Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:49 PM

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... (8623 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by marvelck: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2012
There is a friend of mine who is in a serious dilemma right now. He's presently in a serious relationship with a girl who has an identical twin sister. Things were going on well between my friend and his girlfriend until the girl start insisting that my guy must also date her twin sister. she said she cant be seperated from her twin sister, and so my friend must date the two of them. and her twin sister is down with this arrangement. Can you imagine. the guy is puzzled and don't know what to do. He loves his girlfriend dearly, and doesn't want to lose her. the option given to him, is what he cant do. Already he has started making plans to marry this girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Alexiz(f): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
Uhm... Let him sit the girl down nd give her reasons y he cant go with her idea... If she refuses then i'd advice that he lives d girl alone nd look somewhr else
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by martyns303(m): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
In T-pain's voice "cos having 2 chicks is better than no chick"
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2012
Damn. This never happens to me! sad

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Beync(f): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
Is this a kind of joke? Is the girl possessed by seven demons? Are they the only identical twins? Talk abt marriage hmm

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Alexiz(f): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
jerseyboy: Damn. This never happens to me! sad
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Alexiz(f): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
jerseyboy: Damn. This never happens to me! sad
r u hoping it ll jersey??
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by ifihearam: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2012
Opportunity comes but once pls grab with both hands and legs.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by chikeorji123(m): 1:35am On Aug 22, 2012
OP
Take the lady to a serious pastor for deliverance but if u don't have that time run pls
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Nnekacherry: 2:04am On Aug 22, 2012
Now my question is.
Is this kind of nonsense possible in this modern age??
This is 2012!! Duh!

But if this is true, then the girl is seriously demented..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Dhelake: 8:38am On Aug 22, 2012
twin sisters can be xo silly
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2012
I refuse to believe this.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2012
Wat a silly idea by silly twin. Hw cn 2sisters share 1man wen der lots of men in d country?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2012
poster, accept the offer and enjoy the punnys while it last. Only marriage commitment will separate them both but for now, dig and dig harder. I pray to be in your shoe brother.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by freecocoa(f): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2012
Blatant lie of the century.

Duh!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Csami(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2012
Wat r u waitin for?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2012
@ op will he also be phucking the both of them? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by pwettytemmy(f): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2012
Is this possible in ds day n era when jealousy seems to av eaten into d marrow of girls n guys in a relationship. Na real wa Oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2012
Your friend must be crazy to still be thinking of marriage.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by cindyrella(f): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2012
Op, what are you waiting for? Get it over with already undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by MrsChima(f): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2012
The bleeped up thing about this....OP took the time to create this bullsbit thread and excited about the idea of sharing infections.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by amiskurie(m): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: Blatant lie of the century.

Duh!
I have seen a Nigerian man married to twin sisters from guinea.the sisters are so beautiful,one cld take them for mermaids.their husband is a yoruba man who has a good job.he rented two flats out of the four flats in their rented building.White House is where u will find them in Ibadan.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by WebSurfer(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
tel your friend the twin is just interested in him phucking the hell out of her, as the sister has shared story of your gf with her,
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by amiskurie(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2012
pwettytemmy: Is this possible in ds day n era when jealousy seems to av eaten into d marrow of girls n guys in a relationship. Na real wa Oooo
I swear to God I've seen this B4.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2012
Maybe they are running a buy one get one free promo or you have a sugar coated joystick.

Now I get it, this place is now fantancy Island.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by mspookie: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
why havent u agreed? undecided

all dese fabricated stories will never end sef...anoda new one daily? Am Overdosed!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by donkross1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
amiskurie:
I have seen a Nigerian man married to twin sisters from guinea.the sisters are so beautiful,one cld take them for mermaids.their husband is a yoruba man who has a good job.he rented two flats out of the four flats in their rented building.White House is where u will find them in Ibadan.
*woo iro lo wu le npa. Na lie U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ lie jooor #LAMBA.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Amya(f): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
*In barney's voice* "the only thing better than two boobs is four boobs!"
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by freecocoa(f): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
amiskurie:
Okay yes o,chei how could i forget the OLAOLU's? Its true o, Oh white house! where we used to go fruit scouting,near Iya sikirat's house na ,shey they still live there?

Walai that one that is like mermaid made me believe there is something like mammy water for real, i used to doubt it before i saw her, she fine die gan, hope Mr Ola still works in that his office? Ehen one of the girls was pregnant when i saw her last,has she put to bed?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Afam4eva(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: Blatant lie of the century.

Duh!
No be small thing oo the rate at which people manufacture lies on herer even satan will be shocked.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by freecocoa(f): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
afam4eva:
No be small thing oo the rate at which people manufacture lies on herer even satan will be shocked.
They say Satan is the father of all liars but now he's willing to pay some people to help him upgrade his skills in the game,satan is a child in the game compared to many people on this forum grin grin.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Yorisb: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
@Topic

I'd gladly take the offer responsibility with due aplomb. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Psychology Of Chronic Wife Beaters: Ladies Take Note / If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave / 15 Dirty Questions That Will Definitely Turn Her On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.