Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Msc In Uk With 1million Naira - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Msc In Uk With 1million Naira (1531 Views)

Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx / With 1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Msc In Uk With 1million Naira by etochi11(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
I knw some ppl will start attacking ♍Ƹ with words.. But, pls Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo A̶̲̥̅♏ only askig a question.... Can som1 du his masters degree in uk with 1million naira ni?? A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ pls, if possible, can i get a student visa with a wrk permit . Tnks
Re: Msc In Uk With 1million Naira by justwise(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
etochi11: I knw some ppl will start attacking ♍Ƹ with words.. But, pls Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo A̶̲̥̅♏ only askig a question.... Can som1 du his masters degree in uk with 1million naira ni?? A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ pls, if possible, can i get a student visa with a wrk permit . Tnks

You 'registered today' and you think that somebody will attach you for asking question?

Well. . .you can't do Msc in the UK with that amount. You need atleast 4million.
Re: Msc In Uk With 1million Naira by mevisbleek: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
@etochi, complete am 2million
Re: Msc In Uk With 1million Naira by etochi11(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
@meis.. Tnks bro.. But can d 2million also cover M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ accomodation Fee?
Re: Msc In Uk With 1million Naira by xyloxloto(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
make am 3million naira then dat one is okay to pay your school fees only
Re: Msc In Uk With 1million Naira by etochi11(m): 6:09am On Aug 23, 2012
Its ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ studying in uk ȋ̝̊̅§ costly... But tnks to you guys !!!! Lemi check "qatar" cos its ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ thatside ȋ̝̊̅§ cheaper A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ cooler
Re: Msc In Uk With 1million Naira by octavian(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2012
@etochi11.. It's not possible to complete your postgraduate study in UK with 1M, before you start application. You ought to have researched about the school of your choice, the town most especially (is it cheap or expensive), the duration of your program, your feeding and other things.
Re: Msc In Uk With 1million Naira by etochi11(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2012
@octa.... Tnks .. actually, A̶̲̥̅♏ ₪☺ longer interested in uk cos from M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ researches, av seen that its costly, takes time to get their visa... A̶̲̥̅♏ now checking on qatar.. Its either i ƓƟ to qatar Fø̲̣̣я̅ MSc or i ƓƟ there Fø̲̣̣я̅ normal hustling. Tnks anyway... But, D̶̲̥̅̊ø
You KNΦΩ about qatar ni?
Re: Msc In Uk With 1million Naira by fittty(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
etochi11: @octa.... Tnks .. actually, A̶̲̥̅♏ ₪☺ longer interested in uk cos from M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ researches, av seen that its costly, takes time to get their visa... A̶̲̥̅♏ now checking on qatar.. Its either i ƓƟ to qatar Fø̲̣̣я̅ MSc or i ƓƟ there Fø̲̣̣я̅ normal hustling. Tnks anyway... But, D̶̲̥̅̊ø
You KNΦΩ about qatar ni?

And why quatar?? Have u checked to know if their schools are recognized? And if uu think you're going to hustle there then pls don't waste ur time
Re: Msc In Uk With 1million Naira by mevisbleek: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
@etochi, advise from a fellow Masters degree holder, use that N1M import something to naija, sell and make money. If u go do masters after masters, what next? U go still end of for d horrible job market. Or better still use that money import some Bold 5 from Canada. I beg no attack me that just advise. :-)
Re: Msc In Uk With 1million Naira by etochi11(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
ƪ☺ƪ .. @masiv... U̶̲̥̅ ♍aKƸ̵ sense Йą !! Y i ƓƟ attack U̶̲̥̅ kwan? U̶̲̥̅ talk ♍aKƸ̵ Йą.... But.. D issue b dis ehh.. Can i enter Canada wit 1million A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ den, arrange fons kwa wit DAT 1million ni??
Re: Msc In Uk With 1million Naira by mevisbleek: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
@etochi11, the symbols too plenty. Well u fit go college for Canada, find the cheapest one e be like say 1.1m fit find u one college wey u go manage.
Re: Msc In Uk With 1million Naira by etochi11(m): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
@mevis... Sori bro (Fø̲̣̣я̅ d symbol). But, guy ehhh... I ₪☺ wan ƓƟ MSc again.. Cos i Dun tink i can afford dos moni. Will ƓƟ hustling in CAnada. Omohhh,, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ ppl ₪☺ 2 hold moni

(1) (Reply)

Tourists In Kenya Get Married Maasai Style!!! / South Africa: Shoot Your Music Videos In SA / What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.