Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:58 PM

How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) (84429 Views)

Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader / We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tpia5: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
why are they hiding their faces, i wonder.

@ photo.

a bit late for that- not even one, but six victims.

they need to stare boldly at the camera.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Any surprise at their names?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by MrGlobe(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sam Milla:

The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Army, and the
Secret Service are all trying to prove that they are
the best at Catching criminals.
The President decides to give them a test. He
releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them
has to catch it. The SSS goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question
all plant and mineral witnesses. After three
months of extensive investigations they
conclude that rabbits do not exist. The ARMY goes in. After two weeks with no
leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it,
including the rabbit, and they make no
apologies. The rabbit had it coming. The POLICE goes in. They come out two hours
later with a badly beaten ANTELOPE. The
ANTELOPE is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit!
I'm a rabbit!
grin, grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tellwsdom: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
gringrin grin

Sam Milla:

has to catch it. The SSS goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question
apologies. The rabbit had it coming. The POLICE goes in. They come out two hours
I'm a rabbit!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by kensandrea: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: Why the insult na? i just asked a simple question.

Okay you are wise,is there a law that says her best friend must know her every move? Seriously i don't want to insult you this evening so please don't make me.

MR MAN THERES NO LAW THAT SAYS SO BUT IF U COME TO TINK OF IT THE DECEASED MUST HAD REVEALED HER DESTINATION TO THE SO CALLED BEST FRIEND OF HERS OR THERE MUST HAVE BEING A DISCUSSION POINTING TO THAT DIRECTION........ HOPE U CAN C SENSE IN WAT I AM SAYING
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by seedord247(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2012
The next story will be. Beaf and okija juju kidnapped freeecocoa.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by dayokanu(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sam Milla:

....And your region encourages the trouping in and the criminals.
Your region will become nothing without them.
The economic benefits massively out-weighs the crimes.

Btw, thats one of the characteristics of a big city.

We encourage everyone to come but when one section now bring their criminal acts from their caves in thats where we take exceptions

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by vislabraye(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sam Milla:

I'm a rabbit!

I've heard this joke befire but can't help laughing hearing it the second time.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by deshclones(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

No surprises they are trooping here to defile our region Like Clifford orji

same way peeps from your tribe are selling off their lands and properties to them...too bad but we all know poverty is the main reason your tribe accommodated us..too bad we are defiling their lands and we don't even care...live with that old man.

seedord247: The next story will be. Beaf and okija juju kidnapped freeecocoa.

This gutter kid and his penchant for always yarning O.P....
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by BUSHMAN1: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: Why the insult na? i just asked a simple question.

Okay you are wise,is there a law that says her best friend must know her every move? Seriously i don't want to insult you this evening so please don't make me.
i wonder oo!!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Fostercat(m): 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
This is an eye opener for most young ladies looking for fine boys nd cash,becos u see a fine crib nd car used as a dp...hmmmmm.that breastt nd yansh u tink u got that is making u feel rubbish, ll soon be on a ritualist table.
Cynthia was just unfortunte.she went for a ligitimate. Business.
A word is enough
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by LEvuls(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
Chia! Fine gurl like this dis wicked ppl enter 12hrs.
God go purnish dem.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by rexpet: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
Heaven & hell a real. D coming of d LORD is at hand. Time is running out, don't be surprised d rapture might take place anytime 4m now, even 2day.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by samfibby(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
For every good that goes on facebook, there a thousand of sins commited through facebook and other social websites. Ladies, children have been kidnapped and killed in the uk and us, now here in nigeria. Its a pity a lot of people now live on social websites without taking into account the fact that whoever u are involved with might just be the opposite of what u paint him or she to be. May her soul rest in peace. Pretty painful. As for the culprits, no amount of punishment meted out to them could bring relief to the family. I can only say, let the authorities make an example out of these ones cause there are others who will certainly thread that path out of desperation to get rich quick.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by dayokanu(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
latest: Why have you chosen to be known and refer to as an ethnic bigot on NL?

Your people taught us to be bigots, So live with it.

Did you now see the relation between this topic and your previous post on another thread on what you saw in Ibadan?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Tolaaaaannni(f): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
Why do i feel like there is still more to the story than meets the eye? lipsrsealed undecided Oh well sha, RIP Cynthia.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Okijajuju1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
Can I just say that this is the first time I am seeing the Nigerian Police Parade suspects fully clothed.. These ones even wear suit..

Normally they are N'aked or in tattered clothes or just boxers..

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Builder: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
Very sad in deed, this is something u hear or watch on nollywood.... this is not an ibo problem, neither is it a yoruba or hausa problem.. this is a nigerian problem, everywhere u go u see youths who are marginalised from the society. i hope and pray God in his infinite mercy grant the friends, parents and relatives of the deceased the power to bear her loss.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by freecocoa(f): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Human life is based on trust.

Your husband, your business partner, boss were once total strangers to you. Its not possible in life not to trust ppl.
I know that but isn't trust earned? Well different strokes for different folks sha,i just find it stup1d trusting someone you are yet to meet.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tellwsdom: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
Oboy me self no fit afford that suit grin

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by rodeo0070(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
kensandrea: [size=15pt]I RILY DNT BLAME THEM[/size] [size=14pt]I BLAME THE GAL WHO HAS STUPIDLY PUT HER PARENT IN THIS PAINFUL SITUATION A GAL WHO COULD LEAVE WITHOUT ALERTING YOUR PARENTS GOSH........ MY HEART GOES 2 HER PARENT MAY GOD CONSOLE U FOR THIS FOOLISH CHILD OF YOURS[/size]
Why blame d gurl my friend? It can happen to anyone we just H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ to be careful. In life one can never be too careful.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by mekaboy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
I BLAME THE CHURCHES, MOST PASTORS HAVE GONE INTO POLITICS, AND FOCUS ON TITHES AND OFFERINGS, BOTH THE STUDENTS AND THE GIRL BOTH ATTEND CHURCHES, IF THE PASTORS WILL FOCUS ON PREACHING MESSAGES ON RIGHTEOUSNESS, LOVE, AND HOLINESS. I THINK THE CITIZENS OF THIS NATION WILL BE TRANSFORMED IN THEIR THINKING.

BUT WHEN THEY FOCUS ON PREACHING PROSPERITY ONLY, THE MEMBERS BELIEVE THAT AS LONG AS YOU GET MONEY ANYHOW YOU ARE BLESSED BY GOD.THE GIRL WENT TO GET MONEY FROM THE GUYS, THE GUYS WENT TO GET MONEY FROM THE GIRL .

BUT FOR REAL, PEOPLE CAN BE SO WICKED THESE DAYS, ITS END TIME. AND YOU WONDER WHY NIGERIAN STUDENTS CANT MAKE ANY SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES, WHEN ALL THEY THINK ABOUT IS CULTISM AND HOW TO STEAL.

BUT THESE GUYS SHOULD BE STONED TO DEATH OR KILLED WITH RAZOR.

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by freecocoa(f): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
seedord247: The next story will be. Beaf and okija juju kidnapped freeecocoa.
The level of your f00lisness leaves me speechless.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by MrGlobe(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju: Can I just say that this is the first time I am seeing the Nigerian Police Parade suspects fully clothed.. These ones even wear suit..

Normally they are N'aked or in tattered clothes or just boxers..
the ones in edo. The oshiomole PA were all fully clothed too. The police has stepped up. grin grin grin

Anybody that believes this Story line, hook and sinker is naturally not smart

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by dayokanu(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: I know that but isn't trust earned? Well different strokes for different folks sha,i just find it stup1d trusting someone you are yet to meet.

Not really. Most businesses that are done in this world don't even involve people seeing one another.

Its the criminals that are trying to turn the world around.

So tell me how much care can you take when you board a bus to know the driver is not a kidnapper, when you go to hospital to knw the Doctor is not a ritualist, when you go to a beer parlour to know you are not about to be poisoned etc
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by oubi: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
My own b say mk police no involve innocent boys φђ

I will reserve ma coment cos d confession get as e sound. Pehaps, I do nt know d real gist.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by sheyguy: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
In a bid to dominate lagos see what greed has caused.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by UkwuNnu(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Any surprise at their names?

Anu mpama

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Fostercat(m): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
Honestly with d advent of BB,it has become so obvious dat most ladies are cheap nd how very fast they fall for strangers..it really baffles me*som times I go sidon de ask my sef na so d tin de easy?*
Thank God for Christianity,may be I for don de drive my Range rover SUV....lol
Ladies this is a wake up call for u guys!!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by BUSHMAN1: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
rexpet: Heaven & hell a real. D coming of d LORD is at hand. Time is running out, don't be surprised d rapture might take place anytime 4m now, even 2day.
dont talk Rubbish!! this is the problem with nigerians they always blame everything on rapture,end of time or say is the handi work of the devil and blame God for not saving them, these guys are evil PERIOD!! nothing to do with rapture or end of time

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2012
The igbo race would do anything for money.i suspected the perpetuators of these dastardly act were igbos.How unfortunate! they took the life of these beutiful and adorable lady.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.