Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. (20598 Views)

Men, Why Is Respect So Important To You? / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by micklplus(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
Op, some not all. Since I got married, I've never removed my ring. Its ALWAYS on!

Some remove because, they wanna "play" but then some girls nor send oo, they will still "do" you wella with or without your ring so, ring doesn't mean poo to a girl that is determined to "do" a married man and it doesn't stop a married man that is determined to be "do(ed)" LOL

2 Likes

Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by NobleAngell(f): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
Its simple...dey re a bunch of infidels. Mtchwwwww!

1 Like

Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by karpentar: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
..because we don't want to encourage others to end up like us:
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Finland(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
My wife was just making the same complaint when I saw this Topic grin. so true, I don't wear mine either
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by prince0(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
The total sum up is that men naturally does not like wearing of ring or necklace except for a few of us, wearing of rings does not stop a man from flirting around as a matter of fact, girls are more comfortable with married men than the single guys because they believe the married men are responsible and caring unlike the unmarried guys who play with their hearts.

1 Like

Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by htajz: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
stagger: Wore mine for the first year and stopped as I was reacting to the material. I always react to jewelry, bet it watches or chains so I just don't wear them. I will start though as my wife has recently threatened to stop wearing hers: I can't have all those prying Abuja men causing me problems.
same here, i cant wear jeweries ,watches, rings etc, i react to them. am not marrie yet but am sure if i do i wont be wearing my wedding ring.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by ujuirene(f): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
M M M: 1. To cheat
2. To deceive girls
Thatstrue
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by anuforoudo(f): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
I am happily married. I don't like wearing rings or chains.
I even bought an expensive ring to at least to spur me to wearing it.
Two months after our wedding, i came back from work and thought I had left it at home.
It was then and then I discovered, i had misplaced it..my wedding ring.
I cried but could not help the matter.

My wife understood, we are yet to get another set.
Men are not good at wearing rings.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by femi4: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
NobleAngell: Its simple...dey re a bunch of infidels. Mtchwwwww!
your thinking is shallow
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by tomX1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
I find myself having to remove it any time I wash my hand after using the loo, for sports, when I am operating certain equipment at work etc. Plus I am not really into jewlelries so I sometimes just take it of for weeks at a stretch.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by acume: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
2. To deceive girls
simply because marriage is actually more appreciated by women, the happiest day for women is the wedding day, while men dont see it that way, because man dey find money now
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by kikuyu1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2012
IME,a ring attracts the better type of chick.The 20 smth year old who wants a good time without the tedious games of immature byatches. I never leave home without it!
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by jigawatts(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
Whisper..:
I think its d hardship caused in d country by GEJ. undecided undecided

grin
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by akabad: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
Dont like anything on my body, cant do watches even if its rolex, wrist chains, tattos etc..

makes me feel like Kunta-Kunte in Roots

Wife doesnt understand, she takes it as a big thing of pride, and rubbing it on all the single girls

if not for the cut throat price of the ring, I would have tossed it somewhere and claim its missing, then give the excuse that am looking for another..
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
From the beginning, it was not so
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Skipfr(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
Nr get tym for ring o. My wife dy wear her own sleep sef bt for me marriage na mind. U wear ring or not u go stl fit run show wella. Dem nr use super glue gum d ring na
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Tild2real: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
Coz dey r ashame of their wife.
Mtchew, adolescent sub culture.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by onyeocha1(f): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
No mind am, some no know wetin dem get
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by HOTCASSY(f): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
You are on point dear.Dont mind them ,bla bla cause discomfort mtcheeew

The main reason is for them to cheat,decieve gals,look like single guys.If you are a culprit please change.lol

2. To deceive girls
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by HOTCASSY(f): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
You are wrong.

acume:
simply because marriage is actually more appreciated by women, the happiest day for women is the wedding day, while men dont see it that way, because man dey find money now
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Bright2(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
Since most men are engineers,in engineering safety & ethics,ring is forbiden!
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by sessydoo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
NobleAngell: Its simple...dey re a bunch of infidels. Mtchwwwww!

Hey babe why are you so fast to condemn evrybody? thats fallacious to say the least. Diff people hav diff reasons for their actions. Some people dont even believe in it. At least i know a church dat doesnt believe in using a wedding ring, they will rather ask you to use a bible as exchange of vows. Why some cant even stand anythin jewellery whether or whethant married. And btw who says babes no dey do married men wt rings?? infact some will tell you they prefer a married man bc he alrdy has experience in dat course "taking care of a woman 101", and of course this also depends on the type of girl. In summary ma, dont make a general statement about ppl
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by dasparrow: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
d king123: Unlike women,most married men go about without their wedding ring, WHY?

There are 2 reasons I can come with:

1. They and their fingers have grown fat over the years and hence the wedding ring does not fit anymore

2. They are chronic cheats and want to lure unsuspecting ladies into their bed by lying that they (married men) are still single and unattached.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Pennywise(m): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
dasparrow:
They are chronic cheats and want to lure unsuspecting ladies into their bed by lying that they (married men) are still single and unattached.

You are a foool. I have a natural dislike of rings, necklaces and bracelets. Ring or no ring you know pennywise is definitely married when u see him. In any case girls that usually say yes do not mind the ring. Infact the bigger and cosier it is the better with them.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by yemmyyy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
i nearly got my finger chopped when working on a rotating equipment at work,my ring got hooked.so i don't use the ring at work, though i still use it anytime I'm at home. women pa lava,
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Pennywise(m): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
I will wear ring wherever and whenever it is exceptionally inappropriate not to. But at the slightest opportunity I must liberate my fingers. And if you are one who has a thing for things golden and you happen to be around me, good luck to you. I will always get another one or two.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by ocelot2006(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
Yep, I do remove my wedding ring. For 2 reasons:

1) I'm not really a fan of rings. Or any other form of jewelry for men (chains, wrist bands, etc). Just give me my chronogram, and I'm fine.

2) safety reasons at work. I don't want to lose my finger while installing a battery bank.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Solozzo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
Personally I don't wear wedding ring because,

1. Feels heavy and tight in my finger, not used to ring and ecklace. Wife bought me necklaces I don't use.
2. Most of my mates do not wear and tease me about it
3. I feel more comfortable informing females friends about my marital status so they do not expect intimacy from me. so is not wearing ring is not to enhance flirtation
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
never removed mine after i put it on

1 Like

Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by mapet: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2012
I stopped wearing mine since I lost the third one.....well I forgot it in the restroom in office and went back and it was toast..... Not too comfortable with it anyways.

As for playing around....not my thing. Even though my wife feels it denies me of some level of respect and makes me look "available", and believe me it's true. I was lost one day when one of the senior managers I worked with on a project asked me when am I getting married (I actually look younger than my age). I simply replied my first daughter is almost 8...and the other day in church, during bible study, I was answering a question with an analogy and I said .....I remember when I was young, and virtually the whole church chorused .."of course you're still young" grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Makes A Relationship Healthy? / Guys!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Handsome You Are. / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.