Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Need Help On My Webcam - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help On My Webcam (755 Views)

Pricing Info Needed: 2nd Hand Laptop With Webcam / I Need Help To Run My Webcam In My Dell Studio Xps 1640 On Windows 7 / New Hp Pavilion Tx1000 Notebookpc For Sale: Webcam, Remote Control: Price 140k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On My Webcam by oyewole27(m): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2012
Hi,Nairalanders,need help with my Webcam.Whenever i turn my Pc on the webcam light is always on and the i can not view anytin when i run the software on my Pc it will say it can not find the webcam.Need solution.thanks
Re: Need Help On My Webcam by abukhabbab: 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2012
get some1 to uninstall it for u,,,,,,, then reinstall a cyberlink software,,,,, make sure the webcam is also dived
Re: Need Help On My Webcam by oyewole27(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2012
Sir,Have done that but still its still the same.But can it be an hardware problem,got an Hint that the OS need to be changed and that with an upgrade version cos i use Vista,dat if Win 7 is installed and the webcam is driven it will run but my far is dat the vista came wit the PC when i bought it,but will take the bold step of doing dat,only that original software are very expensive.Thank you for the advise,hope to here from you.thanks
Re: Need Help On My Webcam by deribigbe(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2012
For a good Lasting Solution... Contact ADETWIN IT CONCEPT ENT. We are into all kinds of IT SUPPORT Tel: 07057140885/07082998588

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Have Problem Downloading Into My System / Invisible Sites That Track Users / New Deadly Virus In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.