Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? (15341 Views)

What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Laitesmart(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
With Age comes maturity.
What was your reaction when you first saw your younger sister with a guy?
Did u feel like strangling the guy? Or u felt it was part of life?

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
cool
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
I wish I had a younger sister. Does anyone want to be my younger sister? grin

3 Likes

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Moesha22(f): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
ArQueBusieR: I wish I had a younger sister. Does anyone want to be my younger sister? grin
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
^Are you interested, Ms. Moesha? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by MMM2(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
I don't have undecided
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
if i see my younger sister with all those irresponsible boys wey dey sag their jeans for yansh na cutlass i go take pursue dem comot 4 house angry

4 Likes

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by wissezy: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
The first time i saw my twin sister with a guy. I was so annoyed, b/cos the dude happens to be a player. A bad one for that matter.

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by wissezy: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
Pd

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Gudintent: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
I dragged him to my garage and showed him my shotgun

Haven't seen him or any other guy since then

Hmm must ask sis undecided

5 Likes

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 25, 2012
lefulefu: if i see my younger sister with all those irresponsible boys wey dey sag their jeans for yansh na cutlass i go take pursue dem comot 4 house angry
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Acidosis(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2012
..wish I have one
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by cindyrella(f): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2012
ArQueBusieR: I wish I had a younger sister. Does anyone want to be my younger sister? grin
cheesy Yes!

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by AleciaM(f): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
:oGave her a dirty slap, saw her kissing a guy, she was just 12 then embarassed. Still don't know what made me slapped her, maybe the fact that she was kissing or that she was 12.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Orikinla(m): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
I monitored her to make sure she made a good choice.
I thank God for her life today in spite of the challenges of marriage.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Ehimax(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
Alecia.M:
:oGave her a dirty slap, saw her kissing a guy, she was just 12 then embarassed. Still don't know what made me slapped her, maybe the fact that she was kissing or that she was 12.
effect of all does latin american soap opera

3 Likes

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by otunbaneyo09(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
Men na war o but thank God. na d person wey she friend since 1995 and she come marry him for 2010

2 Likes

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by SamMilla1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
Whats my business
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Ehimax(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
I've never seen my younger sisters wit a guy but my dad caught her once wit a love note she replyed, i felt disappointed in her but i didnt hit her or the guy, just talked to her to stay clear of any emotional attachment and to focus on her studies that there is time 4 everything.

3 Likes

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by mhozzis(m): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2012
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Ehimax(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sam Milla: Whats my business
u must b irresponsible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Azumy(f): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
I must confess dat nt only ma younger sis but ma neigbourz who r stil vry young but had fast growth it pisses m off wen i see dis gud 4 nutin agbaya guyz sugarcoatin tongues 4 dis innocnt galz.i feel lyk pourin hot water on dem nd givin d galz d beatin of dre lyf dat if dey hear d cal of B b4 O dem go run! But seriously if dey r matured enof no qualms i take it normal cos i started one day 2 so dey gatz 2 start 2!

2 Likes

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by UyiIredia(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
I did nothing. She was of age (18) and it wasn't anything romantic.

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Clemzy16(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
Still waiting for that day..

2 Likes

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by 2rutalk1: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
I was totally confused and my conscience could not allow me do/say anything. the guy I saw her with was the elder brother to a babe I was having affairs with. Infact, I noticed a foul play because the whole thing was like vengeance shiah.

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by alienware(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2012
I unleashed my rotweilers afta i ordered him to leave my house and he directed a burning look at me. Come see run and shout dat day.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by 234GT(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
I throwway eye.

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ikekings(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
Never had a younger sister, so i don't know how it feels like......

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
i dont have a young sister but i know how it feels cause my ex girlfriend senoir brother threatened to break my head if i broke his sister heart
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Evans5050: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2012

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by crackhouse(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2012
I have only 2 younger sisters and both of them are grown up to know what they want. Sometimes i do hear the 2nd one discussing on phone with some guy{s} i assume to be her male friend{s} but i don't say anything cos i have not seen her with anyone before, but if i happen to see her anyday with any male friend, the only thing i will do is to give her some piece of advice cos she is grown to be in a relationship{after all my mum married before her present age}.

3 Likes

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by girlking(f): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
I don't have a younger sister per say, but my niece is like one to me, if I see her with a guy, haaa *breathing in* it would seem weirdishly funny to me cos she still seems like a little girl to me. but I will call her apart later and find out what is up with them and based on what she says advice her about boys and stuff like that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More / Why I Love Igbo Guys!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.