Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects (1470 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / T.A Orji And Mr Alex Otti: Good Old Days (Photos) / Billionaire Arthur Eze Shocks Gov T A Orji And Publicly Disgraced Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by emindu: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
SOME INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT ON-GOING IN ABIA STATE

Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by nduchucks: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
It is now clear that you are a paid goon. I remember you from the Aba post. olodo
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by nduchucks: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2012
Let him clean up Aba and the pollution and health hazards there before building housing estates for the elite.

Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by htajz: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
emindu: SOME INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT ON-GOING IN ABIA STATE
what aba needs is clean up and good roads , people of aba can affford to build their houses .
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by emindu: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
some of the constructed roads in Abia state

Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by asha80(m): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
emindu: some of the constructed roads in Abia state

you have no shame.after five years and these are all you can show?
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by Onlytruth(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
Marketing T.A Orji must be the toughest job in Nigeria. cry sad
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by amaham(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
@emindu: may cholera purge you to poorly equiped (former alaoma mortuary) diagnostic centre. I hope de electricity projects are not those at ohiya and alaoji built by de federal government. You are really a low life
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by zeal500: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
Abia state has no government presence
it is no longer news but i wud simply suggest that we all join hands to chase away the devils in government
its a shame that pple still put up such bold faces esp in the face of these current under developmnt that Abians are suffering.
No need to say that the gods will jugde but to simply say that Abians are the bigger fools here for sitting down and doing nothing
smtimes i wondr if these pple in that state do travel to states like Akwaibom or Enugu there Neighbours
God bless 9ja
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
Come oh! Is it not possible for ALL Abians to come together and impeach this man and his kitchen cabinet? If Abians are waiting for 2015 to get shot of him, i'm afraid it may be too late by then and there may not be an Abia state to govern and reside in, never mind holding elections.

Even if you hold a gun to my head, i couldn't come up with ONE project (road, building, industry, etc) that is attributable to the state govt.

It's a very sad situation seeing as ordinarily, Abia state should be amongst the top 5 states in Nigeria.
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by Bushasha(m): 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
It a well known fact to anybody who has visited Aba in the last two years that T.A orji is the worst governor in the history Nigeria.there is no single project that even a local goverment chairman could be proud of that he has executed in the state in the last 5 yrs in office.if you visit the state from any other part of the country you will weep for the residents.my message to T.A. ORJI one day you will become an ex-governor, will be able to show yourself in public in any part of the state without being disgrace?already you a persona non grata in ABA.am sorry for you
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by Bushasha(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
It a well known fact to anybody who has visited Aba in the last two years that T.A orji is the worst governor in the history Nigeria.there is no single project that even a local goverment chairman could be proud of that he has executed in the state in the last 5 yrs in office.if you visit the state from any other part of the country you will weep for the residents.my message to T.A. ORJI one day you will become an ex-governor, will you be able to show yourself in public in any part of the state without being disgraced?already you a persona non grata in ABA.am sorry for you
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by Abagworo(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
Bushasha: It a well known fact to anybody who has visited Aba in the last two years that T.A orji is the worst governor in the history Nigeria.there is no single project that even a local goverment chairman could be proud of that he has executed in the state in the last 5 yrs in office.if you visit the state from any other part of the country you will weep for the residents.my message to T.A. ORJI one day you will become an ex-governor, will be able to show yourself in public in any part of the state without being disgrace?already you a persona non grata in ABA.am sorry for you

While I am a critique of Orji, I will have to admit that Aba is not in a b ad shape as people make it out to be. Most of the bad pictures are either old or selected from the worst areas of the city. Even right here in Port Harcourt, there exist areas worse than the pictures by nduchuks which seem to have been taken around 2008. I'm saying this because I visited Aba last year and felt it was kind of okay when compared with other cities of its level. By this I mean non-State capital cities of over 500,000 people like Onitsha, Okene, Ogbomosho, Zaria etc. I personally snapped pictures while on the road and I posted them on Nairaland.

Below are some of the pictures. I posted them on a thread but its of no use digging that thread at the moment.

Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by oneeast: 6:30am On Aug 24, 2012
^

This imbe.cile Abagworo, you have come again, I hope you do not want e-war to descend on you once again. Why bring Onitsha into your Aba ngwa gibberish? Why are you mentioning Onitsha on the same page with most dirty and unliveable town called -Aba?

FYI: Aba and Abia are the worst place in Nigeria and West Africa by extention. There is no part of Onitsha that is as dirty and disorganise as a Aba and Abia state. Onitsha is modern city with Port facility, bubbling multinationals, largest organized market, etc.

Aba remains the worst thing that happened to Igboland and Nigeria at large.
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by kegikwanu(m): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2012
https://www./theabiaawakening/members/

Our Mission Statement
Our Vision
Our Objectives
Our Values
Our worldwide contacts.

Mission Statement:

To ensure that leaders at all levels of government in Abia State deliver the dividends of democracy to the people.

Vision:

To engage Abia indigenes and residents in enlightenment programmes that focus on qualities of good governance and service delivery by all levels of government.

Objectives:

1. To demand good governance from the leaders of Abia State by approved legal means and through regular and periodic town-hall meetings, seminars, conferences, workshops, rallies, legal actions, investigative journalism and other acceptable pressure group gimmicks and methods.

2. To increase and sustain political education and public awareness of the activities and or failures of public office holders through the above-stated means.

3. To ensure adequate protection of the civil rights and freedom of Abia State citizens.

4. To serve as the alternative mouth piece of the citizens of Abia State.

5. To act as a catalyst for achieving enduring unity, peace and integration among component bodies of Abia State.

6. To encourage the state and local governments of Abia State to embark on serious and visible educational, health, agricultural and infrastructural developmental programmes.

7. To hold both the state and local governments accountable and responsible to the people of the state.

8. To fashion out and employ benchmarks for periodic assessment of the performance of elected and appointed leaders in Abia State.

9. To encourage and reward policies, achievements and excellence which positively impact the citizens or residents Abia State.

VALUES:

. Integrity

. Respect of rule of law

. Good leadership

. Equality

. Accountability

. Innovation.

Recognition:

The Abia Awakening is getting stronger by the day and millions of Abians are catching the vision worldwide.

The Abia Awakening (TAA) is committed to work with other organizations in the Diaspora and Abia state that are dedicated to good governance and the rule of law in Abia state.

We are committed to collaboration, transparency and volunteerism in the pursuit of our goals for a better Abia state.

MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION: Open to all Abians and those living in Abia state.

HOW TO JOIN "THE ABIA AWAKENING" Facebook group page: JOIN US TODAY BY CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK. GO TO THE TOP RIGHT SIDE OF PAGE AND "CLICK ASK TO JOIN" MAY GOD BLESS US.

http://www./theabiaawakening/
HOW TO ADD YOUR FRIENDS ON THIS FORUM.
-Go to the Abia Awakening page.
- Click on the Members.
-Check on top right side of the page and click on the box +ADD FRIENDS.
-And start adding you friends, you can add up to 20 friends and clicks add.
- Start adding now.

Official webpage: http://theabiaawakening.com/wp-logi...

Nigeria:
Lagos:
Address: Suit B44 Corp Plaza-Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel: 08036725809.
Email: law_ehile@yahoo.com

Port Harcourt:
Suits 2410, N0.3
Azikiwe Rd.
Tel: 08067686668

West Africa:
Add:Carre/302 Route Des Port. Cotonou,
Benin Republic.
Tel:+2348065206522
Tel: +22999786272.
Email: finattradebvba@yahoo.com.

South Africa:
Tel: +27763219199.
Email: nigligc@yahoo.com

(Europe)-Germany:
Essen, Germany
+234 703 745 8829
+49 170 2376081
obi@ubani.info

(Asia)-Malaysia:
Tel: +60166170160
Email: adrielprince@yahoo.com

USA:
P.O.BOX 8092 Hyattsville
Maryland MD 20787, USA
Tel: +18327578903
+234 7033409063
Email: patrickpnm@gmail.com

Official webpage: http://theabiaawakening.com/

Facebook group page: http://www./theabiaawakening/309058845799384/

Email: joinus@theabiaawakening.com
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by Abagworo(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2012
one.east:
^

This imbe.cile Abagworo, you have come again, I hope you do not want e-war to descend on you once again. Why bring Onitsha into your Aba ngwa gibberish? Why are you mentioning Onitsha on the same page with most dirty and unliveable town called -Aba?

FYI: Aba and Abia are the worst place in Nigeria and West Africa by extention. There is no part of Onitsha that is as dirty and disorganise as a Aba and Abia state. Onitsha is modern city with Port facility, bubbling multinationals, largest organized market, etc.

Abeg stop writing gibberish. I don't have time for people like you because I'm a realist. I went to Aba and didn't see any difference with the other non-capital large towns in Nigeria. In my humble opinion, it is even more organized and cleaner than the Onitsha you are praising.
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by asha80(m): 8:17am On Aug 24, 2012
Abagworo:

Abeg stop writing gibberish. I don't have time for people like you because I'm a realist. I went to Aba and didn't see any difference with the other non-capital large towns in Nigeria. In my humble opinion, it is even more organized and cleaner than the Onitsha you are praising.
by now you should know that one east is the same person as chino.
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by Super1759: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2012
I tink ur an agent. Better tell your self the truth. You and your boss. You can't decieve people anymore. Tunder blast you and ta orji head
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by Afam4eva(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2012
one.east:
^

Biko, ka anyi nu ife. As far as i'm concerned Aba and Onitsha and in the same position.
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by emindu: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2012
many people have said one good things and another,while some have been of the note that T.A has down-played Abia state governance ,whatsoever ,every man is entitled to their opinion based on his perception of the present administration,because we are in a democratic ruling and we all have the civil right to air our views in what way we observe things however, on a personal note,i will in-turn say that we need to put on hands on desk to help the governor ochendo in championing the affair of this great state,it is something honorary if we acknowledge the fact that Abia state belongs to us and it's our to take care of,we are the stewards of the state,and we are going to give account of the contribution we have made to project the image of Abia in the best way we should....as all these new pro
ject that the governor is putting on ground at newly existing sites and locations should be well accorded with more recognition and accolade,but on the contrary ,some people kept a blind eyes like they are not seeing it....we must carry it as an obligation to always support the good administration of T.A,orchestrate a good manner of initiative,work ethic and patriotism and move Abia forward....ABIA IS OURS,ABIA IS A GREAT STATE.....SUPPORT YOUR LEADERS,CRITICIZE RIGHTLY,DON'T ABUSE YOUR LEADERS,DON'T MALIGN THEM,DON'T DEROGATE THEM,LET TRUTH BE YOUR KEY WORD,LET UNDERSTANDING AND PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE REIGN AMONG US,WE ALL ARE BROTHERS AND SISTER...and the governor himself needs our own idea to excel,most times its never easy doing a huge task of that magnitude.... BUT AM NOT SAYING HE HAS FALLING SHORT OF HIS EXPECTATION,meanwhile he has been outstanding at this very second RUN,lets be honest....all we should do is give directives,give him advice,no advice has been irrelevant,but on the contrary,many have been listening to his opposition to post fake pictures of dungs,filthy images,mostly of estranged cities that never had any connection with Abia state,say snide things,as such can not bring us the desire goals we crave for.....let us be good citizens.......if the little you can do is pray,keep praying for Abia ,that is a way a patriotic man exhibits penchant for his fatherland....thank you umu abia...

Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by Bawss1(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2012
Oh no. Not another PR thread for T.A Orji.
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by emindu: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
some of the ongoing project

Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by emindu: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
some of the ongoing project in Abia state

Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by Bushasha(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2012
emindu: some of the ongoing project in Abia state
you must be a paid agent. Sorry dearie. Your boss T.A Orji is making your job too difficult cos there is no single project going on in abia state. Xcept sharing of mosquito nets to few pregnant women
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by Super1759: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2012
L
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by oneeast: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2012
Abagworo:

You are a big time anuofia. Aba is the nightmare of Igboland and Nigeria at large. In all analysis which we have treated here severally on NL, Onitsha is countries ahead of Aba in all its ramifications. Aba remains the most dirty, disorganized, unlawful entity I have come to know. At present the entire roads leading to the same Aba is impassable due to no government presence in the town. Take a look at Port harcourt road, asa road, osisioma all in Aba, these are supposed to be CBDs of the same Aba your exalting, but its all disastrous environmental degradation all over the place.
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by oneeast: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2012
afam4eva:
Biko, ka anyi nu ife. As far as i'm concerned Aba and Onitsha and in the same position.

Mr man I don't have your time biko. FYI: Aba has no equals in Nigeria in the areas of dirtiness, disorganization, unlawfulness, disaster, bad leadership; name it. Shove your a/s/s elsewhere
Re: Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects by Super1759: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2012
Last year gov. TA orji listed roads he built (patched) of which this road(umuojima road off mcc aba) was among.
Check the news here,in nov 2011.
www.abiastate.gov.ng/2012/03/theodo...
So who is fooling who? The man is a bingo, this is the present state of the road and right now not even motorable.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Deputy Senate President Builds Church In Enugu State / Patrick Obahiagbon's Democracy Day Speech / So Soyinka Worked For IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.