Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Null - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Null (2423 Views)

#lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Null by eduson33(m): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
Null
Re: Null by stevencurrency: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2012
I believe you. Sir!

1 Like

Re: Null by xyloxloto(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
true

1 Like

Re: Null by henrychubayo: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2012
This is most of the statement you made here is false, misleading and in fact dangerous for those who believed and abide by it. Most nigerians living and doing well abroad have really benefited from the assistance of fellow nigerian. You need guidance to survive where you knew no body and no body know you. How would you survive where the ppl speak no english and you just landed with no one to guide you. Most nigerians are well established where you are going. So is it you that came new with nothing that they will be hoping to scam? Rather than being rude and unfriendly to them, humility on your part toward them can make to link you up and you will just make. Don't call your mother and family is very bad. If they knew your status, conditions and problems, they will always pray for that and it does work. Don't be prepared to die or do any type of work to survive but hope in God and keep it reall and strong. Remember that you have loved ones waiting to recieve you alive in the future. Having a positive attitude witt help you to survive and not what rubbish you said here.

2 Likes

Re: Null by henrychubayo: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2012
stevencurrency: I believe you. Sir!
Don't be fooled into believing that right is wrong and wrong is right. What he said here makes no sense and if you believe it, you will be mislead. I tell you a story. A group of nigerians living somewhere are friends. When one of them fall sick, they all contribute to take him to hospital. He got well. One day, one of them died and they all contribute to send his copse home. If you are no friend to them, do you think they can do that for you and do you know how much is involved to transport a dead person in plane to 9ja? If you live in abroad, you will certainly know the extent and benefit of having nigerian friends because you will fell it and beg for it if you have non. What you said you believed from this guy will mislead you and when you realize it, it will be late by then.

3 Likes

Re: Null by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
If you believe no man can really survive on his own please disregard the poster.
For e.g my Mum is a very religious person. I've seen close encounters when she counseled and prayed for those having hardships in foreign lands, things turned for the better. Though im not that religious, but i can never leave or forget or never maintain contact with her when im away in another country seeing that i can maintain a positive attitude knowing someone like that is by my side. Its only fear and lack of ambitions and dreams would make you believe the op, including lack of self esteem.
Re: Null by mevisbleek: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
@eduson33 i agree with u to an extent but i disagree with the part of removing momsi. I beg which country u dey? This ur philosophy no go work for every country i beg. It only sounds right from typical hussling countries wey naija dey chop themselves eg South Africa, Spain, Italy, Germany.
Re: Null by overloved(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
Henry you make sense

@poster

Everything way you write here na trash. You no get idea about anything at all. Even to the extent of not calling your mama. I know say bad people everywhere, but always remember say people don pass that road wey you just wan start to pass. Like my friend for example, na a naija guy wey he meet online before he travel abroad help am wella in terms of accommodation, advice, links, connections, and even in finance. You just need to de vigilant and goal ambitious, that's all

1 Like

Re: Null by Wasbayd: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
@poster my own opinion on this is simply TRUST IN GOD AND BE CAUTIOUS.
If you are sure your mother is after your death or failure, then stay away from her. As for me i believe mothers have great bonds with their children, even the so called witches we watch in films feel great pains to see their children dead. God forbid that's what your mother is.
On trusting Nigerians you meet abroad: it depends on the luck cos there are two groups you will meet, the good ones and the bad ones. My first time of leaving the country I was privileged to meet a certain ibo guy on arrival, this guy accomodated me till i returned back home. Doesn't that sound good! Now ask those who have fallen victims of the bad ones, they will tell you to exercise more caution than what you stated cos those bad ones are just bad, they dont care if you die as long as they have what they want from you.
My watchword when it comes to relating with new people is "GIVE WHATEVER YOU CAN AFFORD WITHOUT EXPECTING WHATEVER THEY POSE TO OFFER IN RETURN", and this has realy helpd me avoid falling prey whenever the bad ones come my way.

1 Like

Re: Null by stevencurrency: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
henrychubayo:
Don't be fooled into believing that right is wrong and wrong is right. What he said here makes no sense and if you believe it, you will be mislead. I tell you a story. A group of nigerians living somewhere are friends. When one of them fall sick, they all contribute to take him to hospital. He got well. One day, one of them died and they all contribute to send his copse home. If you are no friend to them, do you think they can do that for you and do you know how much is involved to transport a dead person in plane to 9ja? If you live in abroad, you will certainly know the extent and benefit of having nigerian friends because you will fell it and beg for it if you have non. What you said you believed from this guy will mislead you and when you realize it, it will be late by then.
henrychubayo:
henrychubayo:

Respect..
Re: Null by stevencurrency: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
Wasbayd: @poster my own opinion on this is simply TRUST IN GOD AND BE CAUTIOUS.
If you are sure your mother is after your death or failure, then stay away from her. As for me i believe mothers have great bonds with their children, even the so called witches we watch in films feel great pains to see their children dead. God forbid that's what your mother is.
On trusting Nigerians you meet abroad: it depends on the luck cos there are two groups you will meet, the good ones and the bad ones. My first time of leaving the country I was privileged to meet a certain ibo guy on arrival, this guy accomodated me till i returned back home. Doesn't that sound good! Now ask those who have fallen victims of the bad ones, they will tell you to exercise more caution than what you stated cos those bad ones are just bad, they dont care if you die as long as they have what they want from you.
My watchword when it comes to relating with new people is "GIVE WHATEVER YOU CAN AFFORD WITHOUT EXPECTING WHATEVER THEY POSE TO OFFER IN RETURN", and this has realy helpd me avoid falling prey whenever the bad ones come my way.
undecided
you got the Answer to the whole thing.
Re: Null by stevencurrency: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
undecided
you got the Answer to the whole thing.
Re: Null by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2012
My mama is too precious 2 me, than all the country brought together with the wealth they contain,
Re: Null by Wasbayd: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2012
Abisafree: My mama is too precious 2 me, than all the country brought together with the wealth they contain,

SAME WITH ME TOO!

@poster if that's same with you too, then please keep talking to her while you are in that foreign land. Believe me that will give her more joy and pride in you than any gold and diamond you may think she's expecting from you.
I pray all Nigerians abroad struggling for survival shall succeed and return back home alive and in great fulfilment in Jesus name. Please say Amen if you are one.
Re: Null by eduson33(m): 6:45am On Aug 25, 2012
Thank you all for your contributionz.thatz why we are all here so that we can arrive at a perfect answer..its a mistake quoting me wrong in anything i wrote up there.what you would've done is to ask me 'why'...i cannot tell a parable and equally begin to narrat/ellaborate it piece by piece b'cuz we are all matured & we ve thinking ability...when i say even ur 'mama',u guyz know what i meant there b'cuz even if ur mum is d most wicked of all,you still love her & cant afford to stay without her voice 4 a long time.try n understand what i meant there boiz!.secondly,i said 'dont befriend any nigeria'...it doesnt mean that all nigerians are evil.i qoute;all of us knows whatz good or bad.with ur interactions,you will know d ones which will add + to ur life & the ones that will - ..all you need is to apply lot & lot of sense in any little thing you do overthere.anyway;am sorry if some misunderstood it.NOTE:nigerians might not be the most brilliant but we are the smartest and focused people on earth as far as am concerned.finaly,note dat without JESUS ,ur smartnes n visions are = vanity..we must survive.
Re: Null by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2012
@eduson33

appreciate variety of life. yours cant be the same with any other person though some will feel you but not all

(1) (Reply)

Need Directions From Ikeja To Ikoyi / Abeg Who Don Print Whatsapp Chat For Embassy Use Before? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.