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life,is not of the father,but is of the world and the world passeth away, and the lust there of:but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever"1 John2:15- 17

It was Jesus that died for us, let us follow his teaching.

I pray Jesus will not regect us in the day of judgement (amen)

10 Likes

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Goshen360(m): 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
^^^
You see my dear brother. People don't know the difference between being in a physical church/denomination and being in the kingdom. The kingdom people will not prayer that their physical enemies should die because they understand they themselves were once the enemies of God. What if God had killed them?

3 Likes

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Ndipe(m): 1:37am On Aug 23, 2012
How about telling God to fight your battles? Is that a sin also? How can you tell God to fight your battles and at the same time pray to Him to bless your enemies? Well, God never lies, He never fails.

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by iheanyi4u(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2012
Well my take is its just ignorance. The bible says we wrestle not against flesh and blood so people engaging in all those fights are wasting their time. If you pray for your supposed 'enemy' to die; what differentiates both of you? There is a new order established by God; the Love order

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by truthislight: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2012
Ndipe: How about telling God to fight your battles? Is that a sin also? How can you tell God to fight your battles and at the same time pray to Him to bless your enemies? Well, God never lies, He never fails.

is your belief and utterances not suppose to be guided by what the bible says?

If you dont know what the bible says on this issues why not say so?

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by OmoAlata(f): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2012
I personally don't think the prayer is against the man/woman per se to die shocked but the prayer is for the evil power inside of them to die i.e. to be cut off spiritually from you and render it powerless against you. The witch will still be a witch but they will be unable to touch you spiritually/physically because you have rendered them impotent smiley

14 Likes

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by nedostic: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
@Omo Alata,

I have 2 questions for you. Can an evil power die? Agreed we can render the powers of darkness impotent.

The other question I have for you is to show me where its written in the Bible that we can bind demons?

I do want to prempt your answer, but I am sure you do quote Matthew. 16:18-19.

I am awaiting your response.

The bible is not made for people not to think. Its a compilation of scriptures to guide us right and we should always be careful not to quote scriptures out of context, otherwise we err!

One thing that has actually not helped us much is the (mis)translation of certain verses in the bible. Its pertinent for us to really study the scriptures rather than believe all what tradition has passed onto us.

Our Lord Jesus Christ has given us a prayer guide-OUR LORD's PRAYER.

[b]Please anyone,who cares enough to know the truth should fee free to go through this website on the true meanings of binding and loosing.
More so, we can do a detailed search on this via any search engine of our choice. [/b]http://www.intercession.addr.com/teaching/001_prayer_intercession.htm

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Ayomivic(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
[quote author=Ndipe]How about telling God to fight your battles? Is that a sin also? How can you tell God to fight your battles and at the same time pray to Him to bless your enemies? Well, God never lies, He never fails.[/quote

If we are real christians or true child of God we don't need to ask God to fight our battle befor he does.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Ayomivic(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
Omo Alata: I personally don't think the prayer is against the man/woman per se to die shocked but the prayer is for the evil power inside of them to die i.e. to be cut off spiritually from you and render it powerless against you. The witch will still be a witch but they will be unable to touch you spiritually/physically because you have rendered them impotent smiley

evil spirit can not die but he can be cast out of their tormentors as Jesus did to them. I still want us to know that prayer can not be used by anybody to stop or prevent evils.That is to say be a prayer worrior does not say satan can not afflicted you with pain or sufferness. What guarantee your protection is holiness.When you are holy the spirit of God will abide in you and the face of God is upon you. That is when you can pray effective prayer

3 Likes

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by OmoAlata(f): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
nedostic: @Omo Alata,

I have 2 questions for you. Can an evil power die?

My full statement was: but the prayer is for the evil power inside of them to die i.e. to be cut off spiritually. You did NOT read after the i.e. wink
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by truthislight: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
nedostic: @Omo Alata,

I have 2 questions for you. Can an evil power die? Agreed we can render the powers of darkness impotent.

The other question I have for you is to show me where its written in the Bible that we can bind demons?

I do want to prempt your answer, but I am sure you do quote Matthew. 16:18-19.

I am awaiting your response.

The bible is not made for people not to think. Its a compilation of scriptures to guide us right and we should always be careful not to quote scriptures out of context, otherwise we err!

One thing that has actually not helped us much is the (mis)translation of certain verses in the bible. Its pertinent for us to really study the scriptures rather than believe all what tradition has passed onto us.

Our Lord Jesus Christ has given us a prayer guide-OUR LORD's PRAYER.

[b]Please anyone,who cares enough to know the truth should fee free to go through this website on the true meanings of binding and loosing.
More so, we can do a detailed search on this via any search engine of our choice. [/b]http://www.intercession.addr.com/teaching/001_prayer_intercession.htm

the point i agreed with you the most is on translation.

People dont want to get the actual sense of the passage in questions but the translation that suit their argument/doctrine.

Such kind people will and have simply miss their way.

Key:
Cross check from other translation

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by truthislight: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
Food for thought.

If we pray for God tor kill our persive enemy/sinner,

how then/when will they repent as God wish them to do?

Is it not God's will that the sinner repent and sin no more?

2 Likes

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2012
And how does this reduce even one cup of garri in the market?

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2012
First of all for Christian folk, Enemies could mean a lot of things..

Enemies

1. The Spiritual..
Satan and his cohorts.

2. The Physical
a. Atheists
b. Neighbors that are more successful than them.
c. Bosses sitting on their promotion.
d. Homosexuals and Lesbians

The Holy Ghost fire is an all consuming fire. It should be used to burn the atheists, scare the neighbors, scar the heart of the bosses and incinerate those homos..

As for Satan, GOD himself will handle his case..

So it right to pray(a communication with God) for your enemies to die?
I say YES... a big YESS...

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches
You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Killing the Good Samaritan
The ark of God was placed on a new cart and taken away from the house of Abinadab on the hill. Uzzah and Ahio, sons of Abinadab guided the cart, with Ahio walking before it, while David and all the Israelites made merry before the Lord with all their strength, with singing and with citharas, harps, tambourines, sistrums, and cymbals.
When they came to the threshing floor of Nodan, Uzzah reached out his hand to the ark of God to steady it, for the oxen were making it tip. But the Lord was angry with Uzzah; God struck him on that spot, and he died there before God. (2 Samuel 6:3-7 NAB)

Kill Sons of Sinners
Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

God Will Kill Children
The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

Kill Men, Women, and Children
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

for more, click here

4 Likes

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by OmoAlata(f): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
Haba musKeeto - what are you on? grin
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
In the bible, many wars fought were not spiritual but physical. David fought physical wars and so was solomon, and elijah, samson, paul, Jesus. We can see that all these people where only strengthened via God's wisdom and courage and they fought and won countless times. But our Pastors have all turned spiritual, everything. If you have a dream like this, that means spiritual wars etc. Pastors of today are only liars and would only boast of themselves and that's all. Let no one scare u and u start. Fasting hunger striking urself. Put your life into your hands and fight your ways out. After all, how many enemies have u seen dead since all those prayers?
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Super1759: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
Where the NL that attend mountain of fire, please come and defend yourselves here
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by mimi321(f): 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
but i heard where someone said suffer not the witch to live (correct if am wrong)

i think it the reason people do it undecided
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Super1759: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
musKeeto: First of all for Christian folk, Enemies could mean a lot of things..

Enemies

1. The Spiritual..
Satan and his cohorts.

2. The Physical
a. Atheists
b. Neighbors that are more successful than them.
c. Bosses sitting on their promotion.
d. Homosexuals and Lesbians

The Holy Ghost fire is an all consuming fire. It should be used to burn the atheists, scare the neighbors, scar the heart of the bosses and incinerate those homos..

As for Satan, GOD himself will handle his case..

So it right to pray(a communication with God) for your enemies to die?
I say YES... a big YESS...

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches
You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Killing the Good Samaritan
The ark of God was placed on a new cart and taken away from the house of Abinadab on the hill. Uzzah and Ahio, sons of Abinadab guided the cart, with Ahio walking before it, while David and all the Israelites made merry before the Lord with all their strength, with singing and with citharas, harps, tambourines, sistrums, and cymbals.
When they came to the threshing floor of Nodan, Uzzah reached out his hand to the ark of God to steady it, for the oxen were making it tip. But the Lord was angry with Uzzah; God struck him on that spot, and he died there before God. (2 Samuel 6:3-7 NAB)

Kill Sons of Sinners
Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

God Will Kill Children
The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

Kill Men, Women, and Children
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

for more, click here
are you a pastor? I can seee that you are a pastor of one of these churches that turn bible upside down.(Evilbible.com) tufiakwa gi

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2012
On the contrary...when christians pray that their 'enemies' should die, it does not necessarily mean physical enemies...but, referring to every works of the flesh(greatest enemy), affliction and every roots of sin. 'Die' in context does not imply natural death, but a state of inactiveness... Any prayer that calls for the death of person(s) is absolutely wrong...it's unChristlike #MHO. Maybe someone who attends MFM could throw more light on this, pls...
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2012
Super1759: are you a pastor? I can seee that you are a pastor of one of this churches that turn bible upside down.(Evilbible.com) tufiakwa gi
I don't need to turn the Bible upside down. The Bible turns itself upside down. GOD/YAHWEH is a GOD Of HATE and JEALOUSY... The Bible tells me so..
So you should expect his followers to do the same..
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by CeaserB: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2012
[size=13pt]Will Prayers Reduce The Price Of Garri In The Market grin[/size]
[size=14pt]I Have No Enemies To Pray For/Against. But The Price Of Garri Is A Problem grin[/size]
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by idowuswap: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2012
Igbo man go take money ontop transformer still then no get the money reach yoruba.useless killer,ritualist.419.that s why hausa kill dem well well
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2012
Super1759: Where the NL that attend mountain of fire, please come and defend yourselves here
grin
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Jymsyno2004yahoocouk(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
Any time you see an 'assembly' , 'ministry'or 'prayer house' gather and all they do is to pray for one need or the other such as my enemy must die prayer, the needs actually multiply. You wont see such gathering in the new testament.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) / Photos: Checkout These Very Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters, Laugh It Off. / New Dead Sea Scrolls In Israel Reveals Fragments Of Biblical Prophets (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.