Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? (1832 Views)

What You Must Know/do Before You Get Married As A Christian Lady / A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note / Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by sammyzacks(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2007
WHAT ARE THE PROSPECT OF A CHRISTIAN GUY ASPIRING TO GET MARRIED TO A MUSLIM GAL?
PLEASE KINDLY CONTRIBUTE COS I NEED YOU VIEWS TO ADVICE A GOOD FRIEND.

REGARDS.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by JeSoul(f): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2007
2Cor6:14
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord.

why should you even have to ask this question if you're a christian? I'm sure you already know that any TRUE christian cannot be involved with or marry a muslim, hindu, buddhist, atheist etc, The bible could not be clearer about this.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by olabowale(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2007
No! thats my answer. The reason is that you are pkainly a Kekeri. If you do not know what it is, ask other Christians. They will tell you what it means!
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by sammyzacks(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2007
so what if she is willing to be a christian?
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2007
she must first be a Christian then and you'll not be getting married to a Muslim girl.
My good friend did just that,today she is happily married to a fine Christian and raising kids in the midwest.

The scripture jesoul gave forbids Christians from marrying Muslims.
God has no union with belial
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by sammyzacks(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2007
thanks. so if she gives her life to christ one can go ahead and marry her, right? of course she won't remain a muslim.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by babs787(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2007
@Jesoul

2Cor6:14
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord.

Did Jesus say the above? I just want to know

If anybody desire any religion apart from Islam it will never be accepted from him and he will be among the losers on that day.

Now please what qualifies you to be a believer? Was Jesus a christian? Do you really follow his teachings?

Thanks
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by JeSoul(f): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2007
babs787:

@Jesoul

If anybody desire any religion apart from Islam it will never be accepted from him and he will be among the losers on that day.

Now please what qualifies you to be a believer? Was Jesus a christian? Do you really follow his teachings?

Thanks
LOL,
Proverbs 26:4 - Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself.

Nevertheless I'll add this though I know you're not really looking for answers, you just wanna start trouble.
None of ur questions make any sense my brother. Why would you ask if Jesus was a christian? what kind of question is that and what kind of answer are you hoping to solicit from me?
Every word in the bible is inspired by God-whether written by men or spoken by Jesus. Whether or not you choose to believe it is your own cup of tea. This thread is addressed to christians and I'm giving a christian perspective, soley based on the scriptures.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by JeSoul(f): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2007
sammyzacks:

thanks. so if she gives her life to christ one can go ahead and marry her, right? of course she won't remain a muslim.
Right. But please be careful that she is not just making a profession of faith in Jesus becos she wants to get married, but becos she's truly repenting of her sins, and is believing in Him to save her from sin and living a life according to the word of God.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by babs787(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2007
@Jesoul

LOL,
Proverbs 26:4 - Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself.

Funny how you quote proverb 26 v 4 but applied proverb 26 v 5 in answering me. YUou shoulsdnt have posted anything if you really wanted to follow verse 4.

Nevertheless I'll add this though I know you're not really looking for answers, you just want to start trouble.

No I am looking for  answers. I am prepared for your answers grin

None of your questions make any sense my brother. Why would you ask if Jesus was a christian? what kind of question is that and what kind of answer are you hoping to solicit from me?

It will never make sense to you because you lay claim to him yet he wasn a christian. He was not sent to you let alone dying for you.

Every word in the bible is inspired by God-whether written by men or spoken by Jesus. Whether or not you choose to believe it is your own cup of tea.

Was that slip of pen or intentional typing? Did you just say that every word is inspired by God? Your response will determine my next post.

This thread is addressed to christians and I'm giving a christian perspective, soley based on the scriptures.

Well, it may have been addressed to christians but your response felt that you are the believer while others are non believers.

Now I asked pilgrim this question and I am asking you as well,

Do you have any proof to show that you will be favoured above others on that day and that others will never gain paradise for not being a christian and accepting Jesus as lord and saviour?

Thanks
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by JeSoul(f): 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2007
babs787:

@Jesoul

Funny how you quote proverb 26 v 4 but applied proverb 26 v 5 in answering me. YUou shoulsdnt have posted anything if you really wanted to follow verse 4.

No I am looking for  answers. I am prepared for your answers grin

It will never make sense to you because you lay claim to him yet he wasn a christian. He was not sent to you let alone dying for you.

Was that slip of pen or intentional typing? Did you just say that every word is inspired by God? Your response will determine my next post.

Well, it may have been addressed to christians but your response felt that you are the believer while others are non believers.

Now I asked pilgrim this question and I am asking you as well,

Do you have any proof to show that you will be favoured above others on that day and that others will never gain paradise for not being a christian and accepting Jesus as lord and saviour?

Thanks

2Tim3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

You are trying and failing to understand things pertaining to the christian faith. Look for us to have any form of conversation we need a common ground and you do not believe in Christianity, Jesus or His words or message - why do you bother asking meaningless questions?

and yes according to the bible, ANYONE who is not a true christian is an unbeliever. Whether you agree or not. And also according to the bible those people will perish in hell if they do not repent and accept Jesus. and I don't need to prove it to you, the bible says it in zillions of places. Start with Jn3:16

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

ps. I saw the other thread where pilgrim1 challenged/asked you a simple question you still have not provided an answer to, and you're still coming here and asking for more? hmm na wa oh.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by babs787(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2007
@Jesoul

2Tim3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Ok, let me serve you part of the inspired words of God

2nd chronicles 9 v 25 : and solomon had 4,000 stalls for hhorses and chariots and 12,000 horsemen whom, he bestowed in the chariot cities and with the king at jerusalem

1st king 4 v 26 ; and solomon had 40,000 stalls of horses for his chariots and 12,000 horsemen

note that the jews did not use the '0' in the old testament

a. 1st kings 7 v 26: and it was am hand breadth thck, and the brim thereof was wrought like the brim of a cup, with flowers of lillies; it contained 2,000 baths

b
2nd chronicles 4 v 5: and the thickness of it was an handbreadth and the brim of it like the work of the brim of a cup, with flowers of lilies and it received and held[b] 3,000 baths.[/b]

So how come these in the inspired book of God. When you provide answers, I will still ask you the moral behind the sex stories, incest, rape etc frm your bible!!!

You are trying and failing to understand things pertaining to the christian faith. Look for us to have any form of conversation we need a common ground and you do not believe in Christianity, Jesus or His words or message - why do you bother asking meaningless questions?

I believe in Jesus but not as a so, saviour, God re-incarnate etc and if you do not agree, grab the Quran and read about him there.

and yes according to the bible, ANYONE who is not a true christian is an unbeliever. Whether you agree or not. And also according to the bible those people will perish in hell if they do not repent and accept Jesus. and I don't need to prove it to you, the bible says it in zillions of places. Start with Jn3:16

Okay maa

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

Who said the above statement and please can I have direct word from Jesus saying that one will perish for not accepting him as saviour and lord?

Also can I have from your bible where other writers apart from John used the word 'only begotten son' for Jesus?

ps. I saw the other thread where pilgrim1 challenged/asked you a simple question you still have not provided an answer to, and you're still coming here and asking for more? hmm na wa oh.

Can you direct me to that thread? Why not be honest to yourself and stop your pretext, I have her detailed explanation but she came making roundabout denials. She was hiding behind what she never understood and yo may assist if you feel like.

cool cool
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by olabowale(m): 12:19am On Dec 29, 2007
@Nwando:
she must first be a Christian then and you'll not be getting married to a Muslim girl.
My good friend did just that,today she is happily married to a fine Christian and raising kids in the midwest.

The scripture jesoul gave forbids Christians from marrying Muslims.
God has no union with belial
: If they die in their present state of disbelief, they will be fuels for Hellfire. But the Mercy of Allah is unlimited. Look, my own mother became Muslim at 80! Who knew, but Allah. I still harbor hope for you Nwando. I do not want you to die as keferi. You know what they do to them in the morgue and if you ever see them in the Funeral home, it is an unpleasant experience. Many of my Muslim friends who are medical Doctors do not like to go help in the shrouding of dead body.

Omode yi, I wo Nwando, ma ku si keferi o.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 29, 2007
A young man asked if he could marry his muslim chic,we gave him answers according to Scriptures,answers which he accepts and here you grown men babs and olabowole are hyperventillating.
I hope you all still have it together!
Check yourselves O
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 29, 2007
sammyzacks:

Thank God for what he's saving your girl from
Bless you immensely.
Jesoul answered you well.
You must be sure she is truly a Christian.She must profess her faith and be baptized as a seal of her belief.
Then you both must attend Bible studies where she'll learn of the Lord.
It won't be easy to switch from mohamedanism to faith in Christ but with God all things are possible.
She may need a deliverance session too.
Please keep us informed and all the very best!
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 29, 2007
babs787:

@Jesoul

Thanks

I see you are indeed very desperate.
Like belial your father,your end is near.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by olabowale(m): 4:22am On Dec 29, 2007
@Nwando: Why are we calling each other names? Today, am truly a Lover and and sincerely not a Fighter.

Thank God for what he's saving your girl from
Bless you immensely.
Jesoul answered you well.
You must be sure she is truly a Christian.She must profess her faith and be baptized as a seal of her belief.
Then you both must attend Bible studies where she'll learn of the Lord.
It won't be easy to switch from mohamedanism to faith in Christ but with God all things are possible.
She may need a deliverance session too.
Please keep us informed and all the very best!
: My lady, we in Islam are not mohamedanism. This is your one ism on us. Muhammad (as), was also a Muslim. It is very sad that you, a grown woman, would not advice this young man, to stop fornicating with your gender sister. Is this how you convert people, in the mist of evil deed known as fornication? Now, I can only tell you that if the so called Muslim woman is truly a sincere Muslim woman, she will never be involved in fornication. If she is matured enough, she should be married, to a Muslim man. She is doing a double evil deed, with a person who is exposing her to the whole Nairaland, except her name is withheld.

If she changed her religion, it is not because of anything that will benefit her soul, but a means of hastening toward a disastrous end. I pray that she reads this and drop this evil deed.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2007
JeSoul:

LOL,

Nevertheless I'll add this though I know you're not really looking for answers, you just want to start trouble.
None of your questions make any sense my brother. Why would you ask if Jesus was a christian? what kind of question is that and what kind of answer are you hoping to solicit from me?
Every word in the bible is inspired by God-whether written by men or spoken by Jesus. Whether or not you choose to believe it is your own cup of tea. This thread is addressed to christians and I'm giving a christian perspective, soley based on the scriptures.

indeed??

including the contraditions in the bible. some from men narating the same event differently.

and do u really mean "every word"?? please. .

anyway, as you said. it's my own cup of tea. drink your own. .
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by DaAlien(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2007
If you love the girl, you don't need us to make silly decisions for you.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by babs787(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2007
@Nwando

I see you are indeed very desperate.
Like belial your father,your end is near.

Well, it is because I dont want you to perish because if you die without Islam, Hell straight.

I am still asking you, do you have any proof whatsoever that it is only christians that will gain paradise?

@Jesoul

Dont you have anything to say to the contradictions from the inspired book of God?

2nd chronicles 9 v 25 : and solomon had 4,000 stalls for hhorses and chariots and 12,000 horsemen whom, he bestowed in the chariot cities and with the king at jerusalem

1st king 4 v 26 ; and solomon had 40,000 stalls of horses for his chariots and 12,000 horsemen

note that the jews did not use the '0' in the old testament

a. 1st kings 7 v 26: and it was am hand breadth thck, and the brim thereof was wrought like the brim of a cup, with flowers of lillies; it contained 2,000 baths

b
2nd chronicles 4 v 5: and the thickness of it was an handbreadth and the brim of it like the work of the brim of a cup, with flowers of lilies and it received and held 3,000 baths.

cool
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by JeSoul(f): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2007
to babs787, khaikhai and olabowale,
  this is your one greatest problem

1Cor2:14 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. The man without the Spirit [/u]does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, [u]for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Eph4:17 So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts.  

Try all you want, ask for all the verses and scriptures and proof you want - you will NEVER understand becos you DON'T want to understand or ask God for help. Your hearts are so hardened and unaccepting towards truth that it will make no difference what I, Nwando or anyone else says.
  khaikhai & babs - you can post a million references here about how scripture contradicts itself - all a bunch of nonsense becos they've been twisted and taken out of context. [b]Becos you can twist and misinterpret the bible and make it say whatever you want it to say if your mind is depraved and lost enough.

nwando:

A young man asked if he could marry his muslim chic,we gave him answers according to Scriptures,answers which he accepts and here you grown men babs and olabowole are hyperventillating.
I hope you all still have it together!
Check yourselves O

Abeg tell them jare! A christian asks other christians a question and we have answered, I guess the jihadists cannot stand whenever truth is being taught anywhere. God have mercy on their souls.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by babs787(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2007
@Jesoul

Nwando or anyone else says.
khaikhai & babs - you can post a million references here about how scripture contradicts itself - all a bunch of nonsense because they've been twisted and taken out of context. [b]Becos you can twist and misinterpret the bible and make it say whatever you want it to say if your mind is depraved and lost enough.

Hee Hee cheesy.I thought you claimed that the bible is inspired and if so, how come the writers are contradicting each other. The holy spirit is supposed to guide them into not making mistakes.

You should be able to explain the contradictions if you are sincere to yourself and not hiding behind sayings of those that never knew Jesus let alone being inspired to write those stuff.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2007
JeSoul:

1Cor2:14 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. The man without the Spirit [/u]does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, [u]for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Eph4:17 So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts.    

Try all you want, ask for all the verses and scriptures and proof you want - you will NEVER understand because you DON'T want to understand or ask God for help. Your hearts are so hardened and unaccepting towards truth that it will make no difference what I, Nwando or anyone else says.
  khaikhai & babs - you can post a million references here about how scripture contradicts itself - all a bunch of nonsense because they've been twisted and taken out of context. [b]Becos you can twist and misinterpret the bible and make it say whatever you want it to say if your mind is depraved and lost enough.

Abeg tell them jare! A christian asks other christians a question and we have answered, I guess the jihadists cannot stand whenever truth is being taught anywhere. God have mercy on their souls.

My dear do you expect the devil to rest when he knows his time is near?
Are we surprised ?
See what his brothers are doing to themselves in Iran.The camp of satan itself is even at war just like the Bible said.

God is awesome.
We are not surprised about the actions of the descendants of the bondwoman Hagar afterall God himself said this about Ishmael,the father of the Arab nation.
See what God predicted concerning these sons of Ishmael as the angel spoke to Hagar the mother of Ishmael.Sarahs handmaid

Gen 16:11   And the Angel of the LORD said to her:

"Behold, you are with child,
And you shall bear a son.
You shall call his name Ishmael,
Because the LORD has heard your affliction.

Gen 16:12 

He shall be a wild man;
His hand shall be against every man,
And every man's hand against him.
And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren

How true is this great prophecy
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2007
we are not surprised at the violence of Muslims,that was already prophesied in scripture.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 30, 2007
JeSoul:

Try all you want, ask for all the verses and scriptures and proof you want - you will NEVER understand because you DON'T want to understand or ask God for help. Your hearts are so hardened and unaccepting towards truth that it will make no difference what I, Nwando or anyone else says.

fanatic, keep it up.
anyway sha, i'll take a christian fanatic anyday. at least all you can talk about is God have mercy on my soul, etc. .
Unlike the muzzie ones who would demand immediate beheading.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by olabowale(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2007
@Nwando: You see how evil your Christian god is in a moment. Like i said you will be nailing yourself on a cross, straight or bent, its all the same.

My dear do you expect the devil to rest when he knows his time is near?
Are we surprised ?
See what his brothers are doing to themselves in Iran.The camp of satan itself is even at war just like the Bible said.
God is awesome.
We are not surprised about the actions of the descendants of the bondwoman Hagar afterall God himself said this about Ishmael,the father of the Arab nation.
See what God predicted concerning these sons of Ishmael as the angel spoke to Hagar the mother of Ishmael.Sarahs handmaid
Gen 16:11 And the Angel of the LORD said to her:

"Behold, you are with child,
And you shall bear a son.
You shall call his name Ishmael,
Because the LORD has heard your affliction.

Gen 16:12

[b]He shall be a wild man;
His hand shall be against every man,
And every man's hand against him.
And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren

How true is this great prophecy
: If truly you have a god in Christianity, be it the son god who walked the street of Palestine, while there was no difference between him and past or contemporary prophets, of his time, while he elicited all functions of ordinary man; eating sleeping, fatigued, defecating and so on and so forth, or the father or ghost god or gods who refused to answer the prayer of the street walking god, who prayed that he does not want to die and neither father god nor ghost god flinched as the son was giving up the ghost on the cross, with a yell that amount to disbelieve or low faith, asking why he was forsaken/abandoned, etc. That god or those gods in the three (3 combined) are unjust in the sense of their action towards the little Ishmael as demonstrated in your Biblical quotes above. I ask you, what did the young son, Ishmael do to your godheads, at that age? Was he not begotten by his father Abraham, through bondswoman Hagar, in full cooperation with his wife bossy Sarah?

From your Bible we see that Sarah allow her submissive husband to force himself on a poor bondwoman, a slave by your collective definition. Thats rape. Yet this bondswoman woman did not complain, yet your gods called Abraham personal friend, through it all! There was no place where he was excoriated for this behavior. Then wham! This woman poor woman and her young son, were ordered out into the the desert with its unforgiven elements. We did not hear her complained, but your godheads had to curse the young son, of the young bondswoman. Then your godheads opened the gate of mercy for old Sarah and Abraham, to have a young son, who came about 13 years after Ishmael! Is there any place in your Bible, the unchanging masterpiece, say from the time of its first inspired verse, words of godheads that this curse of wildmanness, ever was fulfilled on Ishmael? Did he ever behaved like a wildman or killed anyone, ever?

Nwando. Listen up. Open your mind up and your hearing, maybe it could be acute this time. First just because you live in the desert, does not mean you have to be a wildman. Look at Steve Winn of the Las Vegas Casino fame. Look at Senator John Ensign, a native Las Vegan. He is not even 50 years old and he is on his second term as a Republican member of the senate. Where is the wildman quality in these two examples? I can give you plenty more of upright standing desert dwellers, and none of them will be a wildman. If we go by fulfilment of statement as the litmus test of godship, when a diety is called god, by the failure of your 3 headed god, you do not have a GOD. Your combined 3 godheaded god or godheads had failed you, since Ishmael never ever was recorded to behave in a manner that will make someone say that he was probably wild.

But however Issac who was not cursed to be a wild man never faired better that his older brother Ishmael, because they have the same father, still. Abraham never denied being the father of Wildman by name only Ishmael. And you Nwando should be ashamed that you will blame the child that came out of rape. You blamed the mother too. The was an African, a princess from mthe house of Pharaoh, of the time of Ibrahiim. As a princess you can not become a slave or a maid or bondswoman, unless you were captured, by bandits or in war! Was any of the two situation the case, Nwando? You see that you are now in a hole? Try to dig yourself out, please.

From the Qur'anic view, with the explanation in the hadith: In the 6th Chapter, verse 162, Ibrahiim said to his Lord, All my prayers and my good actions, my living and dying is for You, Lord of all creations, and I declare there is no worthy but you and I am the first from my own generation in my time to fully submit to you and say that I am a Muslim. This is a great declaration. God said in many parts of the Qur'an to believers, that do you say you believe, yet I/We shall not test you about it? We will test you because We tested those before you who declared that they were believers.

So Allah the Almighty, commanded Ibrahiim to separate his family, one from the other. He showed mercy by sticking with the older woman, who had been with him for longer, had lived past her prime, she was actually like Ibrahiim, at the stage of sunset of her life. So he took the younger wife, who was still full of life and the little baby, (Unlike the 12 or 13 years of age that your Bible reported at the time of this event. Yet they reported that he carried this almost matured man from Jerusalem to Makka, on his shoulders! This is quite a distance without any doubt. He was about 100 years old. Such a whacked up story, full of obvious holes and unrealistic conditions.) to Makka, a relatively desolated land, but not without any inhabitants. So while he was leaving them behind, the younger woman, his legal wife (because it is not permissable for Prophets of God to be adulterer. God makes sure of it.), asked why he is doing this to them? Ibrahiim did not answer, (any older man with a younger wife will know that the woman is more likely to be shy/bashful and somewhat reserved around the man. I aught to know that) the Hagar said is this from God? And Ibrahiim said yes. She told him that he should go because God ill look after them! And God did!

Let me amuse you of your ignorance of the regrets of Jews: When you talk to anyone of them, especially about Moses and the destination of his people to Palestine, you will hear them say jokingly, that if only he had charted the route slightly different, they would have ended up with the Middle east Oil, which is now in the hands of the Arabs! How about that for amusement?

We see that after Ibrahim left, the story of how Zam Zam water came to be. The events that brought that well about is part of hajj/umrah of the Muslims. Later on in the lives of Ibrahiim and Ismail, they erected the Ka'aba, including the black stone that is the biggest thorn in the hearts of most of you Kafir! Since Ibrahiim never stopped visiting them in Makka anyhow. Further on, Ibrahiim dreamt. In the dream he was commanded to slaughter his son. If you call it the only son, it will be Ismail. There is no way a second son can be the only son. That position is exclusively that of the first born!

Ibrahiim discussed the issue with Ismail anyway. We will see that Ismail must have some qualities of his mother. So he adviced his father that he should carry out the commandment of God, that his father will find him to be cooperating willingly. We will see that the stoning of the Devil, is an action of remembrance of the whispering of the intended slaughtering to the ears of the mother. Mother and son cooperated with Ibrahiim to fulfill the commandment of God. This was the test of Ibrahiim, because we see that God mentioned it in the Qur'an that you, Ibrahiim have passed the test and we ransome the child with this ram!

We see that it is the Muslims that observed this remembrance of Ibrahiim's submission to his Lord's command in through the dream. If Isiaq was that son, we know that the Muslims will still observe it, but will speak the truth about it. Afterall, Mariam was declared the best of all woman. She was not an Arab, and the Arabs have their share of good women! But why don't the Jews observe this remembrance since they want us to believe that Ibrahiim is theirs exclusively? The liars. But why don't the Christians observe this remembrance, too? Both groups know better that they are lying and there is no other way to deny it!

Finally, I wonder if violent is exclusively that of the Arabs since they are from Ismail, vis a vis meekness belongs to the Children of Isiaq, the opposite of Ismail? Check the evilness of the state of Israel and come back and report your finding to me, Nwando. You won't be able to because you hate so much that your heart is devoid of any truth!

@Khai_khai: Right spirit man. Right on. I have no time for you, today. I wanna crush Nwando first. Your case I will leave till after the first. Then i will come after you. So get yourself ready.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2007
olabowale:

I ask you, what did the young son, Ishmael do to your godheads, at that age? Was he not begotten by his father Abraham, through bondswoman Hagar, in full cooperation with his wife bossy Sarah?

We are clearly told that Hagar FLED from the presence of Sarah . . . God had NO part in her running away. Genesis 16:8 And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai.

Go to Genesis 21 and we clearly see that Hagar and Ishmeal's leaving the Abraham household was Sarah's instigation and NOT God.

Lying and dishonesty all the hallmarks of muslims as we shall see down the road.

olabowale:

From your Bible we see that Sarah allow her submissive husband to force himself on a poor bondwoman, a slave by your collective definition. Thats rape. Yet this bondswoman woman did not complain, yet your gods called Abraham personal friend, through it all!

Mohammad "raped" the wives of his adopted sons, slaves and women captured by his right hand. Yet your "god" called him the "last and greatest" prophet.

olabowale:

There was no place where he was excoriated for this behavior.

See how your shameless "god" excoriated mohammed for his lewd perversions: Anas said, "The prophet used to visit all his wives in an hour round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the prophet was given the strength of thirty (men). " Vol. 1:268

olabowale:

Then wham! This woman poor woman and her young son, were ordered out into the the desert with its unforgiven elements. We did not hear her complained, but your godheads had to curse the young son, of the young bondswoman.

See olabowale's idea of "curses": Gen 21: 13 And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.

Gen 21: 18 Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation.
19 And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.
20 And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.

I would love to be "cursed" like this, wont you?

olabowale:

Then your godheads opened the gate of mercy for old Sarah and Abraham, to have a young son, who came about 13 years after Ishmael! Is there any place in your Bible, the unchanging masterpiece, say from the time of its first inspired verse, words of godheads that this curse of wildmanness, ever was fulfilled on Ishmael? Did he ever behaved like a wildman or killed anyone, ever?

His descendants are fulfilling that prophecy to the letter. Arabs are the only people on earth who refuse to recognize the nation of Isreal.

olabowale:

As a princess you can not become a slave or a maid or bondswoman, unless you were captured, by bandits or in war! Was any of the two situation the case, Nwando? You see that you are now in a hole? Try to dig yourself out, please.

Mohammed captured many sexual slaves and bondwomen in war . . . thank you for telling us what we knew all along, that he simply a deceitful bandit.

olabowale:

Yet they reported that he carried this almost matured man[b] from Jerusalem to Makka,[/b] on his shoulders! This is quite a distance without any doubt. He was about 100 years old. Such a whacked up story, full of obvious holes and unrealistic conditions. to Makka, a relatively desolated land, but not without any inhabitants.

You see how dishonest the islamic story is? There was no jerusalem during the time of Abraham as the land of Isreal was not in existence. Jacob, the grandson of Abraham was the founder of Isreal . . . how could Abraham have carried Isaac from a land that did not exist?

olabowale:

So while he was leaving them behind, the younger woman, his legal wife (because it is not permissable for Prophets of God to be adulterer. God makes sure of it.),

"god" must have forgotten this when it came to mohammed. Your prophet slept with several slave women captured in war . . . remember the jewish slave? He didnt marry them all so by your own analogy mohammad was an adulterer.

olabowale:

Let me amuse you of your ignorance of the regrets of Jews: When you talk to anyone of them, especially about Moses and the destination of his people to Palestine, you will hear them say jokingly, that if only he had charted the route slightly different, they would have ended up with the Middle east Oil, which is now in the hands of the Arabs! How about that for amusement?

With all that oil, the middle-eastern arabs are still the most backward race on earth.
With all that oil Isreal is the most powerful nation in the middle east (a nation of 6 million).
With all that oil, 22 arab nations failed to defeat a tiny sliver of land THREE TIMES!
With all that oil there are more nobel laureates in Isreal than from all arab nations put together.

How about that for amusement?

olabowale:

We see that after Ibrahim left, the story of how Zam Zam water came to be. The events that brought that well about is part of hajj/umrah of the Muslims. Later on in the lives of Ibrahiim and Ismail, they erected the Ka'aba, including the black stone that is the biggest thorn in the hearts of most of you Kafir!

Mohammad claimed that this kaaba was built 40yrs before the al aqsa mosque in Jerusalem. Since this mosque could not have been built earlier than AD 70 when jerusalem was destroyed by the Romans, it stands to reason that the kaaba could not have been built earlier than AD 30.

Was abraham and ishmael alive in AD 30?

olabowale:

We see that it is the Muslims that observed this remembrance of Ibrahiim's submission to his Lord's command in through the dream. If Isiaq was that son, we know that the Muslims will still observe it, but will speak the truth about it. Afterall, Mariam was declared the best of all woman. She was not an Arab, and the Arabs have their share of good women! But why don't the Jews observe this remembrance since they want us to believe that Ibrahiim is theirs exclusively? The liars. But why don't the Christians observe this remembrance, too? Both groups know better that they are lying and there is no other way to deny it!

lol the reason christians dont commemorate that act of Abraham is simple. While the muslims are stuck celebrating an event (the significance of which they remain blindly ignorant) that took place 4000 yrs ago . . . christians celebrate its significance . . . a symbol of Christ's death on the cross during easter.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2007
olabowale:

: If truly you have a god in Christianity, be it the son god who walked the street of Palestine,

Just to disabuse the minds of those who will swallow the words of this liar without thinking . . . Palestine NEVER existed in the times of Jesus Christ. It is simply the Greco-Roman name given to the land of Isreal after it was destroyed by the Roman emperor Hadrian in AD 70.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by olabowale(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2007
@Davidylan: I gba melo ni mo ti so fun e wi pe o mo nkonkon to ba di oro esin, en? Many times davidylan,you speak out of knowledge. In the Taurah, what was The sorrounding of Jesusalem known as but Phillistine, which is really Palestine. Come on, you did not know that Ibrahiim settled in this city? That was long before Jesus. You are the BIGGEST Liar I have ever heard of. Remember the wind that blew from upstate the last time? That was your lie that covered the whole of Empire state. And by the way educate Pilgrim for me about the birth place of Mormon sect of Christianity. You should know the place. Its not far away from the farm settlemen you live in!
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2007
olabowale:

@Davidylan: I gba melo ni mo ti so fun e wi pe o mo nkonkon to ba di oro esin, en? Many times davidylan,you speak out of knowledge. In the Taurah, what was The sorrounding of Jesusalem known as but Phillistine, which is really Palestine.

Alhaji, just google for the truth and stop making noise. Who told you philistine is the same as palestine?
1. Palestine is a greco-roman name . . . the philistines of old were neither greeks nor romans nor were they in existence by AD 70.

2. While the name "palestine" was used to refer to ALL of historical Isreal, the name "philistine" refered to a land and people who were distinctly NOT a part of Isreal neither were they Arabs.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by jokepearl(f): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2007
Funny enough i was thinking of this today because a friend asked the same question, what came to mind is HOSEA, he married an unbeliever following God's instruction (To reflect God's love for sinners).
I don't think its ok to marry an unbeliever, but,

Let me allow people respond to this b4 i continue
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2007
jokepearl:

Funny enough i was thinking of this today because a friend asked the same question, what came to mind is HOSEA, he married an unbeliever following God's instruction (To reflect God's love for sinners).
I don't think its ok to marry an unbeliever, but,

Let me allow people respond to this before i continue

God told Hosea to do that for a specific purpose . . . he wanted to use it as an illustration not as a reflection of His love for sinners. The LovePeddler Hosea married symbolised the land of Judah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

39, Male, Fed Up With Life And Contemplating Throwing In The Towel! / To The Sceptic / Sometimes, The World Will Truly Be Better Off Without God Or Belief In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.