Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,804 members, 7,806,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? (2327 Views)

How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2012
okay people we have dwell so much on our past lover(s) aka EX here even criticising majority of them including labelling them with unprintable names and so forth?
We do expect that in a healthy relationship we are responsible to our partner but sometimes the inevitable happens and disaffection sets in. Such momentary drawback always impart negatively on our psychological and mental mindset. The breakdown in emotions is evident in all we do and affects our daily routine. As time roll by ,we all wish to be with the one we let go, our lives became void, we then desire them more than we could ever yearn for, we pray for reconciliation to happen, to reunite and form a formidable front, we began to think like humans with real feelings and pray for reversal in all of the challenges.
I ask, how long did it take you to win the love of your life back and what was your gimmick?
I mean your modus operandi? Instead of having multiple EXes,let make the best with what is now available.
Share your winning back strategy here please.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? by Olegeme: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
For me it took less than a month,The reson was, she thought i was cheating on her with some female friends and the worse is when i added a girl on facebook and she ask me to unfriend her but i refused,than she kept on nagging and there she quit the relationship. But i came to my sences that i gat nothing to lose if i unfriend the girl from my facebook,Rather than playing stupid and losing the woman of my life. so i did so and also tried to avoid the other women and made my woman feel secured. went and apologize an now we are happly together.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? by Godking74: 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
cant u for once talk abt something reasonable instead of ex,exes....... etc.cant u move on with ur life?,cant u exist on ur own?.4rm ur pic u r not getting younger.u r an old man.get urself a wife plsssssss nd post intelligent things here!!
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:12am On Aug 24, 2012
I forgot to start my stopwatch, sorry.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 24, 2012
She tried reconciling but I dint accept her reconciliation. Make she go boil beans drink the water. It is over between us. Regina is now on board undecided
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 24, 2012
Godking74: cant u for once talk abt something reasonable instead of ex,exes....... etc.cant u move on with ur life?,cant u exist on ur own?.4rm ur pic u r not getting younger.u r an old man.get urself a wife plsssssss nd post intelligent things here!!
Oh Gawd. . . grin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? by Onegai(f): 6:20am On Aug 24, 2012
The mistake people make is having too much ego to go back, guys go "abeg, plenty girld dey ground", women say the same. Yeah, plenty dey? But how many are truly yours? You now spend more time dating wannabe, has-been, trying-to-be, does-not-care-unless-you-spend, only-bleeps, unforgiving and cheating. All the while, a small voice is in your head saying "we had better than this, but our pride kept us away". Sad, really.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? by Godking74: 2:01am On Aug 25, 2012
@sexkillz yea really funny.dis guy is really old and sufferin 4rm EX-syndrome.basically he should b talkin abt wife and kids now!
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? by Sijo01(f): 4:36am On Aug 25, 2012
Godking74: cant u for once talk abt something reasonable instead of ex,exes....... etc.cant u move on with ur life?,cant u exist on ur own?.4rm ur pic u r not getting younger.u r an old man.get urself a wife plsssssss nd post intelligent things here!!

Word!
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 25, 2012
Onegai: The mistake people make is having too much ego to go back, guys go "abeg, plenty girld dey ground", women say the same. Yeah, plenty dey? But how many are truly yours? You now spend more time dating wannabe, has-been, trying-to-be, does-not-care-unless-you-spend, only-bleeps, unforgiving and cheating. All the while, a small voice is in your head saying "we had better than this, but our pride kept us away". Sad, really.
you have said it all.
people should always learn to objectively evaluate their relationship, before allowing pride to make them loose the only chance they have at happiness.
so many have left that one person who could truly make them happy, just for so many dumb reasons.

@op
personally i have never quarreled with my girlfriend for up to 24hrs,
its just not possible. I follow a simple rule, NEVER LET THE SUN GO DOWN ON YOUR ANGER, try it and see
if i have to brake up with her it better be for a damn good reason like...... you know what wink wink
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
Godking74: @sexkillz yea really funny.dis guy is really old and sufferin 4rm EX-syndrome.basically he should b talkin abt wife and kids now!

Godking,i beg you in the name of God stop visiting and commenting on my thread. Your input is not needed.
Moreover there are thousand and one thread on ex, former lovers etc. I think mine don't even form 5 per cent of such threads here so please stomach your hate and low life.
Who even told you I am not married? Are you part of my life? Have we met in real life to think this manner? These are numerous questions you have answer to validate your hatred.
@sexkillz, you are declaring your self my enemy unknowingly. Must you comment to anything negative about me?
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? by Godking74: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
cool TRUTH dey say is so so BITTER,.......ℓ☺ℓ!
. you asked nairalanders 4 dir opinion witout exception and d last time I checked I am a nairalander .......simple advice;deres № nid lookin 4 who and who ​to blame 4 ur failure in numerous relationship.get urself a wife nd learn how ​to tolerate and treat a woman simple!!! grin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? by Godking74: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
you can read inb/w d lines of what "kingsleyinfo" said maybe u can learn 4rm him.neva go ​to bed with anger tongue
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
Godking74: you can read inb/w d lines of what "kingsleyinfo" said maybe u can learn 4rm him.neva go to bed with anger tongue

Thank your GodKING. But a word of advice to you: never believe in totality all that you read on Nairaland please. people creates separate handle here to discuss their problems.
Crown prince is an online character. It was created with multiple personality quotient appeal. it functions in divergent intellectual sphere analysing, criticising,clown, etc....
Crown prince is purely a handle for entertainment please.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? by Godking74: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
Na today?,hahahahahahahahahahaha. Crownprince ni !!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, 12 Steps To Make Him Love You / 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! / Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.