Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,996 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Is Wrong In Wearing Suit To The Mosque? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is Wrong In Wearing Suit To The Mosque? (1280 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / How Can I Stop Sleeping While In The Mosque? / 5 Types Of People You Might Find In The Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong In Wearing Suit To The Mosque? by Mavrick2012: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
Why is it that nigerian muslims dont like wearing suite,shirt/T-shirt and jeans to the mosque on sallah day or fridays.whenever i see sombody with suit in the mosque its mostly arabs.i also observe that while most arabs like puttin on suit,shirt and jeans most nigerian muslims(especialy here in the north)dont like it.
Re: What Is Wrong In Wearing Suit To The Mosque? by Chanchit: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
U may be arrested for westernizing Islam..
Re: What Is Wrong In Wearing Suit To The Mosque? by hadbak: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2012
Nothing is wrong wearing suit 2 d mosque. One thing u should bear in mind is dat cultur differs. No one knows an african man wit suit or jeans dey r all borowd culturs n besides suit n jeans r cloths dat r nt washed regularly n can habour inpuritiess which is not gud for salat. One thing is sure if ur sure its clean, why not? Else u cnt. Period!
Re: What Is Wrong In Wearing Suit To The Mosque? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2012
Muslims DO wear suits to the mosque. Maybe the Muslims in the area you live (probably some village where majority of the people have never heard of corporate dressing), don't wear suits because they don't like them.
Islamically, nothing is wrong with men wearing suits.
Re: What Is Wrong In Wearing Suit To The Mosque? by tpia5: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
villagers have suffered.
Re: What Is Wrong In Wearing Suit To The Mosque? by tpia5: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
btw, muslim section.
Re: What Is Wrong In Wearing Suit To The Mosque? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
tpia@:
btw, muslim section.

you can dey yarn rubbish old woman. dont you know that place is a desert olodo
Re: What Is Wrong In Wearing Suit To The Mosque? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
diluminati: if you wear suite to a mosque you will be killed in what they termed 'honor' killing just like those two u.k parents that killed their daughter for becoming westernized. dont mess with the zohan!
This your statement doesn't surprise me. I have always known you as a renowned imbecil[i]e[/i] on this section.
Re: What Is Wrong In Wearing Suit To The Mosque? by omoelu1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
there is absolutly nofin wrong wid it. because islam has no particular clot we should, so far it cover places it should cover

(1) (Reply)

The Moon Has Been Sighted In The Middle East / Information On Arabic Schoool. / Quranopedia - A Quran Site For Muslims In Hausa, Yoruba And English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.