Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

If OBJ Supports Lamido- Amaechi Come 2015, What Is The Place Of Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If OBJ Supports Lamido- Amaechi Come 2015, What Is The Place Of Igbo (719 Views)

If OBJ Had Died, Would Atiku Have Agreed To One Tenure / If Obj Visits Me, I Will Pour Hot Water On Him - Mimiko's Mother / If Obj Stays: Who's Fault ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If OBJ Supports Lamido- Amaechi Come 2015, What Is The Place Of Igbo by HammedSodiqq: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2012
The media in recent times has been flooded with reports of Obasanjo secretly canvassing for the emergence of Lamido - Amaechi as president come 2015. This move indirectly signifies power shift from the south to the north, without due consideration of the plight of our Igbo Brothers. The Igbo nation has since 1966 suffered marginalization, as they have been condemned to only insignificant political appointments. Political analysts felt 2015 will be used to compensate them, but with Obasanjo jostling for Lamido and Amaechi, their hope appears to be a mirage. The question then is, are igbos not qualified to become president? What is their place in Nigerian politics? Will Igbo people vote for a northerner if alienated from 2015? Who told Obj that GEJ will not run again or has he been disqualified? NLanders help me resolve this o!
Re: If OBJ Supports Lamido- Amaechi Come 2015, What Is The Place Of Igbo by floriana(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2012
A certain Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Jonathan, an 'igbo man' became president in 2011 and is still ruining, sorry ruling Nigeria. Therefore Igbos have had their turn. They will get the position of Senate Leader next round.
Re: If OBJ Supports Lamido- Amaechi Come 2015, What Is The Place Of Igbo by PointB: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2012
HammedSodiqq: The media in recent times has been flooded with reports of Obasanjo secretly canvassing for the emergence of Lamido - Amaechi as president come 2015. This move indirectly signifies power shift from the south to the north, without due consideration of the plight of our Igbo Brothers. The Igbo nation has since 1966 suffered marginalization, as they have been condemned to only insignificant political appointments. Political analysts felt 2015 will be used to compensate them, but with Obasanjo jostling for Lamido and Amaechi, their hope appears to be a mirage. The question then is, are igbos not qualified to become president? What is their place in Nigerian politics? Will Igbo people vote for a northerner if alienated from 2015? Who told Obj that GEJ will not run again or has he been disqualified? NLanders help me resolve this o!

It's a simple matter. As soon as it is clear GEJ is not running, we'll rally round our own candidate in our chosen party. We'll do deal with NC, and get the SW on board too. Obj can go sleep with his son's wife (as usual)! No big deal!
Re: If OBJ Supports Lamido- Amaechi Come 2015, What Is The Place Of Igbo by Akanbiedu(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
PointB:

It's a simple matter. As soon as it is clear GEJ is not running, we'll rally round our own candidate in our chosen party. We'll do deal with NC, and get the SW on board too. Obj can go sleep with his son's wife (as usual)! No big deal!

With this your comment, ndu-chucks will be laughing hard. Sometimes, I wonder if you guys understand anything at all.
Re: If OBJ Supports Lamido- Amaechi Come 2015, What Is The Place Of Igbo by Euroclydon(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
In igboland within Nigeria....that's their place. Stop bringing ethnicity to interfere with Nigeria's unity.
Re: If OBJ Supports Lamido- Amaechi Come 2015, What Is The Place Of Igbo by Cyprealo: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
Equity and fairness should prevail. The Ibos are not slaves, they must also be given the opportunity to contribute their fair share to national development. If GEJ is not contesting, I will support the Ibos. Power stayed too long with the Aboki people.

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Makes List Of World's 10 Best Central Bankers / Glimmer Of Hope For Transport Sector? / Cast Ur Vote And Ur Reason (s). Between Soludo And Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.