Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! (5318 Views)

He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Kirinwa: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
It was my first time to see Seun Osewa founder of Nairaland.I think he's cute and given the fact he's enterprising and has a bright future and young. If he proposes marriage to you, will you marry him?Guys don't be jealous o and ladies no formings o.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Kirinwa: 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
Odunnu I see you!You might be lucky given the fact you are the first to arrive.Do you love him?
Stop blushing.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by onila(f): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
nop he banned me twice
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Kirinwa: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
onila: nop he banned me twice

Your mouth is speaking one thing,your heart is saying another.Formings 1! wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by onila(f): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
Kirinwa:

Your mouth is speaking one thing,your heart is saying another.Formings 1! wink

Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by cindyrella(f): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
*just passing*
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Kirinwa: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
cindyrella: *just passing*

* $top$ her.

Hi Lady. Your turn please! cheesy
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Kirinwa: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2012

Btw he wasn't the one that banned you.Probably one of his overzealous staffs.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Kirinwa: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2012

Btw he wasn't the one that banned you.Probably one of his overzealous staffs.Moreover when you marry him.You'll be the one to ban them nah. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Acidosis(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
Whats this thread all about?
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
I had wanted to comment till I realized I had nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by onila(f): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2012
Kirinwa:

Btw he wasn't the one that banned you.Probably one of his overzealous staffs.Moreover when you marry him.You'll be the one to ban them nah. cheesy

naa its him, banned by seun
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2012
Acidosis: Whats this thread all about?
If you ask me, I'd say its one of those threads that just don't make sense.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Flashaldrin(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
Nope, not every lady wants to marry an unsociable nerd that is holed up in a remote village, whether he has money or not.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
Acidosis: Whats this thread all about?
can someone please tell mr seun to change his profile picture both on nairaland and facebook? I don tire to see that pisure! undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by cindyrella(f): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
Kirinwa:

* $top$ her.

Hi Lady. Your turn please! cheesy
*Continues walking*
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
Flashaldrin: Nope, not every lady wants to marry an unsociable nerd that is holed up in a remote village, whether he has money or not.
I promise you will get a lifetime ban for this grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
@op, look at u, searching for ready-made.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by djeezy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
berem: can someone please tell mr seun to change his profile picture both on nairaland and facebook? I don tire to see that pisure! undecided
lmao!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by tpia1: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
ok, people have been calling him "young" since he started the forum in 2005 or 2006.

that's 6 or 7 years ago- does he have a magic potion which prevents him getting older?
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
tpia1: ok, people have been calling him "young" since he started the forum in 2005 or 2006.

that's 6 or 7 years ago- does he have a magic potion which prevents him getting older?
There you go.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Odunnu: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
He's not more than 30yrs. Thats young in my dico.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
chipmunkey: I promise you will get a lifetime ban for this grin
Na so dem dey ban person for here?
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
Girls sha... Dem go come dey abuse if we talk again... Majority of girls will scream ''yes'' if he say ''will u''... All dose values & delusions or illusions they'v been screaming on their threads will disappear sharp sharp. But the guy try sha.

I heard the last time they valued this site it was worth a billion naira... Cool money. Yeeee!!!!... I dey loyal to my job sha. God shower me o.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
berem: can someone please tell mr seun to change his profile picture both on nairaland and facebook? I don tire to see that pisure! undecided
And what stops you from telling him yourself? undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
tpia1: ok, people have been calling him "young" since he started the forum in 2005 or 2006.

I tire o! He keeps deceiving us with that picture of his! Maybe it was taken 10yrs ago sef. Abeg I need to see his current picture joor!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by slimyem: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
but seriously,of what romantic/intellectual importance is this thread?
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by tpia1: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2012
it has "marry" and "propose" in the title.

doesnt have to expressly say romance before people get the picture.

one assumes the "marry" and "propose" arent referring to mail order spouses.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
sexkillz:
And what stops you from telling him yourself? undecided
emi ke! Emi o le so fun o! Don't worry I will lead a protest of nairaland babes! That will make him to change it. grin
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
@sexkills thats the impression i have o! And it`s been going on for years.
sexkillz:
Na so dem dey ban person for here?
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by tpia1: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
He keeps deceiving us with that picture of his! Maybe it was taken 10yrs ago sef

are you minding him?

posting a 14 year old picture complete with lipgloss and mascara.

keep the girls at bay much?

how's that working out for him i wonder.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Kirinwa: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:
@op, look at u, searching for ready-made.

Am a guy o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Madness (picture): Who Can Tell Reasons Behind This Pose? / How To Really Deal With A Girl Who's Really Playing Hard To Get!! / Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? Newww

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.