Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? (24550 Views)

This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) / She Left Without Saying Goodbye?...guys Treat Your Woman Right Today / Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nedum05(f): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hellooo peeps, i have been wondering what really can make a man treat his woman right. Some men no matter how hard you try to pls them e.g wash their cloths, make delicious meals etc will still treat a woman like a trash, as if a lady is forcing herself on them but when she gets tired and decides to leave him, he comes with disturbance. Ur opinions are welcomed.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
if a woman treats herself with due respect, then a man will return the favor........ i (MBJ) believes that no woman (dating some guy) has any business doing his laundry etc unless she is married to him. how can a man treat you right if you dont even treat YOURSELF right? RESPECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES!!!!

30 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by EmmaUG: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2012
old story
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
How can a man treat you with respect when you can't even think? All the services you listed aren't respect-earners, they are investments that may or may not yield. Respect goes to the woman who's head is screwed on right and from the beginning and chooses the right man to invest in.

5 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by MMM2(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
Op

Is dis what u re going through

Ur BF must be mean angry

Don't worry am single wink

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
Doing laundry for someone you're not married to? Unbelievable!
I, for one, have no respect for people who do not respect themselves. Where's your self-esteem for crying out loud?!

7 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2012
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Emmy9ite(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2012
Op go to school,earn certificates,have a carreer,be successful and no guy will mess with you. Men will treasure u. Try it!

14 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2012
^^^^^even if she has the character of a donkey?! lol, pls rephrase that to:" Men like Emmy9ite will respect you. if that's how you base the way you treat a lady, then fair enough, but dont automatically believe that this is what all men do.

just because a lady can take care of her own self, does not make her any relevant to how she will be treated by men. if she has all what you mentionned, and yet she is the neighborhood slut, then i doubt anyone would respect her. if she is abusive, disrespectful to others or with NO CLASS, then i also doubt people will respect her as well.

4 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by goofie: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2012
washing my bfs clothes would mean dt he is sick and is probably an orphan with no siblings tongue. even for a husband, i cld probably do the inner wears.

a man should treat a woman right first and foremost because she is a human being. he should also treat a woman right cos when he does, he also treats himself right.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Emmy9ite(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^^even if she has the character of a donkey?! lol, pls rephrase that to:" Men like Emmy9ite will respect you. if that's how you base the way you treat a lady, then fair enough, but dont automatically believe that this is what all men do.

just because a lady can take care of her own self, does not make her any relevant to how she will be treated by men. if she has all what you mentionned, and yet she is the neighborhood slut, then i doubt anyone would respect her. if she is abusive, disrespectful to others or with NO CLASS, then i also doubt people will respect her as well.

quit finking like a child, you cannot compare the respect an educated woman earns from men and the society to an illiterate woman. Education enhances your way of finking,can you imagine Dora behaving like a slut or saying words like 'fu.c.k you', 'bi.t.c.h'?
You need to read more to improve ur IQ.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Stallion77(f): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
Nedum05: Hellooo peeps, i have been wondering what really can make a man treat his woman right. Some men no matter how hard you try to pls them e.g wash their cloths, make delicious meals etc will still treat a woman like a trash, as if a lady is forcing herself on them but when she gets tired and decides to leave him, he comes with disturbance. Ur opinions are welcomed.

sister...you over brought urself too low especially if u aint married to him yet... and you might be trying too hard to please him. Be yourself and if he aint ready to fall for ur normal person,someone else would. If you are married to him already then its a different approach altogether.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by claremont(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
My beloved ex-girlfriend did all that, not because I asked her to do it, but because she wanted to do it. I didn't look down on her for doing it, I respected her more. The moral of the story is that if it's going to work out, it will do so regardless of whatever you do or don't do.

10 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by bknight: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
Value.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
Emmy9ite: quit finking like a child, you cannot compare the respect an educated woman earns from men and the society to an illiterate woman. Education enhances your way of finking,can you imagine Dora behaving like a slut or saying words like 'fu.c.k you', 'bi.t.c.h'?

if you think that educated women AUTOMATICALLY get respect from men (or are righteous) then i advise you to look around you......... an educated woman is JUST THAT, like there are gazillions of them in 9ja. a man, who thinks like you do, dont respect women, you ONLY respect what they have achieved, which says absolutely NOTHING about who she is as a person. why would you respect someone regardless of who that individual is as a PERSON?! duh!

- are you claiming that all educated women have great character?!
- are you claiming that all educated women are honest/trustworthy/respectful etc?!
- are you claiming that all educated women are NOT sluts?
- are you claiming that all educated women have manners/class?

15 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Basildon1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
Tricky question this one, cos some men are just jerks and will never appreciate what you do! Just do your best and if it is not being appreciated, move on, no matter how hard it is

4 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by hustla242: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
It has nothing to do with doing laundries or not. Lazy Nigerians looking for an excuse. My lady has been doing my laundry years and I've always treated her with respect. It's just dumb to generalise, a pr*** will always be a pr***, regardless whether you cook and clean or whether you're married or not

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by free2ryhme: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
a woman gets a good treat from her man when she treat herself wel. i mean respect her self and her man too. make her man know her importance. show she can do many other good thing apart from sex.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Yorisb: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
Don't be a goldielucks Gold-digger.... undecided
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
well said
Emmy9ite: Op go to school,earn certificates,have a carreer,be successful and no guy will mess with you. Men will treasure u. Try it!
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by slimdiggi: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
Good food and Good Sex cheesy
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by CeaserB: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
For me Attitude Comes First.
A woman with good attitude humbles me.
Beauty is an added advantage that takes it to the next level.
Body odour and Bad Breath turns me off. So she must be Clean.
These three qualities (Attitude, Beauty & Cleanliness) brings out the three best qualities in me (Love, Money & Respect)

...In other words don't expect me to be nice to an ugly lady with bad manners and a bad odour grin

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Afam4eva(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY: if a woman treats herself with due respect, then a man will return the favor........ i (MBJ) believes that no woman (dating some guy) has any business doing his laundry etc unless she is married to him. how can a man treat you right if you dont even treat YOURSELF right? RESPECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES!!!!
Some men are just plain wicked. Whether you respect yourself or not, they'll still maltreat you. Ego play a part.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Sgtkoselupa: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2012
I believe the In-dwelling of the Holy Spirit and the adherence to God's instructed in the Bible concerning how to treat a woman, is one of the fundamental panachea to treating a woman right. Men, generally begin to misbehave when diminishing marginal utility sets in. Are men created to be polygamous in nature?

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by tunapawizzy: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
Good food, be positive towards his dreams and ambition and most importantly great sex
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by musulumi(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
Sex and Respect. Nothing more.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by bittyend(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
You earn respect, you don't demand - and women shouldn't expect a guy that feeds them and spends money on them - to respect them. If you carry yourself the right way, and use the 'woman power' the right way - guys will treat you right.

Play ya cards right - needy women would never be treated right! cool

3 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by ismokeweed1(f): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
Emmy9ite: quit finking like a child, can you imagine Dora behaving like a slut or saying words like 'fu.c.k you', 'bi.t.c.h'?

if she says it WILL HER TONGUE CATCH FIRE ?

smh
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by nosagold(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
Emmy9ite: quit finking like a child, you cannot compare the respect an educated woman earns from men and the society to an illiterate woman. Education enhances your way of finking,can you imagine Dora behaving like a slut or saying words like 'fu.c.k you', 'bi.t.c.h'?

Abeg mr soyinka take am easy, we re nt fighting in dz forum, somebody jez aired out his own opinion, see d way yu dey insult am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerks—Lady React, Says Girls No Get Private Part / I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) / Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.