Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? (60032 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? / How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by ZeusI: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2012
Ayomivic: Many todays christians are going to church becaous they want to receive back their lost glory.Some believed that enemies are behind their problems and they are ready to do any thing to defeat and claim back their glory even if it will cause the life of their enemy or enemies.So, my quesion is as a christian is it good to ask for one enemy's life for you to enjoy your life? To me is very bad, the reason is that, you can not find this attitudes in the life of Jesus or the lives of early christians.
My prayer(and so should a true christian's be) is for my foes to live long, yet, powerless to undermine my acheivement, to live in perpetual self-affliction. Why should he die? Any who pray for their(enemies) physical demise(instead of their spiritual death; toothless) of his enemy is a church goer not a christian.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by waice6571: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2012
The problem is that most people can not diffrentiate btwn the spiritual and flesh. if you'd ever been oppresed spiritualy and need a serious deliverance from your oppresor you will agree wt me that, a prayer can take a strategic dimension.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Tgirl4real(f): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
@ topic,

It isn't right o. Remember u are also someone else's enemy...so be prepared to die too.lol
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by dontalk: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2012
But who is the enemy? If satan then we Must FIGHT him even though we cannot destroy him but God can. We need refer to 2Corinth 10:3-5(NLT), may be that scripture will give us insight. There is always a spirit at work in the sons of disobedience. May God give understanding!
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by ceejayluv(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2012
If you are my enemy, then i'm your enemy too... If God answers.such prayers then everyone 4 don die by now....
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by donphilopus: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2012
It's a misdemeanours act to say your enemy should die but I know churches like anglican/ catholic do not believe on that kind of prayer but some pentecostal churches do pray that kind of prayer.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by OmoTier1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2012
Zeus I: My prayer(and so should a true christian's be) is for my foes to live long, yet, powerless to undermine my acheivement, to live in perpetual self-affliction. Why should he die? Any who pray for their(enemies) physical demise(instead of their spiritual death; toothless) of his enemy is a church goer not a christian.
How does your mind set aline rightly with the scriptures thats says " For we wrestle not against FLESH & BLOOD, but against principalities, devils in the skies, and demon in wicked places ... "? [Emphasis mine]

This is the truth, our fight today is mainly a fight of FAITH. And what is FAITH? Faith is the response of the Human Spirit to the WORD OF GOD. So then, what business do you have talking about perceived enemies talkess of even making them a focal point in prayers? Busy yourself with responding to the word of God in Faith, whatsoever therefore does not fall in line or is inconsistent with what God has said about you and your re-created Spirit, is bound to be sideline without you even knowing! Understand this truth: The Word of God Do not FAIL, it is Success innate, always excelling, succeeding in all things and is never an equal with anything, always prevailing with exceeding victory. So when your Spirit is soaked in the Word, and being born of the Word, you become the Word personified! So in prayers, you only respond to God by His Word, declaring what He has said concerning you, or anything that bothers you, weather be it the Gospel, the ministry, a beautiful house, wife, child, cars, your family members, etc, As you do this, you activate God's sovereign declaration about His Word. He said " His word that He has spoken shall not come back to Him none and void but accomplishes that for which He sent it" This is how God has designed to recreated Spirit to live now, so when He prays, His prayers goes up to God as incense

Get your mind renewed by the word and stop thinking your or even bother about praying concerning some enemies in the flesh!
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by MurderX: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2012
if we use prayer kill de bad guys before dem kill their facebook lover, na crime be dat? if we use prayer blast the boko guys,before dem boko madalla and okene women and children na crime be dat? Abegi, if your prayer dey work use am take finish evil men.

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Butoneday2(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
How can? It is wrong. Very very wrong. For me i am praying for them to live and see what i will be in future.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
Nigerians know so much about evil and good yet there are so many wicked people doing evil everyday.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by hassymo5(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE!!!

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
bbpreye: And how does this reduce even one cup of garri in the market?
dude, send SOS home for financial reinfcmt. i think ur garri is in d red
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by stillme(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2012
Prayer should be in spirit and faith.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Butoneday2(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2012
Psalm 23v5 says he preparest a table b/4 me in the presence of my enemies. So why should i praying for my enemies to die. Me i don't pray that kind prayer, i don't pass dat level of prayer. They must live and see me building my mansion, dey no fit do anytin at all. I senior them both spiritual and physical.

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by skyflash(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2012
Many a time you see or hear people calling down the holy ghost fire to come down and kill the enemie and with all the things the holy spirit can do in our life there is nothing like destruction of life or enemies,so if Jesus our lord says forgiveness why are we killing?
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by vislabraye(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2012
You know the funny thing, most times it is God who decides to take the life of a recalcitrant fellow.
2Thess1:6 says that it is a righteous thing for God to punish those who persecute you.
If you know any man who's disturbing you, hand him over to God.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Fostercat(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
Well am a member of MFM,and we pray for our enemies too die.
But I must quick to point out here.we are not praying for human beings to die.
We r praying for spiritual-enemies to die.
The Bible says we fight against spiritualities nd wicked powers.so our enemies here are d witches nd wizards nd agent of darkness.
The enemy is also d evil spirits dat enter an individual to do evil.so we pray for d evil spirit which is d enemy to die nd not d individual .u can never hear an MFM member calling d name of an individual to die.we are against it
Any problem wit this?
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
1759, olowotee, I think both of you are really bible students. In the old testament God commanded the enemies to be destroyed, killed,etc but in the new testament it is not the physical person that dies but the devil in the person but if the person says that he wants to continue even after the devil has departed from him then God will take charge. Why did you people say Holy ghost is not a killer. Who killed Herod, Annanias $ sapphira etc. Our God is a merciful God and still a consuming fire.
ANY ENEMY THAT SAYS HE/SHE WILL NOT REST UNTIL I FALL, DIE BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
it's blivd dt d insiders usu open doors for d outsiders.
ever wonder y some so called christians,husbands,wives etc jst die? some ppl pray against mortal being whereas they were only being possessed by some demonic forces they cant control. we shud pray against d evil spirit in ppl's lives n not d person - by dis some av unknowingly killed their hus, wives n kill/afflicted themselves.- because human beings are d gr8st enemies of ourselves.
nb:if we continue to commit sins,demonic power wil continue to torment
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by LYNDDY(f): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2012
idowuswap: Igbo man go take money ontop transformer still then no get the money reach yoruba.useless killer,ritualist.419.that s why hausa kill dem well well

y r u derailing from d topic of discussn?and who told u dat d yorubas r nt killers,ritualist etc.pls be careful of u say.so d igbos r ur enemies dt u wnt them killed by d boko haram sect,u should be ashamed of urself.u ths demented bigot.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by ismhab(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2012
Googled it.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Loveaflame(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2012
Many folks who are condemning fall and down prayers are either ignorant of the scriptures or are been influenced by evil spirits.If they have been dealt with by agents of darkness they will change their minds.New Testament scriptures like Luke 19:27 says"THOSE ENEMIES OF MINE WHICH WOULD NOT THAT I SHOULD REIGN OVER THEM,BRING HITHER AND SLAY THEM BEFORE ME.In Acts 13:8-12,Paul commanded blindness to fall upon Elymas and it happened.In Romans 9:15 says " I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOM I WILL HAVE MERCY AND HAVE COMPASSION ON WHOM I WILL HAVE COMPASSION' As christians we can choose to show compassion or not to show compassion.When you pray die by fire prayers it is left for God to answer or not to answer.If you are truely holy,all agents who refuse to hands off will die.Am talking from practical experience.Anyone that will not want my glory to shine fall down and die by fire in Jesus name.This is no delusion but reality.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Prowise(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
Praying the "die" prayer could be done rightly or wrongly. The right way goes thus: " Any power assigned against my finances die. In the name of Jesus". The "die" in this kind of prayer doesn't literarily mean "death" but "impotence" or "powerlessness". The "power" referred to are the enemies (evil forces) that could operate directly or through human beings.
In the Bible, particularly in Luke 10:19, it is written that christians have been given power and authority to trample upon "serpents" and "scorpions" and over rulers of darkness in high places and no harm shall near them.
Praying the "die" prayer is scriptural and effective if rightly called and applied.
Human beings may not be naturally wicked or evil-minded; but are influenced to be so by enemies(evil forces) that have possessed them. So the "die" prayer is directed at them(evil forces) and not the human instruments.
The "die" prayer is meant to stop one's enemies before they stop him/her. Consider this scenario: Mr A being influenced by witchcraft spirit kills Mr B. Later and somehow Mr A repents and he is delivered and forgiven by God. Mainwhile Mr B is long dead and gone languishing hell fire. Who is the loser here?
Folks, rightly pray fire and die prayers or you will have yourself to blame.

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by LYNDDY(f): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
gzib: 1759, olowotee, I think both of you are really bible students. In the old testament God commanded the enemies to be destroyed, killed,etc but in the new testament it is not the physical person that dies but the devil in the person but if the person says that he wants to continue even after the devil has departed from him then God will take charge. Why did you people say Holy ghost is not a killer. Who killed Herod, Annanias $ sapphira etc. Our God is a merciful God and still a consuming fire.
ANY ENEMY THAT SAYS HE/SHE WILL NOT REST UNTIL I FALL, DIE BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

seconded! gone were those days wen i pray 4 my enemies to repent,yrs of prayer,waste of my time and effort,they still prefer to wallowing their sins &evil.
it is nt til one is possessed by demons,some of them r naturally wicked.
every household enemies,secret enemies&unfriendly friends HOLY GHOST FIRE.
watever u wish me,i wish d same back 2 u....simply...( hypocrites dnt quote me)
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by OmoAlata(f): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
Songs grin

Evil arrows go back to your sender
Evil arrows go back to your sender

Any powers standing in my way
Fall down and die
Any powers standing in my way
Fall down and die

Strongman
Submit your powers
Stongman
Submit your powers

Satan commot for road O
I no get break O
If I jam you
You go die

These are brilliant warfare songs my people grin

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by dnawah(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
Ayomivic: Many todays christians are going to church becaous they want to receive back their lost glory.Some believed that enemies are behind their problems and they are ready to do any thing to defeat and claim back their glory even if it will cause the life of their enemy or enemies.So, my quesion is as a christian is it good to ask for one enemy's life for you to enjoy your life? To me is very bad, the reason is that, you can not find this attitudes in the life of Jesus or the lives of early christians.
there two types of enemies:the ones that will later come to celebrat with u and thank God 4 u?and the ones that will rather die than to see celebrat.they usually say"i rather die than to see him/her make it in life"(them kill themselves b4 u wish them to die).and they shall surely die,in Jesus name Amen!!!!
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by nosmas: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
musKeeto: First of all for Christian folk, Enemies could mean a lot of things..

Enemies

1. The Spiritual..
Satan and his cohorts.

2. The Physical
a. Atheists
b. Neighbors that are more successful than them.
c. Bosses sitting on their promotion.
d. Homosexuals and Lesbians

The Holy Ghost fire is an all consuming fire. It should be used to burn the atheists, scare the neighbors, scar the heart of the bosses and incinerate those homos..

As for Satan, GOD himself will handle his case..

So it right to pray(a communication with God) for your enemies to die?
I say YES... a big YESS...

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches
You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Killing the Good Samaritan
The ark of God was placed on a new cart and taken away from the house of Abinadab on the hill. Uzzah and Ahio, sons of Abinadab guided the cart, with Ahio walking before it, while David and all the Israelites made merry before the Lord with all their strength, with singing and with citharas, harps, tambourines, sistrums, and cymbals.
When they came to the threshing floor of Nodan, Uzzah reached out his hand to the ark of God to steady it, for the oxen were making it tip. But the Lord was angry with Uzzah; God struck him on that spot, and he died there before God. (2 Samuel 6:3-7 NAB)

Kill Sons of Sinners
Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

God Will Kill Children
The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

Kill Men, Women, and Children
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

for more, click here

Valid but not good point
I wonder why you did not make reference to any of Jesus Teaching in all your quote
let me start by asking you to provide answers to these my question
were you born a Christian?
was it the first time you heard about Christ that you accepted him?
If No somebody prayer should have got you killed and make you miss the grace of God you are enjoying now
2 what happen to the teaching of christ in the verse
Luke 6:35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked
3 what will be the reaction of Heaven to your Prayer and Work of Christ as stated in this verse
Luke 15:10 In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

Do you know that Jesus tactfully condemned Elijah in this passage
Luk 9:51 And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he steadfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,
Luk 9:52 And sent messengers before his face: and they went and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.
Luk 9:53 And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.
Luk 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elijah did?
Luk 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
Luk 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.
as far as i'm concern I know as long as i am in Christ and Christ is in me i am beyond reach of Devil Eph 1:19-21,2:6 and even if they try more I am protected by
1Jn 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by manny4life(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
benkings: u mean witch as in how ,ur friend,neighbour or far relative who iz a witch or d spirit being?

What kind of question is this? Consult the Bible, so you can see the biblical definition of a witch. A witch is a witch, that you take your physical form to do spiritual evil does not exonerate you whether you're my friend, brother, uncle, father or anyone else.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by seyibrown(f): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2012
We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers ...... (Ephesian 6:12).
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2012
Can somrbody mention any evil dat was done spiritual against anybody in d bible?
Ds world is gettin worse with evil everyday! U can't compare d time of Jesus 2ds period! Hw many witches were reported dn?! Hw many of dm went 2herbalists 2do evil or hw mnay took pple's cases 2witchcraft coven?!
Its an old saying dat I wl pray 4my enemy 2live long in order 2c wot I wl becme!
Once dey see wot u wl bcme, dey wleither kill u or destroy u b4 u even bcme it!
Dre r some enemies u dnt pray dey live?! Some pple hv sold dir soul 2d devil & aint ready 2change! Its only God dat can change dm . Not even ur prayers 4dm 2change! I hv prayer ds prayer and. Has worked 4me on several occassion! D enemy wl not die but wotever dy try 2do wil die & back fire! So dey dare try again! Dey confront u phy & spiritually but if u take dir cases wit levity, u r a goner b4 u knw if!
Th bible says d heart of man is terribly wicked! Do u pray 4d enemy dat says over her dead wl she see u prosper?!
Some plle just look @ur achievement & begin 2envy u! Dats witchcraft alrdy! Dey hate u 4nothg!
Y do u thg some pple die untimely! Do u think its God's doing?! If some pple had prayed against dir enemies, dey wuldnt b where dey r 2day either on either or in d grave!
The kingdom of God suffereth violence & d violent taketh it by force!
Stop d enemy or else he wl stop u!
I no fit talk much! If u r confused abt ds, go 2d church where dey pray ds prayer & ask Qs!
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2012
Why would any God create someone just to destroy them on the whim of someone else's request? Why create them in the first place if they'll end up being a menace to your children? Why would any supreme being want to be bothered with such earthly trivialities anyway ?

Perhaps prayer like most other things about religion underscore the fact that religion was essentially made for man, as a means for man - a jealous acquisitive creature - to attain power and dominion over his fellow beings.

Ok. Burn me at the stake. We've been down that road..

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by xp17(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
There are various types of enemies, Like
1- poverty,
2-sickness,
3-death,
4-failure,
5-disappointment,
Enemy is anything that harm u or prevent u 4rm being successful.
Is there anything that harm more than death and poverty?. So therefore we shouldn't pray 4 our enemy. D bible says He taketh away d 1st so that he can establish d 2nd. If ur enemy is not taken away men u are doom 4 life, cos d established 2nd can never come

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Dead Sea Scrolls In Israel Reveals Fragments Of Biblical Prophets (Pics) / The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) / Photos: Checkout These Very Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters, Laugh It Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.