Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Are You Praying For The Fruit Of The Womb?or Having A Difficult Pregnancy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Praying For The Fruit Of The Womb?or Having A Difficult Pregnancy? (3076 Views)

Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Are You Praying For Northern Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Praying For The Fruit Of The Womb?or Having A Difficult Pregnancy? by tohventures: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, then you should try the commanded to be fruitful CD collection. They are powerful scriptural prayers specially for women who are believing God for children or who are pregnant and believing God for a safe delivery.

The collection is made of of 3 CDs, 1. Conception- For women praying for children 2. Safe Carriage- These are prayers from confirmation of pregnancy to the 8th month of pregnancy 3. Safe Delivery- These are prayers specifically for the delivery room and the labour process

The complete collection is 1,500 naira and individual CDs are 500 naira only. Delivery is also available

If you are interested email tohventures@gmail.com
Re: Are You Praying For The Fruit Of The Womb?or Having A Difficult Pregnancy? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
tohventures:
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, then you should try the commanded to be fruitful CD collection. They are powerful scriptural prayers specially for women who are believing God for children or who are pregnant and believing God for a safe delivery.

The collection is made of of 3 CDs, 1. Conception- For women praying for children 2. Safe Carriage- These are prayers from confirmation of pregnancy to the 8th month of pregnancy 3. Safe Delivery- These are prayers specifically for the delivery room and the labour process

The complete collection is 1,500 naira and individual CDs are 500 naira only. Delivery is also available

you are a wicked man.
Re: Are You Praying For The Fruit Of The Womb?or Having A Difficult Pregnancy? by tohventures: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hi diluminati,

Thanks for your comment. I am actually a woman and not a man; I find your remark very interesting but take absolutely no offense.

My post is not intended to harm anyone and having read it over, I am puzzled as to why you think it wicked, nevertheless,I will for the sake of anyone who stumbles on this thread clarify that the CD collection might be helpful to anyone who is praying for children or praying for a safe delivery.

I purchased the first cd myself in 2009 and by the mercy of the Almighty had my first child in 2010 ( to be truthful I had no known difficulties getting pregnant) however I had a fantastic pregnancy and despite a sudden onset of pregnancy induced hypertension in my 9th month of pregnancy which led the doctors to suggest I be induced to labour I gave birth naturally with almost no pain miraculously at exactly 9pm (the hour they were meant to start inducing me) to the shock of doctors and by the grace of God.

I had since then given the cds as a gift to quite a few of my friends and because of the demand for it started selling it. If you read my post and find it of no merit, kindly ignore it and try to take no offense as none was intended.

I wish you well.
Re: Are You Praying For The Fruit Of The Womb?or Having A Difficult Pregnancy? by Delafruita(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
tohventures:

do the CDs ejaculaate?their tozoa had better be worth it
Re: Are You Praying For The Fruit Of The Womb?or Having A Difficult Pregnancy? by truthislight: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
Delafruita:
do the CDs ejaculaate?their tozoa had better be worth it

in the the name of religion anything sales.

So God will not answer prayer without this cd?

Ok it is not about God but about having a child.

Why not take it to the hospital and sale it there?

Is worship for God only driven by what we want?

What about love for God?
Re: Are You Praying For The Fruit Of The Womb?or Having A Difficult Pregnancy? by Delafruita(m): 12:19am On Aug 24, 2012
tohventures: Hi diluminati,

Thanks for your comment. I am actually a woman and not a man; I find your remark very interesting but take absolutely no offense.

My post is not intended to harm anyone and having read it over, I am puzzled as to why you think it wicked, nevertheless,I will for the sake of anyone who stumbles on this thread clarify that the CD collection might be helpful to anyone who is praying for children or praying for a safe delivery.

I purchased the first cd myself in 2009 and by the mercy of the Almighty had my first child in 2010 ( to be truthful I had no known difficulties getting pregnant) however I had a fantastic pregnancy and despite a sudden onset of pregnancy induced hypertension in my 9th month of pregnancy which led the doctors to suggest I be induced to labour I gave birth naturally with almost no pain miraculously at exactly 9pm (the hour they were meant to start inducing me) to the shock of doctors and by the grace of God.

I had since then given the cds as a gift to quite a few of my friends and because of the demand for it started selling it. If you read my post and find it of no merit, kindly ignore it and try to take no offense as none was intended.

I wish you well.
hmm
Re: Are You Praying For The Fruit Of The Womb?or Having A Difficult Pregnancy? by tohventures: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2012
smiley smiley smiley
truthislight:

in the the name of religion anything sales.

So God will not answer prayer without this cd?

Ok it is not about God but about having a child.

Why not take it to the hospital and sale it there?

Is worship for God only driven by what we want?

What about love for God?

The truthislight I like your name and in view of this I will shed more light (pun intended) Read my post again and review your remarks and let the truth be told

I at no time made any claim that without this cd God will not answer prayers (be it far from me)

It is about God! and the fact we can cry out to him in with our needs and infirmities ( Abraham, Isaac, Hannah, the parents of Samson, Zacharias and many more people in the bible cried out to God with this same need) If the Almighty has asked us to make our needs known to him, who are we to question him?

Thanks for the suggestion about taking it to the hospital, I will surely do this as I want as many women of faith who might be encouraged and empowered by the scriptures in this cd to have the opportunity to access this CD if they so desire.

This was not advertised as a worship cd but it does encourage worship and faith in the living God, and it is the sincere prayer of my heart that this CD will help many women and even stop some from seeking nefarious ways of fulfilling the desire for a child

In closing I will say this, these CDs are not the solution to a problem but an introduction to the God of all solutions and they were beneficial to me. Anyone who believes that these cds have no merit is rightfully entitled to their opinion. My intentions, character or person is not affected by the opinion of men, and whilst I seek not to offend them , my eyes are on the Almighty!

To everyone in general, do not let either my remarks or those of the other commentators be a stumbling block to you. I assure you in truth God delights in answering the prayers of his children ( with or without the CDs)I am a witness to this.

Have a pleasant weekend

(1) (Reply)

Ask Questions About The CATHOLIC Church. / Daily Inspirational Quotes / What Is The Difference Between Freemasonry And Illuminatti?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.