Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

NL Muslims, Be The Judge Of Your Own Moderator...lol... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / NL Muslims, Be The Judge Of Your Own Moderator...lol... (1017 Views)

Let Muslims Be Muslim / O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us / Can Muslims Be This Kind To Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Muslims, Be The Judge Of Your Own Moderator...lol... by MacDaddy01: 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
I wrote a thread titled "why do NL Muslims avoid bad news". The thread was a serious thread on certain islamic issues.

The title of the thread got changed to "lamentations of Macdaddy" and it was moved to the "diaries" section.

Please take a look at the thread and see if it needed to be changed and moved;
https://www.nairaland.com/1024221/lamentations-macdaddy01

When people complain about Maclatunji, NL muslims say that he is right or they keep silent. Evidence is now here for you to judge cool
Re: NL Muslims, Be The Judge Of Your Own Moderator...lol... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2012
let me help u out. change the topic title to be subtle about islam and repost.

however even though the mods here needs to get lives for themselves, i think u too need to engage in something reasonable other than acting like a NL troll.

no hard feeling, just an opinion

1 Like

Re: NL Muslims, Be The Judge Of Your Own Moderator...lol... by MacDaddy01: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2012
toba: let me help u out. change the topic title to be subtle about islam and repost.

however even though the mods here needs to get lives for themselves, i think u too need to engage in something reasonable other than acting like a NL troll.

no hard feeling, just an opinion

You mad?

What part of my thread constitutes trolling and does the moderator have the power to do what he did?
Re: NL Muslims, Be The Judge Of Your Own Moderator...lol... by MacDaddy01: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
Why is this thread not in the islam section;
https://www.nairaland.com/1024221/difficult-issues-islam
Re: NL Muslims, Be The Judge Of Your Own Moderator...lol... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2012
The post about 10 reason why I an not a muslem by d.o.b or so has been hidden too. One thing I discover is that when there is some thing the muslem could not disprove, they put pressure on the mod to hide or close it
Re: NL Muslims, Be The Judge Of Your Own Moderator...lol... by deols(f): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2012
i av read the thread u were talking about and I wonder what you want of the Muslims here. Do you know the meaning of 'priority' and how it is applied?

the reason for a Muslim being here,or maybe I should only speak for myself,is definitely not to spread the news of some cultural practices of certain muslims that are in sync(like d marriage to cousins) or not in sync(honor killings) with the teachings of Islam.

You and your ilks are most probably the ones bothered by such news, because in them you see an avenue to say something bad about Muslims and Islam.

think again,why would a Muslim find such a news juicy enough to want 2 share?

I agree with the thread being a mere lamentation of a jobless man. sorry to say but that is how I see it for with a deeper thought u'd realise u dont belong 2 a position where you get to tell Muslims what to see as priority and what not.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For An Islamic Artiste To Do Duet With A Christain Artiste? / The Problem With Allah's Plan / Still On Baby Born With Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.