Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? (11435 Views)

How Far Can She Push You? / How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? / How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
How Far will You go to Save that One Relationship that means Everything to You? undecided undecided
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by slimyem: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
...not too far...cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
As far as is reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by onilaiscools: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
as fas as therz money smiley
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by tonyx4x44(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
How far is kuvukiland?

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by kensandrea: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
[size=14pt]THAT QUESTION IS SOME HOW............. HOW FAR WOULD I GO TO SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP IT DEPENDS IF THE RELATIONSHIP IS WORTH SAVING IF THE OPPOSITE SEX IS WORTH SAVING IF THE LOVE DAT EXIST IN THE RELATIONSHIP IS WORTH SAVING IT ALL DEPENDS ON THAT......... IF ITS WORTH EVERYTHING I JUST MENTIONED THEN I WOULD GO AT LENGTH TO SAVE IT [/size]

2 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2012
AS FAR AS GOOD MONEY/SHOPPING IS CONCERNED cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by yomz1e(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
To my parole's house
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by MMM2(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2012
For what angry

When dere re still a lot of punnies 2 taste & eat wink

No time 4 long talk undecided
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by noble84: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
~vicky~:
AS FAR AS GOOD MONEY/SHOPPING IS CONCERNED cheesy cheesy cheesy
I wonder why all vickys are so money-conscious.very materialistic.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
why must money come in here ehhh
onila-is-cool$:
as fas as therz money smiley
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by abbey37(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
OWERRI TO CALVARY ON FOOT
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
from moon to jupiter
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Eiregirl(f): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
It depends on why it needs to be saved in the first place.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Koolking(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2012
If it is worth saving, then it is worth going miles in order to save it.

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Lovren(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2012
I wil say all the way......
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2012
How far can I go ke? Na lagos I dey nau! Pata pata I go go my village for imo state.I no send any murrafucker!! undecided
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Paulego(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
Why should i save a relationship that is dead?
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by onilaiscools: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
sanb: why must money come in here ehhh

very important smiley
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by SimplySEA(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
D truth is dis : if it is truly worth saving, then u wouldn't be d only goin distance to save. If it reach's d stage where u're alone journey, then it's not worth saving! Experience speaks volumes!

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by An0nimus: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
Paulego: Why would i save a relationship that is died ?

'Cause you want it to live again?
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
all the way.... As long as he still loves me and i love him, i would put in my best 2 make it work again
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2012
I'd go to heaven to save it but with the experiences I've had with Nigerian girls, iWont move an inch for now... Till the time is right
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
Paulego: Why would i save a relationship that is died ?

It may end up saving your dead english bro! Please save it grin

8 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by onilaiscools: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
Fruittyswaqboii:

It may end up saving your dead english bro! Please save it grin
cheesy
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Oyecute(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
Walahiiii ! . . . I go trek from Sokoto to Iyana-Ipaja grin
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Meeky(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
Fruittyswaqboii: I'd go to heaven to save it but with the experiences I've had with Nigerian girls, iWont move an inch for now... Till the time is right
easy bro.take heart

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Lilyfeb: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
When the guy is phucking up wats the need of savings it. Dat relationship shld die and neva wake up instead.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by member10: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
Funny enough am in a situation like this now,
How long can I go!
Considering how much she means to me and how unique she is I'll go a very long way.

Ps
Those that say the're other ladies, so why waste time on one.
My answer- you haven't met the right girl that's why, if you do, no other woman in the world would mean nothing to you. (Save your sis, mom, aunt etc)

4 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
tonyx4x44: How far is kuvukiland?
guy ur head there. Lol
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Chokolee(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
slapping her dad if he says*you have to end dis relationship!!* mind you, the man in question is a Lieutenant Colonel#please dont try this at home# safe ur relationship while it last..ofcourse wisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics / Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.