Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander (15194 Views)

2004 Toyota Highlander ** Clean And Sweet** Pre-order By A Nairalander... Thanks / Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* / LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
[b] One good turn deserves another so they said. It all started from the sale of the Gold Toyota Camry from the link below, though the Camry had a minor rear impact and was termed SALVAGE. Salvage Cars doesn't mean the Cars are not road worthy, but dealer's owe the buyer a duty to disclose all important info abt their cars.
I did not only provide the Carfax History online, i also posted pre-purchase > after purchase pictures, buyer was happy with my Transparency and we sealed the deal. If only we can be Honest and Transparent in our dealings, we will surely exceed the sky.

https://www.nairaland.com/938881/tin-can-cleared-2000-toyota-camry

Fast track, my transparency gave birth to another deal, a unique pre-order by a respectable NLer.

• My First Pre-order deal to a Nairalander

• A Toyota SUV worth several millions of Naira

• Trusting a Stranger with his hard earned money, not a million or two but with several millions of Naira.

• I'm contented with the little i make, your hard earned money is in a safe hand

• I am here to serve you better and offer a competitive price for a Clean Title Car and SUV

Nairalanders, pls brace up for a competitive pre-order deals coming your way soon.

Give me a trial and a trial will surely convince you.

Email calculusfowler1948 @ yahoo.com or BB Pin 216043E5 or call 08059386600
[/b]

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
Calculusx.....i dont even know where to start. make e no come sound like sey you pay me to market you!!!!!
but all in all, you deserve every bit of trust and success that comes your way. with all due respect to My chief INSPIRED, you will always remain my first trusted pre-order merchant. no one can contest that! i thank you for Inspring me with the Inspired vehicles.

Calculusx, let me pause my story here for now. i will feed nairalanders with the details of my positive and very satisfying experience with you as the days go by.

May God continue to bless you for your transparency, honesty and friendship. your kind of business relationship and pattern makes you feel like family!
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2012
sawyerrola: Calculusx.....i dont even know where to start. make e no come sound like sey you pay me to market you!!!!!
but all in all, you deserve every bit of trust and success that comes your way. with all due respect to My chief INSPIRED, you will always remain my first trusted pre-order merchant. no one can contest that! i thank you for Inspring me with the Inspired vehicles.

Calculusx, let me pause my story here for now. i will feed nairalanders with the details of my positive and very satisfying experience with you as the days go by.

May God continue to bless you for your transparency, honesty and friendship. your kind of business relationship and pattern makes you feel like family!

Thank you so much for believing in me, of all rich pre-order merchants on NL, you choose to deal with me with a marginal capital, i really appreciate you sir and I promise NEVER to betray your Trust and that of anyone.
Rome wasn't built in a day and the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. NLers, give me a trial and you will be convinced. Pre-ordering a Car is as easy as 123. If not for you all I won't be where I am Today. I work round the clock because of you as I have a face and a Name to protect.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
[b]AutoCheck Vehicle History Report
2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited
Report Run Date: 2012-08-21 15:47:35.267 EDT
Report Summary

Class: SUV - Lower Mid Range
Engine: 4.0L V6 EFI
Country of Assembly: Japan
Vehicle Age: 4 year(s)
Calculated Owners: 2
VIN: JTEBU17R88K020192
Year : 2008
Make : Toyota
Model: 4Runner Limited
Style/Body: SUV 4D
This Vehicle's AutoCheck Score 88%

The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.
About the AutoCheck Score
This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection

Safeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection. It reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle.
About Buyback Protection

AccidentCheck
Reported accidents: 0

Title and ProblemCheck
Your vehicle checks out!

OdometerCheck
Your vehicle checks out!
Last Reported Odometer: 60,897

Vehicle Use and EventCheck
Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported
View Full History

AccidentCheck
Not all accidents / issues are reported to AutoCheck

Your vehicle checks out! There have been no accidents reported to AutoCheck for this 2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited (JTEBU17R88K020192). AutoCheck receives its accident data from government sources and independent agencies, and based on the information available to us, we have found that no accidents have been reported on this vehicle. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.

Title and ProblemCheck
Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck's database for this 2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited (JTEBU17R88K020192) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems, and disqualifies the vehicle for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. Check the Vehicle Use and EventCheck for reported accidents that can affect vehicle safety and value.

0 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:
No abandoned title record
No damaged title or major damage incident record
No fire damaged title record
No grey market title record
No hail damage title record
No insurance loss title or probable total loss record
No junk or scrapped title record
No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
No odometer problem title record
No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
No salvage title or salvage auction record
No water damaged title record
No NHTSA crash test record
No frame/unibody damage record
No recycling facility record

OdometerCheck
Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited (JTEBU17R88K020192) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.

0 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported
16 05/02/2008
56,898 03/25/2011 not included in rollback calculation
54,463 04/14/2011
60,899 03/06/2012 not included in rollback calculation
60,897 03/27/2012

Information Reported! AutoCheck shows additional vehicle uses or events reported to AutoCheck for this 2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited (JTEBU17R88K020192). This includes reported vehicle uses such as rental or lease, and events such as whether the vehicle has been reported to have had a loan/lien or duplicate title issued. Other events show if the vehicle has a reported accident and how many calculated accidents or if it has been reported stolen or repossessed. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.

1 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked:
Fleet, rental and/or lease use record(s)
No taxi use record
No police use record
No government use record
No livery use record
No driver education record
1 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:
No accident record reported through accident data sources
No corrected title record
No duplicate title record
No emission/safety inspection record
Loan/Lien record(s)
No fire damage incident record
No repossessed record
No theft record
No storm area registration/title record
Full History
Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date: 2012-08-21 15:47:35.267 EDT

Vehicle: 2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited (JTEBU17R88K020192)

Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
03/05/2008 NJ

Independent Source VEHICLE MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED TO DEALER
04/30/2008 NJ

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
05/02/2008 NJ
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:GD200812300000396) (Leased Vehicle)
04/30/2010 NJ

03/25/2011 TOTOWA, NJ
Dealer Record VEHICLE IN DEALER INVENTORY
04/14/2011 TOTOWA, NJ
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:DA201110400000944)
04/30/2011 NEWARK, NJ

05/24/2011 NEWARK, NJ

Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:RV201114400000407) (Lien Reported)
03/06/2012 TOTOWA, NJ
Dealer Record VEHICLE IN DEALER INVENTORY
03/27/2012 TOTOWA, NJ
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:DA201208700000585)
06/20/2012 EDISON, NJ

Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:RV201217200000809)
[/b]

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2012
Sneak Pic

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2012
cool grin wink grin grin grin grin

Okay Nairalanders, let me start my story. After so many bad eggs and dubious characters in the auto section have almost made it impossible to find credible auto dealers in this forum, I want to reassure future potential buyers that there are still very credible, transparent and honest auto dealers in this section, amongst whom you have CALCULUSX.

I was impressed by his full disclosure of the real state of his ‘salvaged title’ vehicles. I had made enquiries form him many times earlier for different vehicles. Even if I never came back to buy them, he would always respond to my many enquiries whenever I made them. So sometime in July 2012, I decided to give him a shot. I helped a friend get a 2001 Toyota Camry from Calculusx which he had displayed online. It had a salvage title which he has mentioned. He sent me full photos of the 2001 Camry before it was fixed and full photos of the same car after it was fixed. And the price was just right!!!. So I and my friend fixed an appointment with Calculusx and came into Lagos. He gave me full directions to his house. And before we even discussed our primary business, I was already feeling at home with a bottle of wine. We became friends. So we were now ready for business. We inspected the vehicle and it was just as he said it was. Everything was perfect. And we sealed the deal at a price no one else would give for that same vehicle.
The interesting part is that this guy even after been paid fully for the vehicle still made follow up checks after that day so as to make sure we had arrived our destination without problems and many other times just send text messages to say thank you for your business. That is what I call professionalism. Very rare! To this guy called Calculusx the customer is king before and after doing business with him.

End of part 1…….
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
sawyerrola: cool grin wink grin grin grin grin

Okay Nairalanders, let me start my story. After so many bad eggs and dubious characters in the auto section have almost made it impossible to find credible auto dealers in this forum, I want to reassure future potential buyers that there are still very credible, transparent and honest auto dealers in this section, amongst whom you have CALCULUSX.

I was impressed by his full disclosure of the real state of his ‘salvaged title’ vehicles. I had made enquiries form him many times earlier for different vehicles. Even if I never came back to buy them, he would always respond to my many enquiries whenever I made them. So sometime in July 2012, I decided to give him a shot. I helped a friend get a 2001 Toyota Camry from Calculusx which he had displayed online. It had a salvage title which he has mentioned. He sent me full photos of the 2001 Camry before it was fixed and full photos of the same car after it was fixed. And the price was just right!!!. So I and my friend fixed an appointment with Calculusx and came into Lagos. He gave me full directions to his house. And before we even discussed our primary business, I was already feeling at home with a bottle of wine. We became friends. So we were now ready for business. We inspected the vehicle and it was just as he said it was. Everything was perfect. And we sealed the deal at a price no one else would give for that same vehicle.
The interesting part is that this guy even after been paid fully for the vehicle still made follow up checks after that day so as to make sure we had arrived our destination without problems and many other times just send text messages to say thank you for your business. That is what I call professionalism. Very rare! To this guy called Calculusx the customer is king before and after doing business with him.

End of part 1…….

We have heard from the boss himself. A respectable Client that appreciates been Transparent. Looking back to how i started auto biz, giving my cars to dealers to sell for me and coming back to tell me so many lies, i have every reason to thank GOD, for every disappointment in life is always a blessing.
I am here to serve you better with a competitive price ever. Can anyone guess how much a Clean Title 2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition with 60k miles will cost? The price is almost unbelievable but its achievable.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2012

VIN: JTEBU17R88K020192
Year : 2008
This Vehicle's AutoCheck Score 88%

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2012
For Every Pre-order above #2.5m , you get a FREE Moon roof or Headrest DVD with 2wireless Headphones, 2 game pads and a remote Control. Yes, I don't make empty promises. See Confirmation below

https://www.nairaland.com/836694/pre-order-cars-suv-50-deposit
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2012
wink
calculusx:

We have heard from the boss himself. A respectable Client that appreciates been Transparent. Looking back to how i started auto biz, giving my cars to dealers to sell for me and coming back to tell me so many lies, i have every reason to thank GOD, for every disappointment in life is always a blessing.
I am here to serve you better with a competitive price ever. Can anyone guess how much a Clean Title 2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition with 60k miles will cost? The price is almost unbelievable but its achievable.

Boss, they can never guess your price correctly.....youre free to tell them if you have to so they understand what you mean when you say 'COMPETITIVE PRICE EVER'
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2012
Part 2…..starring: Calculusx (as himself)

Now the main koko of my encounter with Calculusx was when I decided to do a small pre-order with him. Sometime in July we began a search for a 2008 Toyota 4runner limited. He gave me various options and we finally agreed on one of the options of the 2008 Toyota 4runner limited, again at the right price! A comprehensive breakdown (cost of vehicle, shipping, clearing, and his commission) was in black and white. He gave me the direct link of the seller so that I could also try to get a better bargain on the cost of the car. Calculusx was just too transparent. I really appreciated this. So having agreed the total cost, I made him a transfer of almost 80% the total cost. He sent his rep to go and check out the vehicle as soon as he received the deposit. And unfortunately the vehicle did not pass VA autos transmission test. So his rep decided not to buy. This is rare!!!! Putting customer satisfaction as priority even after been paid. Well done VA autos, good job. Now that I had paid and the vehicle I paid for did not pass inspection by Rep. this is where the fear should have begun…what next??

To my surprise, Calculusx calls me the next day and informs me of the findings on the vehicle we had decided on and IMMEDIATELY OFFERS TO MAKE A 100% REFUND OF MY DEPOSIT TILL WE CAN AGREE ON ANOTHER CHOICE. Although he had already incurred bank transfer charges, he still offered me my complete refund. At this point I knew I could go to sleep without fear of fraud. You really cant imagine what happened after this offer of refund he made to me…….

End of Part 2…….

its really a long story......better read bit by bit....thats how trust was built!
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2012
sawyerrola: Part 2…..starring: Calculusx (as himself)

Now the main koko of my encounter with Calculusx was when I decided to do a small pre-order with him. Sometime in July we began a search for a 2008 Toyota 4runner limited. He gave me various options and we finally agreed on one of the options of the 2008 Toyota 4runner limited, again at the right price! A comprehensive breakdown (cost of vehicle, shipping, clearing, and his commission) was in black and white. He gave me the direct link of the seller so that I could also try to get a better bargain on the cost of the car. Calculusx was just too transparent. I really appreciated this. So having agreed the total cost, I made him a transfer of almost 80% the total cost. He sent his rep to go and check out the vehicle as soon as he received the deposit. And unfortunately the vehicle did not pass VA autos transmission test. So his rep decided not to buy. This is rare!!!! Putting customer satisfaction as priority even after been paid. Well done VA autos, good job. Now that I had paid and the vehicle I paid for did not pass inspection by Rep. this is where the fear should have begun…what next??

To my surprise, Calculusx calls me the next day and informs me of the findings on the vehicle we had decided on and IMMEDIATELY OFFERS TO MAKE A 100% REFUND OF MY DEPOSIT TILL WE CAN AGREE ON ANOTHER CHOICE. Although he had already incurred bank transfer charges, he still offered me my complete refund. At this point I knew I could go to sleep without fear of fraud. You really cant imagine what happened after this offer of refund he made to me…….

End of Part 2…….

its really a long story......better read bit by bit....thats how trust was built!

The Journey of a Thousand Miles, begins with a Step. I'm not rich but i'm contented with the little i have. A good Name is rather to be chosen than Gold and Riches.

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2012
Odometer

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Periwinkle(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
Calculux please can u send me an email at wanda@talk21.com.....i have an urgent business for u, or send me ur email address
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
Periwinkle: Calculux please can u send me an email at wanda@talk21.com.....i have an urgent business for u, or send me ur email address

You have a mail. Your time on my thread is well appreciated.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2012
More Pics

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2012
Boss Calculusx, ure almost making me drive this suv online....so fresh and so clean....good job.....

Part 3 coming soon......
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2012
sawyerrola: Boss Calculusx, ure almost making me drive this suv online....so fresh and so clean....good job.....

Part 3 coming soon......

Still lots and lots of Pictures to display Sir. lol grin ....
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2012
Give me a trial and you will be convinced. Pre-ordering a Car is as easy as ABC if only you go through the right channel. Call on us Today
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2012
Every Stages from pre-purchase, after purchase, trucking to port and all will be supported with pictures.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2012
FREE 9" Car Pillow Headrest USB/SD IR DVD Player Monitor Games 2pc IR Headphone to be Installed

• Color: Biege

• Built-in SONY LENS

• Built-in Speaker

• Built-in 32 Bits Game

• Built-in IR Transmitter

• Built-in FM Transmitter

• FM Transmit Point: 87.5/87.7/87.9/88.1/88.3/88.5/88.7MHz

• Adjustable Poles: 130mm-190mm (interior width)

• Comes with 10mm and 12mm Poles

• Screen Size: 9inch

• Resolution: 640*234

• Image Brightness/Contrast/Color/Saturation adjustable

• Compatible Format:

• AVI/DVD/DVD-R/DVD+RW/DVD-RW/VCD/MP3/CD/CD-RW/JPEG

• DVD OSD Language: English/German/Spanish/French/Portuguese/Russian/Chinese

• RCA Video Output/Video Input

• RCA Audio R/L Output One channel Audio Input

• Power Supply: DC12V

• Max Working Current: 10A
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2012
FREE 9" Car Pillow Headrest USB/SD IR DVD Player Monitor Games 2pc IR Headphone to be Installed

• Color: Biege

• Built-in SONY LENS

• Built-in Speaker

• Built-in 32 Bits Game

• Built-in IR Transmitter

• Built-in FM Transmitter

• FM Transmit Point: 87.5/87.7/87.9/88.1/88.3/88.5/88.7MHz

• Adjustable Poles: 130mm-190mm (interior width)

• Comes with 10mm and 12mm Poles

• Screen Size: 9inch

• Resolution: 640*234

• Image Brightness/Contrast/Color/Saturation adjustable

• Compatible Format:

• AVI/DVD/DVD-R/DVD+RW/DVD-RW/VCD/MP3/CD/CD-RW/JPEG

• DVD OSD Language: English/German/Spanish/French/Portuguese/Russian/Chinese

• RCA Video Output/Video Input

• RCA Audio R/L Output One channel Audio Input

• Power Supply: DC12V

• Max Working Current: 10A

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2012
Imagine having such a Moon-roof/headrest DVD with a game pad for the kids installed on your Car/SUV for FREE.

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2012
Another Blessed Week

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
Boss, you almost confused me with the pics i saw now o!!!!!!! i wan fear sey my limited don turn SR5 overnight...
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
Part 3………..long story short (for the sake of those who just don’t like reading details) ….we got another perfect option and like I will always stress, at the right price again. Right from the day 1 of making a deposit, I have been updated daily with progress, and updates are supported by pictures where necessary. And when I say pictures I mean UNEDITED PICTURES. NO BLINDING OF ANY PART OF THE PICTURE TO HIDE INFORMATION (E.G. ACTUAL COST PAID FOR VEHICLE OR SERVICES ON RECEIPTS). Real names, addresses and contact information are always on all supporting documents. Up until vehicle being sent to ports for onward shipping arrangements, I got the updates as I should have. Infact I have up to the dock receipt that was processed for the SUV. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you CALCULUSX, a truly sincere and transparent man. if you really want to do preorder at the right price with the right person, please this is a man you can add to your list of trusted fellows.

Calculux, keep up the good job.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
sawyerrola:
Part 3………..long story short (for the sake of those who just don’t like reading details) ….we got another perfect option and like I will always stress, at the right price again. Right from the day 1 of making a deposit, I have been updated daily with progress, and updates are supported by pictures where necessary. And when I say pictures I mean UNEDITED PICTURES. NO BLINDING OF ANY PART OF THE PICTURE TO HIDE INFORMATION (E.G. ACTUAL COST PAID FOR VEHICLE OR SERVICES ON RECEIPTS). Real names, addresses and contact information are always on all supporting documents. Up until vehicle being sent to ports for onward shipping arrangements, I got the updates as I should have. Infact I have up to the dock receipt that was processed for the SUV. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you CALCULUSX, a truly sincere and transparent man. if you really want to do preorder at the right price with the right person, please this is a man you can add to your list of trusted fellows.

Calculux, keep up the good job.

Yes boss. Little drop of water makes a mighty ocean, I am contented with the little I make. I am not happy until you are satisfied. Pls don't be confused with the new pictures Sir grin . 1st week of US Custom Inspection

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2012
HONESTY and TRANSPARENCY is my Trade Mark. Pre-order with 100% Confidence

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2012
grin
calculusx: HONESTY and TRANSPARENCY is my Trade Mark. Pre-order with 100% Confidence

grin
calculusx: HONESTY and TRANSPARENCY is my Trade Mark. Pre-order with 100% Confidence

good morning boss.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2012
sawyerrola: grin grin

good morning boss.

Yes Boss. A good name is better than riches and good wealth. I'm happy to inform everyone that this thread has given birth to another deal. A Toyota 4-Runner too, same color,same Edition but a different year with a budget as low as #2.4m Clean Title Accident Free.

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mr. Sawyer: Permission to post a similar picture of your 4-Runner on your thread. Your thread gave birth to this lovely baby with 84% Auto Check Score

AutoCheck Vehicle History Report
2004 Toyota 4Runner Limited
Report Run Date: 2012-08-28 18:39:25.260 EDT
Report Summary

Class: SUV - Lower Mid Range
Engine: 4.7L V8 EFI
Country of Assembly: Japan
Vehicle Age: 8 year(s)
Calculated Owners: 1
VIN: JTEBT17RX48012024
Year : 2004
This Vehicle's AutoCheck Score

The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.
About the AutoCheck Score
This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection

Safeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection. It reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle.
About Buyback Protection

AccidentCheck
Reported accidents: 0

Title and ProblemCheck
Your vehicle checks out!

OdometerCheck
Your vehicle checks out!
Last Reported Odometer:

Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported
View Full History

AccidentCheck
Not all accidents / issues are reported to AutoCheck

Your vehicle checks out! There have been no accidents reported to AutoCheck for this 2004 Toyota 4Runner Limited (JTEBT17RX48012024). AutoCheck receives its accident data from government sources and independent agencies, and based on the information available to us, we have found that no accidents have been reported on this vehicle. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.

Title and ProblemCheck
Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck's database for this 2004 Toyota 4Runner Limited (JTEBT17RX48012024) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems, and disqualifies the vehicle for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. Check the Vehicle Use and EventCheck for reported accidents that can affect vehicle safety and value.

0 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:
No abandoned title record
No damaged title or major damage incident record
No fire damaged title record
No grey market title record
No hail damage title record
No insurance loss title or probable total loss record
No junk or scrapped title record
No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
No odometer problem title record
No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
No salvage title or salvage auction record
No water damaged title record
No NHTSA crash test record
No frame/unibody damage record
No recycling facility record

OdometerCheck
Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2004 Toyota 4Runner Limited (JTEBT17RX48012024) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.

0 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported
22 04/26/2004
176,708 08/14/2012

Information Reported! AutoCheck shows additional vehicle uses or events reported to AutoCheck for this 2004 Toyota 4Runner Limited (JTEBT17RX48012024). This includes reported vehicle uses such as rental or lease, and events such as whether the vehicle has been reported to have had a loan/lien or duplicate title issued. Other events show if the vehicle has a reported accident and how many calculated accidents or if it has been reported stolen or repossessed. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.

0 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked:
No fleet, rental and/or lease use record
No taxi use record
No police use record
No government use record
No livery use record
No driver education record
1 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:
No accident record reported through accident data sources
No corrected title record
No duplicate title record
No emission/safety inspection record
Loan/Lien record(s)
No fire damage incident record
No repossessed record
No theft record
No storm area registration/title record
Full History
Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date: 2012-08-28 18:39:25.260 EDT

Vehicle: 2004 Toyota 4Runner Limited (JTEBT17RX48012024)

Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
12/31/2003

Independent Source VEHICLE MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED TO DEALER
04/13/2004 GENOA, IL

04/26/2004 GENOA, IL
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:T4117684338) (Lien Reported)
05/10/2005 GENOA, IL

04/07/2006 GENOA, IL

04/03/2007 GENOA, IL

03/27/2008 GENOA, IL

02/13/2009 GENOA, IL

02/13/2010 GENOA, IL

03/24/2011 GENOA, IL

02/20/2012 WOODSTOCK, IL

08/14/2012 IL
Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2012
I don't make empty promises. Promise made is a promise fulfilled.
FREE 9" Car Pillow Headrest USB/SD IR DVD Player Monitor Games 2pc IR Headphone Installed. 2 Game pads and 2 wireless head phones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We Buy Used Inverter Batteries And UPS Batteries / How Will The Ban On Importation Of Tokunbo Vehicles Affect Car Dealers? / 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale Cheap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.