Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,939 members, 7,799,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Prize Draw To Win Photobook Worth £400 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Prize Draw To Win Photobook Worth £400 (815 Views)

Arsenal Fans Praying For A Favourable UCL Draw (Hilarious Photo) / Translate This In Pidgin English... The Winner Gets A Prize! / Stand A Chance To Win 5 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prize Draw To Win Photobook Worth £400 by odiaseo(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2007
I've written an Oscar acceptance speech from a list of films nominated for an Oscar award a couple of years back
To enter the prize draw all you need to do is list all the films hidden in the speech. Entry is closing soon, enter now!

view the speech here
Re: Prize Draw To Win Photobook Worth £400 by Migines(m): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2007
Wat has dis got to do wit the jokes section? Unless, ofcourse ure joking.

Seun has to creat an "i miss road" section.
Re: Prize Draw To Win Photobook Worth £400 by tjtj1(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2007
Wtf? is that supposed to be a joke?
Re: Prize Draw To Win Photobook Worth £400 by ituen(m): 12:30am On Dec 31, 2007
Migines:

Seun has to creat an "i miss road" section.

U no go kill me miggy grin grin grin grin grin

Come to think of it, I tot we had moderators on this thread. This is the kinda stuff they shld be eliminating
Re: Prize Draw To Win Photobook Worth £400 by clemcykul(f): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2007
runs off to call murder~ rator grin

(1) (Reply)

Funny Commercials / Your Name Never Came Up / The Surrogate Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.