Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:38 PM

Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw (21397 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce / Why Pator Chris Okotie Divorced His Wife Stephanie Henshaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by mukina2: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2012
Reverend Chris Okotie of the Household of God Church, has cleared the air on last week’s sermon in which he allegedly descended on his ex-wife, Stephanie, purportedly describing her as a Jezebel.

Okotie, in a statement issued this on Tuesday, denied directing the sermon at the embattled Stephanie.

The cleric, in a statement, entitled: “The truth has prevailed: Agents of confusion,” issued on his behalf by Head of Media and Communications Household of God Church, Ladi Ayodeji, said “some mischievous elements have gone online with false story in which Reverend Chris Okotie’s current series of teaching on King Ahab and Jezebel’s encounter with Prophet Elijah in the bible is presented as an assault on Stephanie, his ex-wife.

“The general public is hereby, informed that Reverend Okotie has not made any reference directly or indirectly at Stephanie or their relationship since their separation was announced on Sunday, July 26, to the Household of God Church.

“The messages of the pastor are recorded and available for those willing to crosscheck this fact. Reverend Okotie stands by his original decision not to comment on the separation regardless of what some people try to make of the matter.”

It will be recalled that several media had reported Okotie’s alleged rubbishing of Stephanie in his sermon of last Sunday.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/46338-okotie-clears-air-on-alleged-sermon-against-ex-wife
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Super1759: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2012
This man is chris okotie's dog. Abeg shut up!

1 Like

Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by whealthy(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2012
Who is Okotie? Rubbish.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by hrhobi1(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2012
1ST TO COMMENT I WIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by hrhobi1(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2012
OH NONSENSE SOME MUMUS DON COMMENT B4 ME, UNA NO GET WORK OH

12 Likes

Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2012
Oh. I think I clicked the wrong thread. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Abujafood: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2012
You People should mind yourselves! Leave Chris Okotie alone and focus on your lives instead!
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by stynoski: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2012
Enough of this mor.on already! Plzzzzz! Who gives a f.uck if his message was directed to Condoleza Rice? He is a failure as a man and especially as a Pastor. He has been married twice, divorced twice, the problem is definitely from him. Does he still hear from God? Are you sure this is not the beginning of the end for him?

1 Like

Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by s1(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2012
nawooooooo,god go help us with all this stories.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Okijajuju1(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2012
I'm surprised this cassanova cu'm Pastor is still preaching let alone have an audience..

Like his fellow Political Pastor Tunde Bakare, they are all Charlatans and Persona non grata..

Fhuck em... angry

1 Like

Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Korrection(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2012
FRONT PAGE JARGON
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by omodapson(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2012
hrhobi1: OH NONSENSE SOME MUMUS DON COMMENT B4 ME, UNA NO GET WORK OH

Get some job.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Chokolee(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2012
^^I think some of these guys up here dont read before commenting...you just start insulting!! Dats uncivilised!
....back to the topic
Well, its so most times..the press paints issues diffrently when they report it! With thier sugar coated headlines!
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by tellwisdom: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2012
And how does this ressurect my late mom?

3 Likes

Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Kajiang02(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2012
Pls bring your offerings and 10% to him. Sure he is a true MOG, I'm sure his god spoke to him throughout dis periods and process of marry & dis-marry abi na un-marry.
Time will tell.
I so much wish God's wrath will act soon enough, especially on people who con others in the name of God.
Time will tell.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by unanghope: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2012
And so what? Wil that reduce the price of a cup of garri from N25 to N20... I only concentrate on what can reduce price of garri... Please next thread..

3 Likes

Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Torombo(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2012
Okotie referring to Stephanie as his ex-wife in the statement.

As far as I'm aware, she still his wife, although estranged, until a divorce is granted.

This is supposed to be a trained lawyer and MOG.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by gbadexy(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2012
The man should have been matured and sensitive enough not to give that kind of sermon so close to their separation.
I don't believe his excuse joor.
I just hope he is sincere, because a rude boy that lies is a child's play compared to if a supposed man of God that knows the implication too well does.

1 Like

Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Burger01(m): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2012
hrhobi1: 1ST TO COMMENT I WIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
wetin you win?

1 Like

Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2012
unanghope: And so what? Wil that reduce the price of a cup of garri from N25 to N20... I only concentrate on what can reduce price of garri... Please next thread..

Is your life built and centered only around a cup of garri??

8 Likes

Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by gegee(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2012
no comment lipsrsealed
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by tellwisdom: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2012
Yes....next?? undecided undecided
mobuch:

Is your life built and centered only around a cup of garri??
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Inik(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2012
Who cares
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by olu4life(m): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2012
Una no understand the man,he wan try clear himsef before next election so that una no go use am against him. Abeg next topic o jawe. Na now he just dey hear say people dey talk abi? Wey we don forget say em stil dey exist

1 Like

Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by queensvill(f): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2012

Wawa na e u b.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by otokx(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2012
This is more like it, the truth will always prevail.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by wizard01(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2012
How many of this charred did we read of when the going was good? Now for some sick reason we've gotta read their dirty arse undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by karpentar: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2012
Who cares about this playboy called Chris Okotie? Certainly, he wants "something new in his life" and as a consequence sacked his current wife. The cycle continues!
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by omolakesi: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2012
Inik: Who cares

Abi o... More burning issues to talk about.

1 Like

Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by stillme(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2012

In ur dream.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by onlineadejoh(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju: I'm surprised this cassanova cu'm Pastor is still preaching let alone have an audience..

Like his fellow Political Pastor Tunde Bakare, they are all Charlatans and Persona non grata..

Fhuck em... angry

kkjjjjjjjjj cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma / Pidgin English Bible Launched In Warri / Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.