Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,027 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season (3431 Views)

Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) / Jos, December And Cold. / The burning cold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by pearlhapi(f): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
Its another very cold and raining season and the weather has obviously not been fair•for me no day ever passes without me complaining of cold•well,people term it weather for two tho am yet to comprehend that•most say when you hug the opposite sex you feel warm[doesn't sound true]others say takin a cup of coffee is a fast healing remedy[what's in a cofee that would drive out cold?]Others think being with their spouse or spouses would help[how does been with a human being drive out cold or let's just say am yet to catch that gist•others opt for exercises,strolling,playing games•others become lazy and easily provoked•well for me,I wear my jackets and atimes winter caps,when am indoors my blanket is my closest companion,and my most and best remedy is sleeping with eyes open and letting those sweet,loving thoughts of that one and special person flow ceaselessly through my mind which eventually leads me to dreamland•whats your remedy?
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by ITbomb(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
Ecclesiastes 4:11
Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone. with blankets and caps
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by pearlhapi(f): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
ITbomb: Ecclesiastes 4:11
Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone. with blankets and caps
hmmmm so yours is laying with a wuman[how does that work]and yes my blanket work very well for me
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by EfemenaXY: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
~ Trying to keep an over active 6 month old entertained

~ Running after kids and cleaning up after them

~ Wearing nice wooly jam-jams (pyjamas), massaging a steaming cup of cocoa in your palms, turning up the heating and snuggling underneath a warm duvet should keep you warm and comfy.

~ And if all that fails, then grab hold of your better half and sap some warmth from him! grin grin tongue
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by pearlhapi(f): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
Efemena_xy: ~ Trying to keep an over active 6 month old entertained

~ Running after kids and cleaning up after them

~ Wearing nice wooly jam-jams (pyjamas), massaging a steaming cup of cocoa in your palms, turning up the heating and snuggling underneath a warm duvet should keep you warm and comfy.

~ And if all that fails, then grab hold of your better half and sap some warmth from him! grin grin tongue
hehehehe,I guess you also believe in people getting warmth from their spouses during cold•[Mee z wondering wat they do#eyesrolling#nyz points you made sha[on a second tot]running up after kids and cleaning the up,keeps you warm?ogbevwe unu plus weird
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by EfemenaXY: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
You'll be surprised babes. Trust me, it does work. wink
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by Emmy9ite(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Its another very cold and raining season and the weather has obviously not been fair•for me no day ever passes without me complaining of cold•well,people term it weather for two tho am yet to comprehend that•most say when you hug the opposite sex you feel warm[doesn't sound true]others say takin a cup of coffee is a fast healing remedy[what's in a cofee that would drive out cold?]Others think being with their spouse or spouses would help[how does been with a human being drive out cold or let's just say am yet to catch that gist•others opt for exercises,strolling,playing games•others become lazy and easily provoked•well for me,I wear my jackets and atimes winter caps,when am indoors my blanket is my closest companion,and my most and best remedy is sleeping with eyes open and letting those sweet,loving thoughts of that one and special person flow ceaselessly through my mind which eventually leads me to dreamland•whats your remedy?
Thats me noni
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by sKy007: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
Are we doing e-ffuckk between emmy and pearl.
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by ITbomb(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
sKy007: Are we doing e-ffuckk between emmy and pearl.
I hereby approve the setting up of a vigilante Committee to look into the activities of these two.
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by Emmy9ite(m): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
ITbomb:
I hereby approve the setting up of a vigilante Committee to look into the activities of these two.
hoho cheesycheesy u don turn GEJ ba?
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by Solomonadejo(m): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
ITbomb:
LMAO

pearl~hapi:

(1)Stayin indoor works
(2)Takin Hot beverages also work

(3)Fat pple dnt feel cold,so i recommend you get Fat
(4)Hot Sex with ur Spose also works well(For Married couple only)
(5) Puttin on Cardigan also work fine cheesy
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by pearlhapi(f): 6:18am On Aug 23, 2012
sKy007: Are we doing e-ffuckk between emmy and pearl.
lmao you are sick in d brain and anus
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by pearlhapi(f): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2012
Solomonadejo:
LMAO

(1)Stayin indoor works
(2)Takin Hot beverages also work

(3)Fat pple dnt feel cold,so i recommend you get Fat
(4)Hot Sex with ur Spose also works well(For Married couple only)
(5) Puttin on Cardigan also work fine cheesy
lol cardigan doesn't work anymore for me also sex as u said is for married people so th at's ruled out so I go with 1 and 2 ans as for getting fat noooooo way
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by pearlhapi(f): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2012
ITbomb:
jealosuy NONi
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by pearlhapi(f): 6:25am On Aug 23, 2012
Emmy9ite: Thats me noni
hugz and plant him a kiss
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by Emmy9ite(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2012
pearl~hapi:
hugz and plant him a kiss
**sqeezes her unmentionables and winks itbomb**
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by ITbomb(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2012
Emmy9ite: **sqeezes her boobz and winks itbomb**
Thunder fire you there
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by Emmy9ite(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2012
^^ lwkmdeath!! *i dodge am oo**
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by Sijo01(f): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2012
ITbomb:
Thunder fire you there

Lmao
@op, its not been easy 4me o
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by pearlhapi(f): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2012
ITbomb:
Thunder fire you there
lmao•pepper body.com
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by pearlhapi(f): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2012
Sijo01:

Lmao
@op, its not been easy 4me o
I done see am•ow do u chase d cold
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by Shugamania(f): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2012
Try Hot peppersoup plus hot ginger tea and Ur body will never remain d same.
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by pearlhapi(f): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2012
Shugamania: Try Hot peppersoup hot ginger tea and Ur body will never remain d same.
hehehe•groove woman!
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2012
try hot ofe nsala soup.....with plenty ginger sauce with crayfish grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2012
Shugamania: Try Hot peppersoup hot ginger tea and Ur body will never remain d same.
That will be too hot na, hot pepper and ginger, haba.
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by Emmy9ite(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2012
~vicky~:
try hot ofe nsala soup.....with plenty ginger sauce with crayfish grin grin grin
sit down near hot fire while taking it! grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by Solomonadejo(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2012
~vicky~:
cheesy cheesy U so much remind me of Mama Chima....
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2012
Emmy9ite: sit down near hot fire while taking it! grin grin grin

gbam!!!! your ogo dey there cheesy cheesy

Solomonadejo:
cheesy cheesy U so much remind me of Mama Chima....

Mama Put or your neighbor?
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by Sijo01(f): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
pearl~hapi:
I done see am•ow do u chase d cold

du yu nid pics illustratn?
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by pearlhapi(f): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
Lmao•emmy is just one hell of a person!am sure he sits near the fire while eating[onye ugbo]and what is it with ginger?[Too hot]I wunt doubt if am told vicky and shugamania take igbo[weed]and alomo and even sapele water[strong women]wtf happened to coffee,jugging or even doing vigil with your bobo?peppersoup joint haff suffer•i trust boys like emmy sha[aka gum]and solo who is mama chima
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by pearlhapi(f): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
Sijo01:

du yu nid pics illustratn?
not a bad idea cha cha
Re: What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season by Sijo01(f): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
Cold remedy duri ofix hr
wit enof hot coffee n socks on ma foot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Game Of Thrones Ebook. / The Headstrong Historian: A New Story By Chimamanda Adiche in The Newyorker / The Blinkards By Kobina Seki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.