Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 AM

Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). (3243 Views)

Meet Nigeria's N1.1 Billionaire ($5.5 Millionaire) Blogger / Quickteller's ONE TIME PASSWORD : My Experience And Grievance / Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 01, 2012
chipmunkey: Fiverr has a messaging system so when your job is done, you have to send a picture evidence. In my case, i had to send screenshots of the blog i redesigned so when a staff sees it they mark the job as complteted and your account automatically gets credited.

Does this go on for all the gigs you complete? I thought it was the people who accept paid for your gig that will leave reviews to say completed?
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2012
ribechi:

Does this go on for all the gigs you complete? I thought it was the people who accept paid for your gig that will leave reviews to say completed?

Yes...first off, there's a messaging system and secondly, your buyers can leave a review on your Gig's....Anyways, this thread is not about Fiverr...but we're trying to explore ways to make MAGA BUCKS from blogging. More tips coming...
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by Excelboi(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2012
Sorry, I may be goingg off topic, but I completed 3 jobs on fiverr and they are still showing "clearing" for more than weeks now, whatz uip with that?
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2012
Excelboi: Sorry, I may be goingg off topic, but I completed 3 jobs on fiverr and they are still showing "clearing" for more than weeks now, whatz uip with that?
The reason you may be getting that is maybe you did not deliver your gig on time...i.e within the stipulated period you stated on it.
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by kulboi2: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
Sorry @chipmunkey I asked a question, pls could help me out by answering?
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
kul_boi: Sorry @chipmunkey I asked a question, pls could help me out by answering?
i think i gave you an answer on the other thread or is there any question i have`t seen or do not understand. Please don`t hesitate to ask me here.
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by kulboi2: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
Yea, the fivrr thingy I'll like to know w@ its bout pls
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2012
kul_boi: Yea, the fivrr thingy I'll like to know w@ its bout pls
The way it works is pretty simple, you offer you services as a Gig and people pay for it. All gigs costs $5 which is credited to you account the moment you delíver on your promise. I think you should go there and try it out. Fiverr.com
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
chipmunkey: The way it works is pretty simple, you offer you services as a Gig and people pay for it. All gigs costs $5 which is credited to you account the moment you delíver on your promise. I think you should go there and try it out. Fiverr.com

You dont seem to understand my question. This is what i mean; assuming i am ready to offer my services, what are the steps involved in placing a gig? In the description, do i also put in addition after describing what i am going to give to them the download link of the product or am i going to wait so that after payment, i will start just give them the download link? Go ahead and answer that. Yes this thread is not for fiverr but you and i have sparkd off an interest in people. There is a method i am hoping to test on fiverr. That is why i am asking you. If it works, it is something i am going to share here. So let us help each other.
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2012
Hello guys. I`m back and better.
@Ribechi. I totally understand you and i think i`ve given you answers the best way i can.
So people before i go further, i like to ask a quick question.
Why is the Webmasters section so boring.?
I mean sometimes there can be as few as 20 people.
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by pneumaticos(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
My guy borin na undastament. it no more educative
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
pneumaticos: My guy borin na undastament. it no more educative
So what can be done about it?
Sometime we only have about 4 or g people viewing the whole board.
That really makes me stay away from here. I don`t think even Seun visits this section.
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
chipmunkey: So what can be done about it?
Sometime we only have about 4 or g people viewing the whole board.
That really makes me stay away from here. I don`t think even Seun visits this section.

What i can say to this is having titles that are inviting and content that educative and money making. Just a complete thread for probably affiliate marketing methods. Well I am working on some few things though.
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by pneumaticos(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2012
@ribechi..which of them are you signup with now..
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2012
pneumaticos: @ribechi..which of them are you signup with now..

Gbagaun! pneumaticos.. abeg ask ur question correctly, i dont understand
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by pneumaticos(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2012
which of d affilliate progs did u join...
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by supersta: 12:31am On Sep 09, 2012
guys check out my blog which is becoming the fastest growing http://www.advertbuk..com
you all are going to like it. I bring you latest in no time. see you later
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 09, 2012
pneumaticos: which of d affilliate progs did u join...

Its one one of the cpa companies. That is what I said i am putting everything together.. I am still putting some few things together
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2012
super sta: guys check out my blog which is becoming the fastest growing http://www.advertbuk..com
you all are going to like it. I bring you latest in no time. see you later
It`s a good one.
I`m pretty sure you get a lot of traffic from USA but truth be told, Americans won`t pay for your blog like Nigerians would for Linda Ikeji`s.
So focus more on Local news no matter how Hollywood may sound tempting.
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by kulboi2: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
Hello peeps am back, was away due ti certain issues. @chipmunkey I visited the site fivrr.com and didn't get much outta it
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by kulboi2: 12:13am On Sep 10, 2012
@chipmunky Sorry, I typed it wrongly... Jus saw the site and signed up
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2012
kul_boi: @chipmunky Sorry, I typed it wrongly... Jus saw the site and signed up
Let us know if it works for you.
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2012
With their present uppgrade, one has to upload videos proof, to show wwhat method you are using is working. When a gig is placed, one has to be online to delive quick. This will increase your rep. That is how you can succeed
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by millblogger: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Blogging is fun and it is an easy way to make money online
Re: Becoming A Millionaire Blogger (My Experience). by henrykene(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Just before i go tonight, i will leave you with this funny quote i saw on a Kenyan Lady`s profile and it says. I am not an optimist or a pessimist, i am a POSSIBLIST grin
This thread is for people who believe it`s possible despite the challenges you face and every moment i spend on it is dedicated to those who believe.

You have given me a new idea

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Hide Your Website Cpanel / 9jaflaver Blogger Template 2.0.1 By Olawande / How To Remove Localhost From My Site ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.