Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,975 members, 7,803,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Am I A Devil? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Devil? (2614 Views)

February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
I met this girl two weeks after i resumed as a Law student in the school library and she as a medical student. I can't just sit there an be looking at this "China Doll" so i make the approach and she reciprocate.

We became friends,very close and care for each other that people began to think that we are Dating. But between us, we know that nothing as such exist.
She celebrated her 20th birthday some weeks back. I was invited as the only male friend, her best friend from childhood as the only female friend with her Dad, Mum, and her junior sister.

I never knew that she's a daughter of a former minister despite all the talk- talk, she never disclose this to me. Her Mum also pick interest in me when she learnt about my G.P. But all this does not interest me like her best friend in which i fall in love with at first sight.

My GUYs at hostel said the timing is not right But Banky "MY RIGHT HAND MAN" in the hostel said " I'm a devil" HE said i do not exhibit the trust in which my profession demands of me, and that i have "FORM A COVER" which make it difficult or restrict other guys from approaching her on campus.

But come Banky! do i told you that I'm dating her? do i ask her out? Are we not just friends on a mutual ground?

AM I REALLY A `DEVIL?
Re: Am I A Devil? by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
Ok, I get you: you're a bodyguard!
Next!!
Re: Am I A Devil? by itiswell1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
Restructure your story and grammar. Then repost
Re: Am I A Devil? by Eiregirl(f): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
I think so
Re: Am I A Devil? by Acidosis(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
No, you are not a Devil, but a Law student who need to face His studies.
Re: Am I A Devil? by Oluwadare: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
The career u choosed for urself require a maximum discipline and plethora of self control in wich u didn't display over there. Thus u re not a DEVIL yet rather acted like a jejune try to control urself and b4 u knw it u are on top of ur world.
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
De_ Law: But all this does not interest me like her best friend in which i fall in lust with at first sight.

Re: Am I A Devil? by sharpman1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
Sorry............did you say you are a law student? Don't they teach you how to write and speak properly?

1 Like

Re: Am I A Devil? by slimyem: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
what is the op on about?
Re: Am I A Devil? by bknight: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2012
Not a devil. In dating her friend will spell it out to whoever's been trying to be friends with her. She's d one who shldnt fuss abt u and her bestie. Btw, I believe errors r jst typos, right? undecided
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
De_ Law: I met this girl two weeks after i resumed as a Law student in the school library and she as a medical student. I can't just sit there an be looking at this "China Doll" so i make the approach and she reciprocate.

We became friends,very close and care for each other that people began to think that we are Dating. But between us, we know that nothing as such exist.
She celebrated her 20th birthday some weeks back. I was invited as the only male friend, her best friend from childhood as the only female friend with her Dad, Mum, and her junior sister.

I never knew that she's a daughter of a former minister despite all the talk- talk, she never disclose this to me. Her Mum also pick interest in me when she learnt about my G.P. But all this does not interest me like her best friend in which i fall in love with at first sight.

My GUYs at hostel said the timing is not right But Banky "MY RIGHT HAND MAN" in the hostel said " I'm a devil" HE said i do not exhibit the trust in which my profession demands of me, and that i have "FORM A COVER" which make it difficult or restrict other guys from approaching her on campus.

But come Banky! do i told you that I'm dating her? do i ask her out? Are we not just friends on a mutual ground?

AM I REALLY A `DEVIL?
eh so her papa na former minister? shocked guy if i be u i go marry dat babe one time.dis is ur chance of getting a taste of the national cake ooo grin
Re: Am I A Devil? by MMM2(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
Op

U re small or junior devil from boko haram state angry
Re: Am I A Devil? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
no, his incarnate.
just resumed in school n got ursef in messy affairs,is dt y u're school. guy get serious n improve ursef even in ur written engl
cheers
Re: Am I A Devil? by DAY12(m): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
Wat a rubbish!

NEXT angry
Re: Am I A Devil? by deshclones(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
Law student indeed...your written english sucks....
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
sanb: are you sure you are a law studentyour written english is nothing to write home about...

grin grin grin
Re: Am I A Devil? by freecocoa(f): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
Seriously OP i wonder how you'll defend a client with this your grammar.

I didn't even understand the head or tail of your story.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Devil? by uniqueren(f): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2012
are you sure you are a law student
cos if i see a jambite aspiring for law vomiting this grammar i won't wish the person luck o
eh i won't say u are a devil bt somebody who needs to seriously work on himself
Re: Am I A Devil? by Gudintent: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
freecocoa: Seriously OP i wonder how you'll defend a client with this your grammar.

I didn't even understand the head or tail of your story.

Neither do I undecided
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
sanb: are you sure you are a law studentyour written english is nothing to write home about...

No wonder the girl's momsie picked interest in him when she learnt about his G.P. grin

She must have been perplexed! grin

4 Likes

Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
Oluwadare: The career u choosed for urself require a maximum discipline and plethora of self control in wich u didn't display over there. Thus u re not a DEVIL yet rather acted like a jejune try to control urself and b4 u knw it u are on top of ur world.
WTF?!?
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
Oluwadare: The career u choosed for urself require a maximum discipline and plethora of self control in wich u didn't display over there. Thus u re not a DEVIL yet rather acted like a jejune try to control urself and b4 u knw it u are on top of ur world.

grin grin grin
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
Ask the Devil himself! undecided
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Am I A Devil? by deniyor: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
You are a disgraceful law student with a poor command of English. You embarrass me!
Re: Am I A Devil? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
Abeg house, please can someone please help me explain what the OP is saying?
Re: Am I A Devil? by freecocoa(f): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
Lmao @ comments. grin grin grin
Re: Am I A Devil? by intelligen(m): 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
Comon na..pls u guys shd take it easy on dis guy..afta all..english is an importd language...
Re: Am I A Devil? by freecocoa(f): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
Oh lawdy,goodness me! Guess you are one of the OP's learned colleagues, the only client the both of you will ever have is someone who doesn't know a thing about English language and is deaf as well grin grin grin
Re: Am I A Devil? by freecocoa(f): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
intelligen: Comon na..pls u guys shd take it easy on dis guy..afta all..english is an importd language...
And the course he claims to be studying isn't imported?
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
freecocoa: Oh lawdy,goodness me! Guess you are one the OP's learned colleague, the only client the both of you will ever have is someone who doesn't know a thing about English language and is deaf as well grin grin grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is Leaving Me........ Again / I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive / My Boyfriend Dumped Me For A Secondary School Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.