Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Testimony Of HEAVEN & HELL & The Condition Of Today’s Church – By Rodolfo Aceved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of HEAVEN & HELL & The Condition Of Today’s Church – By Rodolfo Aceved (4324 Views)

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell / Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony Of HEAVEN & HELL & The Condition Of Today’s Church – By Rodolfo Aceved by georgecso(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
I am Evangelist Rodolfo Acevedo Hernandez
(Dominican Republic). My throat has been affected from sharing this testimony but we will do it again today even against any opposition. Glory to God! We are here to preach the word of the Lord Jesus Christ and I’m going to give the testimony that impacted my life and thousands and thousands of other lives!!

http://christiscoming777./2012/07/25/testimony-of-heaven-hell-the-condition-of-todays-church-by-rodolfo-acevedo/

(1) (Reply)

World Class Religious Debates / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife, Anthonia Reveals Plans For Her N30m Gift / The Real Truth Why Olumba Olumba Church Does Not Call Jesus Christ While Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.