Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Expectations For Long Lasting God Kind Of Marriage And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expectations For Long Lasting God Kind Of Marriage And Relationships (983 Views)

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / Your Expectations For Valentine's Day / What Are The Expectations For A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expectations For Long Lasting God Kind Of Marriage And Relationships by write247ng(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
The things that you must know before going into the God kind of Christian marriage or relationships in order to have long lasting relationships.
For one to succeed in any relationship leading to marriage in the God kind of way for long lasting relationship, there are certain things that you must learn to do or keep away from that God will naturally bless your relationship or marriage because God has conditions for various blessings in our lives.

One of the things to know in order to have a long lasting relationship is that as a Christian, you are expected to avoid all act of pre-marital sex in your relationship with your partner. Never , you give in to the devils deception that you will need to have pre-marital sex to know how great your partner is.

This is a total lie from the pit of hell, in the world today, everyone was created without any school or university of sex or even some people due to our culture and environment, have never been given any sex education by their parents or teachers, hence everyone just grows up learning various kinds of things in career and business without learning much formally as it pertains to the act of sex or sexual education.

Hence this make people i.e young people to go into it by experiencing it doing it in the wrong time and ways. Sex was created by God for the marriage institution for the pleasure and enjoyment of couples in marriage and never outside marriage, as when it is done outside marriage is a deception from the pit of hell and for procreation in the world.

As a Christian youth, building a relationship leading to marriage, you must ask God for the grace to help you stay out of sexual immorality and make sure that you never put yourself in situations that exposes you to commit sexual immorality.

Also remember that God is more interested in your purpose for your creation before you think of getting married. It is when you have found your purpose that you are then ready for marriage. it is the purpose of your creation that will help bring your partner and sustains the marriage in the long run for long lasting marriage relationships.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Marriage Discussion With My 22 Year Old Girlfriend... / I’ll Have What He/she’s Having! / What Girls Want But They Won't Ask You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.