Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,836 members, 7,798,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Exam Questions For The Joke Section - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Exam Questions For The Joke Section (6451 Views)

Joke Section Football Fiesta (guys Vs Ladies) still ongoing (2-1) / Joke Section Offtopic Chat Thread / Joke Section 2009 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exam Questions For The Joke Section by CrazyMan(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
This is the Second semester Jokes section examination.

University of Nairaland, Faculty of Jokes etc, department of crazy jokes.

Exam venue, unknown. Time allowed 2hours.

Course code Joke102

Course title crazy jokes 2.

Instructions. Please read it carefuly.

1. Use eye pencil to shade for the section A.

2. You can confirm from your friends work if you're not sure of the answer.

3. All expos must be disposed after making use of it. Also if you must cheat, you must ensure that you cheat discreetly.

4. Handsets, ipods and other gadgets are allowed.

5.When spying, make sure you copy correctly so as to have a good grade in this course.

SECTIION A. OBJECTIVE answer all questions.

1. If Oluwaseun Osewa is the VC of Nairaland, and mukina is the DVC, who is the HOD of the jokes section? (A) bin gabgbo (B) Dani1luv (C) vicky (D) larride

2. When a jokes doesn't make sense, what do you call it? (A) a senseless joke (B) a stupid* joke (C) an annoying joke (D) a delusional joke.

3. When a newbie starts a senseless argument on the jokes section, what's the best thing to do to him? (A) argue with him back (B) block him from viewing this section (C) ignore him (D) show him love.

4. If Seun bans ten guys in the jokes section for insulting a girl. What possibly could be his main motive for doing that? (A) Jealousi (B) Jealousy (C) Jelosi (D) jeleousee

5. If bin gabgbo's toilet makes N500 profit every day, and he has 10 workers which he pays N100 wages per day how much money would bin gabgbo have left after paying his workers? (A) nothing (B) he go broke die (C) -N500 (D) +N500

6. What is the plural for garri? (A) garium (B) garriee (C) garried (D) none of the above

7. Can you marry someone from this section? (A) yes of course (B) hell no (C) can't tell for now (D) indifferent.

8. Who is the funniest person on this section .........................

9. Who do love most on this section ..................................

10. If you impregnate one of the girls in this section, what would you do? (A) ah me I would run o! (B) if she fine I go marry her (C) I would deny (D) I would face my responsibilities

Section B. Answer 4 questions only

1. If I spend 20 minutes to login my user name and password, and 40 minutes to load the jokes sections, and 2 hours to surf through cool jokes. If I spend 3hours online in other sections, calculate how long I spent oinline and give your answer in seconds.

2. If the distance from the home page to the jokes section is 10km, and the distance from the the jokes section to the religion section 45.725km how long would it take a member who decides to travel from the religion section to the home section through the jokes section.

3. If ode remo loads N5000 air time on his phone, and gives N357 to 8 girls, how much would he have left on his phone.

4. If Nairaland was founded in April 2005, and a member joins in December 2008. Calculate how many months the member missed from April 2005 to December 2008.

5. If you become a mod on the jokes section, write 5 possible ways you feel you can resolve the conflit on the jokes section.

Good luck. cool

1 Like

Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by kattie(f): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
Ok here are my answers
Number 1 b, no 2 d, no 3 d, 4 b, 5 c, 6 a cheesy 7, b, 8 lipsrsealed 9 lipsrsealed 10 lipsrsealed

Section b

I'm not good in calculation. cry embarassed
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by AK481(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
Lol....I go ansa the ansa soon.
But first...mods, front page pls
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by JojoArmani(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
Thumb up. Me likey.
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by 2cute(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
I love this. Lightned my mood. Thanks OP! God bless ya.
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by k2039: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
1. (B) Dani1luv

2. (A) a senseless joke

3. (C) ignore him

4. (B) Jealousy

5. (C) -N500

6.(D) none of the above

7.(D) indifferent.

8. bin gbagbo

9. indifferent

10.(D) I would face my responsibilities

1. 21600s
2. 45.725km

3. 2144 naira
4. 32 months

1 Like

Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by CrazyMan(m): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
You have 40 minutes more to round up cool
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by Acidosis(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
k2039:
1. (B) Dani1luv

2. (A) a senseless joke

3. (C) ignore him

4. (B) Jealousy

5. (C) -N500

6.(D) none of the above

7.(D) indifferent.

8. bin gbagbo

9. indifferent

1. 21600s
2. 45.725km

3. 2144 naira
4. 32 months

5. I will never become a mod.
**spying & copying**
Make I copy sharp sharp. . .

Vigilantee . . .sorry Invigilator°°°°°°°

I don finish oooo°°°°°°

4 Likes

Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by larride(m): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
k2039: 1. (B) Larride cheesy cheesy

2. (A) a senseless joke

3. (C) ignore him

4. (B) Jealousy

5. (C) -N500

6.(D) none of the above

7.(D) indifferent.

8. bin gbagbo

9. indifferent

1. 21600s
2. 45.725km

3. 2144 naira
4. 32 months

Omg shocked shocked shocked shey this photocopier wan fall my hand ni, erm invigilator, I don finish ooo *****submit my paper and dancing kukere***** cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by CrazyMan(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
Acidosis:
**spying & copying**
Make I copy sharp sharp. . .

Vigilantee . . .sorry Invigilator°°°°°°°

I don finish oooo°°°°°°
You did not use eye pencil to shade, so I would not collect your script. grin
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by CrazyMan(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
larride:
Omg shocked shocked shocked shey this photocopier wan fall my hand ni, erm invigilator, I don finish ooo *****submit my paper and dancing kukere***** cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
I would minus 20marks from you for dancing in the exam hall. grin
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by larride(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
CrazyMan:
I would minus 20marks from you for dancing in the exam hall. grin

But sir na outside I dey dance now angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry walks to a corner and starts singing **why me** embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by CrazyMan(m): 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
larride:
But sir na outside I dey dance now angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry walks to a corner and starts singing **why me** embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
*Chewing kolanut

Ok so you weren't dancing in the hall...I see. forgives him

...going through his script

You peformed very badly in this exam, make sure you come and see me in my office or else, you would fail grin
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by larride(m): 3:50am On Aug 25, 2012
***walks to his offcie, knock for like 35mins and no answer, barg into his office angrily angry angry angry angry angry but shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm I seeing things? invigilator bleeping vicky on top desk, mister man stop I must go 3 rounds ooo unless all of us go die for here****

********Fully ERECT************ cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by CrazyMan(m): 4:01am On Aug 25, 2012
adjusting my belt

Calm down young man, You know vicky failed my course. So she being a wise girl gave me what I wanted in order to have a distintion in my course.

So like I said earlier the price of success isn't cheap. adjust glassess you see, the country is bad so we have to fend for ourselves. Kindly pay the sume of .................. And I would give you and A and we forget about the incident of vicky. What say you? cool
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by CrazyMan(m): 4:18am On Aug 25, 2012
@all

You guys should be rounding up. You have 20minutes more.
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by marlet01(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
Mr crazyman I'm true come and collect my script
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by larride(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
CrazyMan: adjusting my belt

Calm down young man, You know vicky failed my course. So she being a wise girl gave me what I wanted in order to have a distintion in my course.

So like I said earlier the price of success isn't cheap. adjust glassess you see, the country is bad so we have to fend for ourselves. Kindly pay the sume of .................. And I would give you and A and we forget about the incident of vicky. What say you? cool

Are you okay at all? Make I pay you? Me wey don dey video una since, oya, I must go my 3 round unless I go report you to the authority, comot for road jor

***STILL ERECTS****** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hahahahalwkmh o...u guys r so funny
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
I wasn't prepared for the exams.... lemme go n read ma books. brb *leaves the exams hall with speed*
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by CrazyMan(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2012
larride:
Are you okay at all? Make I pay you? Me wey don dey video una since, oya, I must go my 3 round unless I go report you to the authority, comot for road jor
Ah so you were videoing me in my office shocked shocked

Alright give me the tape and you would have an A in my course wink

larride:
***STILL ERECTS****** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Keep that your small p r i c k one side cos I'm not sharing vicky with you. angry angry angry angry

PretiEbony: I wasn't prepared for the exams.... lemme go n read ma books. brb *leaves the exams hall with speed*
Hey young lady come back. If you leave this hall, I would give you an F in this course angry angry

But em....you're very beautiful I can still change my mind you know wink
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by Ajibel(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
i need to bring someone here to help me answer dese questions. them toughhhh grin grin grin kai embarassed embarassed

exam malpractice
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by Saifullah01: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sir, I have finished lamba 1, can u helep me finish the rest? I am not feeling fine.
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
CrazyMan:

Hey young lady come back. If you leave this hall, I would give you an F in this course angry angry

Are you sure??.?...
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by larride(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
CrazyMan:
Ah so you were videoing me in my office shocked shocked

Alright give me the tape and you would have an A in my course wink

Keep that your small p r i c k one side cos I'm not sharing vicky with you. angry angry angry angry

Are you high on some strong mary j? You wan bleep my angel (prettyebony) abi? Na kill I go kill you, if dem born u well, make u no give me and prettyebony A+, you know I got strong evidence, I fit finish your career, ediot invigilator angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
larride:

Are you high on some strong mary j? if dem born u well, make u no give me and prettyebony A+, you know I got strong evidence, I fit finish your career, ediot invigilator angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by ElosAgos(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
The 2hrs refreshes every time!!!

So, i will come back later
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by CrazyMan(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ajibel: i need to bring someone here to help me answer dese questions. them toughhhh grin grin grin kai embarassed embarassed

exam malpractice
Hmmmm student of nowadays angry angry angry

Can't you atleast attempt the questions angry

Saifullah01: Sir, I have finished lamba 1, can u helep me finish the rest? I am not feeling fine.
For telling your lecturer to answer a question for you during the examination, I here subtract 30 marks from you. You must bring evidence of your sickness before you would be considered angry grin

PretiEbony: Are you sure??.?...
Yes preety wink

larride:
Are you high on some strong mary j? You wan bleep my angel (prettyebony) abi? Na kill I go kill you, if dem born u well, make u no give me and prettyebony A+, you know I got strong evidence, I fit finish your career, ediot invigilator angry angry angry angry angry
For having the guts to talk to your lecturer in that manner, I presume you're a cultist therefor you're expelled from this university. angry angry angry
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by larride(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
You expel me and your career is over
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by CrazyMan(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2012
Elos Agos: The 2hrs refreshes every time!!!

So, i will come back later
No more unnecessary movement. So sit down where you are. angry grin
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2012
CrazyMan:

For having the guts to talk to your lecturer in that manner, I presume you're a cultist therefor you're expelled from this university. angry angry angry
hey! Mr man, jst sharrap and do wat he wants. Mind you, he can make you loose your career with that video tape
Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by larride(m): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2012
PretiEbony: hey! Mr man, jst sharrap and do wat he wants. Mind you, he can make you loose your career with that video tape

That's my Angel, I have missed you so much dearie, how are you? kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Smarter? / DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. / Dani On Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.