Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Can Allah Create A God More Powerful Or As Powerful As Himself? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can Allah Create A God More Powerful Or As Powerful As Himself? (1028 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Being A Singer, Is It A God Given Talent ? / What Does Islam Say About Abortion,can Allah Forgive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Allah Create A God More Powerful Or As Powerful As Himself? by MacDaddy01: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
This question is related to the "can God create a rock that he can not move" question.

Simple question;

Can God create another God more powerful or as powerful as himself?
Re: Can Allah Create A God More Powerful Or As Powerful As Himself? by LagosShia: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
more spamming using another title for the repeat of the same idle nonsense:

"Can God Create A Rock That He Can Not Move? Debunking Omnipotence"
https://www.nairaland.com/1017967/god-create-rock-he-not/1
Re: Can Allah Create A God More Powerful Or As Powerful As Himself? by MacDaddy01: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
LagosShia: more spamming using another title for the repeat of the same idle nonsense:

"Can God Create A Rock That He Can Not Move? Debunking Omnipotence"
https://www.nairaland.com/1017967/god-create-rock-he-not/1

Oh noes! LagosShai has exposed me! My diabolical plan to spam islam has been exposed angry angry angry smh!

Did you even read the Op? I clearly stated that the question is similar to the "moving rock" question.

Please, answer the question or GTFO
Re: Can Allah Create A God More Powerful Or As Powerful As Himself? by Sweetnecta: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
this atheist must be suffering from "AAIDS" [acquired Abnormal Immune Deficiency Syndrome].

He probably had it as is own unique condition from birth or after birth based on so many factors. Then it went into full bloom now that is out of reach of parents who used to cover his condition with "catholic holy water", similar to pure wata!

Epic Fail na im dey suffer am.

Can Delta state be created from the present one so that the created Delta state is larger in size or equal to the one that it created from? Let GEJ pray to his God and even ask Steve Hawkins and other atheists to help him.

I say it can not be done because it does not befit the land mass of the present Delta state to be carved up so that a new delta state is created from it with at least same land mass if not greater while both we be fully Delta states!

I hope their governors will still be the same present governor. This illogicality is addressed to the niger deltan called macdaddy01 on nairaland. i am showing him how illogical his thinking is. Maybe something will click in his head and his brain will be ashamed instead of shameful heart.

Even if he can produce 2 delta states each having a mass equal to the present one without borrowing land from anywhere, Allah is not interested n sharing His Godly Authority with any, thats why every created is not the Creator. I think the christian syndrome is not leaving macdaddy01 soon.

When he is ready to leave religion altogether, macdaddy01 look into the Way your Creator has laid out for success; Islam.

1 Like

Re: Can Allah Create A God More Powerful Or As Powerful As Himself? by MacDaddy01: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
Sweetnecta: this atheist must be suffering from "AAIDS" [acquired Abnormal Immune Deficiency Syndrome].

He probably had it as is own unique condition from birth or after birth based on so many factors. Then it went into full bloom now that is out of reach of parents who used to cover his condition with "catholic holy water", similar to pure wata!

Can Delta state be created from the present one so that the created Delta state is larger in size or equal to the one that it created from? Let GEJ pray to his God and even ask Steve Hawkins and other atheists to help him.

I say it can not be done because it does not befit the land mass of the present Delta state to be carved up so that a new delta state is created from it with at least same land mass if not greater while both we be fully Delta states!

I hope their governors will still be the same present governor. This illogicality is addressed to the niger deltan called macdaddy01 on nairaland. i am showing him how illogical his thinking is. Maybe something will click in his head and his brain will be ashamed instead of shameful heart.

Even if he can produce 2 delta states each having a mass equal to the present one without borrowing land from anywhere, Allah is not interested n sharing His Godly Authority with any, thats why every created is not the Creator. I think the christian syndrome is not leaving macdaddy01 soon.

When he is ready to leave religion altogether, macdaddy01 look into the Way your Creator has laid out for success; Islam.

You fail hard at logic

Re: Can Allah Create A God More Powerful Or As Powerful As Himself? by LagosShia: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
Sweetnecta: this atheist must be suffering from "AAIDS" [acquired Abnormal Immune Deficiency Syndrome].

i really liked your analogy.thumbs up brother!
Re: Can Allah Create A God More Powerful Or As Powerful As Himself? by MacDaddy01: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
LagosShia:

i really liked your analogy.thumbs up brother!

Keep supporting nonsense. Anyone can see the basic reason why his analogy fails.
Re: Can Allah Create A God More Powerful Or As Powerful As Himself? by LagosShia: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Keep supporting nonsense. Anyone can see the basic reason why his analogy fails.

you can go to hell.i have tried alot to not waste my time replying to your nonsense when all you do is seeking attention and using this forum as your playground to waste your idle time.you are best ignored.
Re: Can Allah Create A God More Powerful Or As Powerful As Himself? by MacDaddy01: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
LagosShia:

you can go to hell.i have tried alot to not waste my time replying to your nonsense when all you do is seeking attention and using this forum as your playground to waste your idle time.you are best ignored.

Ah, LagosShia! You cant blame me! I am an atheist. grin grin grin

Dont you call us Kaffir? Shouldnt you be expecting us to cover up and pretend?

Why so angry?
Re: Can Allah Create A God More Powerful Or As Powerful As Himself? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nobody is attacking the question.why?
Re: Can Allah Create A God More Powerful Or As Powerful As Himself? by olasesi(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
MacDaddy01: This question is related to the "can God create a rock that he can not move" question.

Simple question;

Can God create another God more powerful or as powerful as himself?

sure he can....but would not.....
......and i guess u know the difference between CAN and WILL.......
more examples.....

ALLAH can die if he chooses to but would do no such thing

(1) (Reply)

O Muslims, What's With The Fuss over A FILM Anyway? / What Would Have Happened If... / Am Having Problem On Performing Solat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.