Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family (48859 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
She used to be one of the best Nollywood actress in the 90's until she got married,she s based in France ω¡τђ her wonderful family. I really miss her so much.

Pictures were taken from : Source

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
The eldest daughter look exactly like her gosh!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2012
I guess they are mixed race, the husband dont look African at all.Below is His pics with the last child when he s still a baby

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by nikkyshyne(f): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2012
Buriful. I tot I heard they were divorced or something like that. Thank God.
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by cfours: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
She is still so gorgeous. Any one seen Full Moon? That's my fav movie of her. so 90s grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by tpia5: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
her daughters are starting to look more like her- the resemblance wasnt so much before.

the boy's face has also changed- now he looks more nigerian, unlike before when he just looked AA.

or isnt that him in the other photo?
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by tpia5: 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
honeypie311: She used to be one of the best Nollywood actress in the 90's until she got married,she s based in France ω¡τђ her wonderful family. I really miss her so much.

when did she move to france?

as of last year, she was in new york.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Afam4eva(m): 1:30am On Aug 22, 2012
I thought I heard she ran away when her African American husband had an accident.

Btw, has she finished her law degree?
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by cindyrella(f): 5:27am On Aug 22, 2012
Lmao @ replies.
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by olowo200: 5:52am On Aug 22, 2012
Why so much rumours about this woman read somewhere she was studying nursing in U.S when did she started studying law when did she got to france.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by ODB2: 5:57am On Aug 22, 2012
I will tap mum and daughter any day...at the same time grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 22, 2012
Oh sorry, she is in USA workin as a nurse, but the first daughter is in a university in France. *na my frndundecided grin
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Inik(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2012
Cute
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by onila(f): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2012
her husband is African American smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Series22(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2012
tpia@:

she is a tourist

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2012
Everytyme celebrity pics! How does all these their pics tell us when the price of garri goes down? This will make Jonathan go ahead with the increase in cassava loaf price because nobody is monitoring the price of garri in the market again. *crying*

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by tonykel1(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2012
I love Regina Askia and Omotola. They are both Beautiful. I can't really make a choice between the duo. Rather, I have them both.
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Korrection(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2012
This morning...
tpia@:

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Korrection(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2012
you too like garri....haba
exxell: Everytyme celebrity pics! How does all these their pics tell us when the price of garri goes down? This will make Jonathan go ahead with the increase in cassava loaf price because nobody is monitoring the price of garri in the market again. *crying*
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by BabaEleko(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2012
Mama and pikin need my Dickson in their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by DukeNija(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2012
Mehn that woman is still very much an MBGN. Her daughter is not fine, she's got a masculine face IMO.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by claremont(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2012
That her eldest daughter make sense die! grin

This is the reason why I'm in total support of interracial marriages, interracial kids are a blessing from nature.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by alaoeri: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2012
One time beauty queen, when regina was hot cake in the movie industry with ppl like hilda dokunbo & liz benson who's genevieve & co that is τ̲̅ȍ say everything na time, a time is coming when the present nollywood superstar 'll fade α̅way & the younger generation 'll take over what a world.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2012
O_D_B: I will tap mum and daughter any day...at the same time grin
you no well walahi! @topic she still look gorgeous and sexy! Am so happy for her.lovely kids I must confess.
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by shilling(f): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2012
Always thought her husband was white, which explains the bi-racial kids. The man in the pic is black. Anyways, her kids are cute.
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by shakers(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2012
omo this her daughter make sense oh... i no mind becoming her inlaw lol
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by femliany(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2012
Does anyone remember "festival of fire" with Kanayo?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by femliany(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2012
Does anyone remember "festival of fire" with Kanayo?
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by quest003: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2012
exxell: Everytyme celebrity pics! How does all these their pics tell us when the price of garri goes down? This will make Jonathan go ahead with the increase in cassava loaf price because nobody is monitoring the price of garri in the market again. *crying*
very dry, ish!
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Beync(f): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2012
when last did you buy garri? The price just crashed, Check again.
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by OmoKhary(f): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2012
femliany: Does anyone remember "festival of fire" with Kanayo?
yea!!festival of fire and full moon are still fresh in my memory bank....
Men.....She still looks beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) / Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) / Tiwa And Teebillz Take Adorable Selfie..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.