Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

What Causes The Sudden Weakness Of Bernanke "USD"? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Causes The Sudden Weakness Of Bernanke "USD"? (654 Views)

Way Of Resolving Usd Transaction Issues With GTBANK / Sudden Drop In Price Of Palm Kernel Oil / Has Education Become A Weakness To Nigerian Graduates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Causes The Sudden Weakness Of Bernanke "USD"? by Opoki(m): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2012
Its so strange that nobody is talking about it and i think some traders are either busy making money through "aggressive trading method" or "badly affected with the sudden upsurge. Now thes are things you may have to look out for in this historious trend.
1. The last time i experienced this as a trader was in 1998 shortly before the meltdown and i have a premonition the there is going to be another meltdown soon- as said by some world scholars such as George Soros, Peter Bain and ofcourse our own Okonjo Iweala.

2. Be concious of your trades, set take profit as a target and ofcourse stop-loss just should in-case of un-expected because i've seen a single bearish covering up to 150pips.

3. Reduce the lot number of size you trade, i reduced mine to about 60% and i'm very much ok with the little profit.

4. Get your technical analysis right, do your fundamental analysis and always look for a retracement point, i need not to tell you ho dangerous it could be to enter for a trade @ a retracement point.

Also watchout for this:
when GU is going to buy, EU also follows the same direction while other currencies that counters USD drag it to sell especially CHF/JPY.

6. The last which is ofcourse the most important is to commit your trade into God's hand. Don't be greedy.

Tis well my bros as we walk through the valley of the shadow of currencies, we fear no spikes cos it'll always be in our favor, weda bullish or bearish, we care not.

Safe...and out!

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Guest Blogging / Roberto Kiyosaki, Author Of ‘rich Dad, Poor Dad’ Declares Bankruptcy / How Do We Save Nigeria – As The Country’s Crude Oil Income Slumps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.