Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 PM

How To Jailbreak Iphone Without Using Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Jailbreak Iphone Without Using Pc (1665 Views)

How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle / How To Jailbreak Iphone Ios 7.1.1 And 7.1.2 / Send Unlimited Free Sms On Mjoy.com Using Pc (laptop Or Desktop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Jailbreak Iphone Without Using Pc by bush4ker(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2012
i came acros jailbreakme.com and i was made to know its easy to use and no computer required.pls anybody that had used this method should tell us his experience with it or any other method without using pc to jailbreak the iphone
Re: How To Jailbreak Iphone Without Using Pc by lynxnoon(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
bush4ker: i came acros jailbreakme.com and i was made to know its easy to use and no computer required.pls anybody that had used this method should tell us his experience with it or any other method without using pc to jailbreak the iphone
i would just advice u to get a pc and do d complete jb cos ur iphone may n most likely will crash, if not brick, wen u do it directly on ur fone.
well if u r into experimenting, fel free n go ahead n let us know wat u found out smiley
cheers
Re: How To Jailbreak Iphone Without Using Pc by bush4ker(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
i no dey experiment o shocked

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Grand / What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? / How To Install Apps On Sd Card Of Tecno B3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.