Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Oils Can 'clean' Your Skin. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oils Can 'clean' Your Skin. (3583 Views)

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / Identifying Your Skin Type Using Tissue Test / What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oils Can 'clean' Your Skin. by PHARMTOKI(f): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
Do you know oils can clean your skin? Yes really. For those of you who consider a lot of facial cleansers out there too harsh, you may want to consider the Oil cleanse method (OCM). If your skin didn't need oils, it wouldn't produce them in the first place. This is why it is important not to totally strip the skin of aLl its oils by the use of harsh cleansers and soaps.Now its very simple. You need just two oils; extra virgin olive oil and castor seed oil. One of these oils will draw out the excess oils trapped in the pores while the other one will help carry the magnet oil into the pores. Now for oily skin mix:3tablespoons (tbsp) of castor oil to 7tbsp of olive oil.
For normal skin,mix 2tbsp of castor oil with 8 tbsp of olive oil
Dry skin: 1tbsp of castor oil with 9tbsp of olive oil. Now mix properly in a container and take a small quantity of the total mixture( like a half a tbsp) and keep the rest for the next time you cleanse. Now rub the oil between your palms and massage firmly into the face until it penetrates your pores( you will know when). Then take a warm facetowel and put it over your face. You will feel the pores on your face begin to open up. Do not massage. As the towel begins to cool,remove it, reheat and apply two more times to your face. Your face should now feel smooth and soft to the touch. Need any more help? BB:295b4041, 08133606510.Cheers
Re: Oils Can 'clean' Your Skin. by PHARMTOKI(f): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
Do this cleanse preferrably in the evenings so no need to cleanse the next day. Just wash and go. Also do this just twice a week.
Re: Oils Can 'clean' Your Skin. by lepasharon(f): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
can this get rid of skin impurities like eczema?
Re: Oils Can 'clean' Your Skin. by PHARMTOKI(f): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hello. Lepasharon. The oil cleanse is meant to help release dirt and oils that may be trapped within the pores in the skin. Since Eczema is not caused by trapped dirt, it will not relieve it. The best natural remedy for eczema is to keep the skin moisturized and use a gentle exfoliant to get rid of the flaky patches of skin. Also to even out skintone in cases where hyper or hypopigmentation occur. Cheers.
Re: Oils Can 'clean' Your Skin. by zayhal(f): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2012
Hi pharm. Toki. Nice job you're doing here. I've heard about Bio oil. Do you know about it? If yes, how good is it?
Re: Oils Can 'clean' Your Skin. by PHARMTOKI(f): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2012
Hello zayhal. Bio oil contains the active ingredient known as purcellin. This ingredient has bEen said to do many things include removing stretchmarks,scars etc. Personally it did nothing for me. If you are looking for an exotic cleansing oil, this isn't it I'm afraid. ChEers.
Re: Oils Can 'clean' Your Skin. by zayhal(f): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2012
Thanks for d reply. You know there's so much hype on bio oil. My niece uses it too and tells me it does wonders for her but I've not seen her for some time as we're in different states.
I sent you a bb Request.
Re: Oils Can 'clean' Your Skin. by XtremeBase(f): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
Pharm Toki do you stock castor oil, or do you know where one can get it? Thanks.
Re: Oils Can 'clean' Your Skin. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
*bookmarked*
Re: Oils Can 'clean' Your Skin. by Onegai(f): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2012
Bio-oil strangely has a lot of hype and does nothing. For pre-made cleansing oils, you can try Ole Henrikson and some spa brands like Dermatologica and Exuviance, but all are quite expensive. However a custom-blend of good olive oil+almond oil+lavender oil is great for oily skin

www.facebook.com/nory.mua
Re: Oils Can 'clean' Your Skin. by PHARMTOKI(f): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
Yes I stock castor oil as well as so many other luxurious oils for the skin so give me a call on 08133606510. Cheers.
Re: Oils Can 'clean' Your Skin. by ceej24: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
Can there oil tone the skin and where can i get castor oil?
Re: Oils Can 'clean' Your Skin. by PHARMTOKI(f): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
Toning means shrinking the pores on the skin to give the skin a smooth apperance. A lot of people mistake toning for skin lightening. That is not so. Yes the oil cleanse can tone the skin. Call me if you need any of the ingredients. 08133606510. Cheers
Re: Oils Can 'clean' Your Skin. by XtremeBase(f): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
PHARM.TOKI:
Yes I stock castor oil as well as so many other luxurious oils for the skin so give me a call on 08133606510. Cheers.

Oh great! Would give you a call tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Iam The most Handsome Guy In Nigeria (check My Pixs As Proof) / Aso Oke Outfits, Fascinators, Hats Available In Nigeria @ Www.needlesnthread.com / Best Simple Care For Your Underwear/clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.