Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic (6432 Views)

The Christian Faith Is Based Upon Evidence / The New Testament Prophets Defined. / Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2012
Avicenna:

I'm sorry I don't know it. I followed one of his argument with Deepsight.

Ask him. He may remember.
Can you give me a few key points on what he was saying?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Avicenna: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2012
plaetton:
Energy ,in my view, energy transcends the physical. I
think our three dimensional physical reality can be
likened to just one channel or station in an infinite radio.
What we term 'spiritual' are just higher frequencies,
octaves or dimensions of the same energy.

plaetton:
Ok. First, there is no such thing as nothing. Energy is
the all-pervading essence, and is either active or in
potential. Active energy interacts with itself giving rise
simple particles that later morph into complex particles
and so on. energy and matter are interconvertible.
E=MC2
The hand of a conscious being is not required for this to
happen. Consciousness itself may likely be a by-product
of energy interactions and not the primordal cause.
Therefore, there is only one entity, substance or force
(whatever you want to call it), and that is pure energy.
Everything else emanates from the ceaseless
interactions of energy, including sentience and
consciouness and awareness.

Plaetton:
First, what do you mean by physical matter and energy.
My definition of energy is not restricted to physical
matter. Physical matter can be described as just one of
the many states(or frequencies) of energy.
For me, pure electromagnetic energy has the attributes
of self existence: It is intangile,immutable and all-
pervasive. We can also cal it god or whatever else we
like. The difference between us in this case is that you
think that god is conscious,sentient and purposeful,
whereas, I propose that all those are by-products of
energy intereactions.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2012
@Avicenna thanks i'll still snoop through his threads to see..
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by plaetton: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2012
Just digging up my previous posts relating to this topic.

Consciousness defines reality. An Altered state of consciousness produces an altered perception of reality.
The universe, is , ultimately, a projection of our consciousness.

We see how drugs can alter our reality by simply elevating or altering the vibrational rate of our consciousness(our brain waves).
Therefore, Reality does not exist without the consciousness that defines it.

This brings us a very important question- Can an individual consciousness survive the physical dematerialisation(death) of the body?

If yes, how does the surviving intangible consciousness percieve any reality?

If no,does't that mean that universe ceases to exist since that consciousness no longer exists to percieve it?
The implication is that universe is probably a holographic projection that consciousness uses as an interface between it and nothingness.
It would mean that universe does not really exist except for the 7 billions units of exiled consciousness that percieve it as real in this planet.

And this again brings me to another question.
Did consciousness exist prior to the formation of the universe, or, is consciousness a by-product of energy interactions within the universe?

Were we conscious before we were born or did we grow into consciousness as our foetal brain waves reached a critical threshold?

This has great implications for the idea of an aftelifer, for , if we grew into consciousness, then consciousness would not be expected to survive the destruction of the physical body.
In this case the notion of an afterlife quickly becomes a big dud.
Not so?

Where is N Nwankwo? I would love to see his opinions on this.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by plaetton: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
Scientists scoff at the idea of spiritual phenomena simply because there are no tools or parameters with which to objectively observe , measure and analyse such.

I still maintain that spirituality are simply higher physics ,which in time, we may see a convergence with material science.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by plaetton: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2012
If, like faith, spiritual concepts, ideals, experiences are coloured in ones cultural and religious ideals,prejudices,fears and needs, then it goes back to my original question: Does it have any value outside the head of an individual? Can it or has it ever been a tranformative agent in any society or for humanity?

As someone who has walked the spiritual path(my own verson of it),my interest in astronomy and physics have led me to the conclusion that what we term "spiritual" are simply higher physics,hyper-dimension physics.

Unfortunately,this higher physics(spirituality) has come to us from our early beginnings, garbed in confusing and conflicting philosophies and religions simply because of the manner in which they were bequetted to humanity eons ago.

Even when clothed with intimidating scientific names,The physical and spiritual actually converge at some point as we get into the areas quantum physics, super-conductivity,torsion fields, etc.

Therefore, in my mind, the erstwhile distinction between scientific knowledge and spiritual knowledge is being gradually blurred as we adavance, through scientific studies, in the knowledge of the basic mechanics of the universe.

Science, not spirituality, is the key to understanding the universe and our place in it.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by plaetton: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2012
@Deepsight: First of all, nothing can be expressed as a mathematical equation in the form of empty hypersets with functions which represent potentialities. This may not make much sense to non-mathematicians, but if you consider that mathematics is the true language of creation and that all matter can be defined or understood to express themselves via repeating mathematical constants.
Now regarding your crystal water phenomenom,it just confirms my own person theory that all is electromagnetic energy. water is just another medium through which energy can move.It is not surprising at all, that energy leaves an imprint on a medium, especially one that is denser than air.
If you agree with my much earlier theory that the brain is a super conductor, then it makes perfect sense for thoughts emanating from the brain to behave ,affect and imprint itself on a dense medium such as water.

That thoughts affect water is nothing new. it has been known for ages. I think it is just beginning to recieve scientific attention. i'm sure you are familar with what religious people call "Holy water". Holy water is water that has peculiar properties.It has long been shown that what is refered to as holy water is actually H3O, whereas ordianry water is H2O. So Holy water is ionized water. inonized by the addition of one hydrogen atom. Since hydrogen has only one electron,one hydrogen atom = one electron. therefore, if you bombard a water molecule with electrons, it is likely to capture one electron to become H3O, which would in turn, alter its molecular structure and its physical structural dynamics.

Since prayer or meditation is form of concentrated thought projection, one can, in theory, ionize or hydrogenize a glass or botle of water(super conductors have no physical bounderies).
Sound, verbal or musical ,on the other hand, are syncronized waves . again, that they affect a dense meduim such as water, should not be surprising.

But what has all this have to do with a belief in a creator? Again, all i see are just the ceaseless interactions of cause and effect.B[/b][b]
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by plaetton: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2012
The real questions are "what is man"? and what is god?
Is God is just a generic term we use to fill a gap in our knowledge about origin?

There are an estimated 20 billion Suns in our milky way galaxie, and there are an estimated 35 billion galaxies in the universe, and it speculated that there are many universes layered on top of each other in this 3-dimensional reality.

The important questions are whether all are the creation of one or the manisfestations of one.

I have always maintained that the simply ascribing all creation to the work of an unknowable generic god and then worshiping such is a sort of copout and derelection of our responsiblity as thinking beings to investigate and search for the mysteries of our existence.In searching, we have to be able to open our minds to all possiblities, including the idea that the universe might not have needed a creator in the manner that we assume.

We must continue to ask" what is god?", a conscious being or just energy? If at the root of every atomic particle,there is consciousness( as has been theorized by physicists), then we can say that all of existence is the manifestations of consciousness, rather than saying that god is consciousness.
If On the hand, we say or accept the notion that electromagnetic energy is at the root of all existence, then we can also say that all existetence are the manifestations of energy rather than saying that god is energy or that god created energy.

If there is only one consciousness or energy whose manifestations give rise to the universe or uiverses,then that one source is embedded 100% in all of existence. Therefore, there would be no need for a creator or to create since all there is and all there could be already is.
The idea of a creator, in my mind, is therefore null and void.

The problem with those who suscribe to this notion of a creator is that they seek, and in most cases, synthesize a being whom they can they can award the grand honour of fashioning the universe, and then, they tactfully evade the questions about the source and nature of such a being, usually by invoking such phrases as "self-created being", "uncaused cause" and other self-contradictory terms.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by plaetton: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
I believe in a singularity , that is , electromagnetic energy or god, as most would like call it,, and that the universe is just energy existing in differentiated formats or frquencies or octaves. It's hard to say whether energy is conscious in the way we define consciousness or whether is is just pulsating without any discernable purpose. I think it is safe to speculate that energy or god, as its original purpose, wishes to evolve. The ever changing dymanics of all things in the universe indicate a clear purpose towards evolution, from galaxies, stars, planets , down to organic life. In all ,we see the same repetitive paterns of change from simple to complex and then back to simple and back and forth.
Everythings sits on the same energy grid and therefore resonate with same. Therefore everything has a duality of opposites comprising of the substance itself and the energy resonating within it, both having opposite polarities.
All life forms, from the simplest to the most complex, have a dual nature.On this planet, human life seems to be the most advanced . As humans, we have our gross body with our five senses from which we discern the universe, and our light body or soul, which is just a purer form of energy with an opposite polarity to the body.

In ancient scriptures, our body is symbolised by 666(the mark of the beast) because , I am assuming, it is carbon-based . Carbon has 6 electron, 6 protons and 6 neutrons. On the other hand, the soul is symbolically represented in scripture by 144, 000, which I am assuming to reperesent the 144,000 petals of the main chakras. 144,000 may also represent the arc speed or frequency of light.According to vedic teachings, when all 144 ,000 petals are excited or stimulated, the individual becomes light or illumined.

Therefore, from my understanding, the human is both beast and light. Just as organic life forms evolve , so does the soul. The soul attaches itself to a body matching its frequency. During the life, if the body dominates the soul, the soul's frequency or voltage or octave is lowered and the soul descends to a lower frequency body after the expiration of the current body. If the soul dominates and overides the bodies desires for materialism, power and dominion, then the soul voltage or freqency increases to occupy a higher octave body in its next incarnation. The soul incarnates repeatedly with the ultimate aim of reaching a level of purity or frequency or octave whereby it is drawn back to the original source or grid and thereby loses its identity- as would happen to a drop of water when it unites with the ocean.

Therefore, the purpose of life is to aid the soul to evolve. The body is therfore an improvised vehicle for the manifestation and evolution of the soul.

Luckily for us , over the ages , many illumined individuals such as Zoroaster,Krishna, Buddha, Jesus , Mohammed and others not well recognised ,have tried to show us the simple path for the evolution of the soul. Jesus summerized it in the most simple words.
"Love thy neighbor as thy self" and "do unto others as you would like them to do onto you".

Although Jesus and Mohammed were and are still today betrayed by the monstrosities erected in their names, their core teachings are still very valid today.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by plaetton: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2012
Here is another proof that all is electromagnetic energy and all are affected by electromagnetic energy.

But is astrology real?

Lets engage in question and answer quiz and see what conclusions we can draw.

1.Q. Is the earth, the moon, the sun and the other planest and stars in motion relative to one another?
Ans. - Yes
2.Q. Are all these bodies exerting gravitational tug and pull at each other?
Ans.- Yes.
3. Q.Do the gravitational forces of the other bodies affect the earth, and by extension, everything on the earth, especially organic life?
Ans. Yes.
4. Q. For example, does the gravitational pull of the moon affect the ocean tides(water) ? If yes, does the moon affect the human body since human body is abt. 75% water?
5. Ans- Yes.
6. Q. Does the sun's radiation affect life on earth?
Ans- Big Yes
7. Q. Are there periodic (every 28 days) variations of the sun's electromagnetic radiation?
Ans-yes.
8. Q. Are these electromagnetic radiations modulated by the earht's magnetic shield, the moon's gravity and the gravitation pulls of all the moving heavely bodies?
Ans- Yes.
9. Q. With all the above, can we say that all the planetary bodies interact to give the earth different modulated doses of electromagnetic radiation every month?
Ans- Yes.

10. Q. Is it a fact that the sun's radiation directly acts on our pitituary glands and regulates the release of hormones in our bodies? and that hormones regulate fertility, moods and behaiour?
Ans- Yes
11. Q. Does electromagnetic radiation affect Embryonic cells and DNA?
Ans- Yes.
12. Q. Can a specific type of electromagnetic radiation leave permanent imprint or slight mutation of an embryionic DNA ?
Ans_Yes.
13. With all the above, would it be safe to say that, every month, the electromagnetic radiations hitting the earth leave their permantent imprints or mutations on embryionic cell DNA, and that these imprints probably cause certain DNA characteristics or dispositions on the newly formed embryo?
Ans- Most likely.

By conjecture, that strand of DNA would forever be subject to the influences of that peculiar blend of electromagnetic radiation that was present at its formation. Therefore people concieved and born on the same month tend to share very similar behavioral characteristics and influeneced by the same periodic radiations.

Reach your own conclusions.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by vislabraye(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2012
I've heard somethings here. God is ab electromagnetic force.
When Moses stretched his hands to divide the red sea, it was electromagnetic force that brought it to play.
When Jesus turned water to wine I'm sure he was generating electromagnetic force.
Raising Lazarus from the dead was also magnetic force. Most of you New agers what have you used ur EM energy for? Except to astral project and at the end of the day develop headache.

If prayers can make water Holy, then any sound can do the same.
Saying that Jesus C is an avatar is a big insult. He's God. All things were made by him.

1 Like

Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by plaetton: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2012
@Martian:
There was a time when science and religion were one and the same and the chief priest was also the chief scientist. In those days , scientific knowledge was couched in religious lore.
Over time , the two parted ways in what can be destcribed as a very nasty divorce.
Much of religious lore can still be found to be metaphors for scientific knowledge . I choose scientific rationalism because it can, now or in the future ,shed light on the many mysteries of existence, including souls, spirits, god, etc.

According to my own understanding, there is only one singularity , and that is Energy.
You can call it god or whatever suites you, buts its all energy. Everything is a manifestation of that energy. That energy pulsates and interacts with itself to create the different substances as well as all the various attributes of matter. So matter is energy and energy is matter. E=mc2
Energy manifests in different frequencies or octaves or phases, from the lowest crudeness or coarsness to the highest refinements. Every manifestation of energy have thresholds or boundaries of its own reality. Since all energy does is interect with itself, energy is constantly moving and changing from one boundary to another. The more refined the energy the easier and the more spaces it can move within.

Everything that exists has energy: manifest or latent. It is the ceaseless interaction of energy that leads to the differentiation of matter, the formation of organic matter and organic life.
what differentiates organic matter/life from non-organic matter is simply the concentration or the configuration of interacting energy.When this interraction reaches a certain , perhaps mathematic threshold, a new form of interactive and much more complex energy is formed. We call it consciousness. When consciousness continues the same manner of interactions,as it attracts more of its type from the universal energy grid, in time we get sentience and again over more time we, get self-awareness ,and finally, again at a ceratin mathematical or elecro-magnetic threshold, we draw a bigger chunk from the uniiversal energy grid and become living souls.

All these changes occur side by side and in synchronicity with physical evolution. in other words the body has to be synchronized to the type of high voltage energy unit that will animate it. Therefore, all living things , plant and animals have souls, they just have varying degrees of resonance or voltage or octaves.

It is assumed that humans , at least on this world, have the highest resonance or octave of energy. The seat or controling center of this energy is our brain. Our brain has been well adapted and well crafted by the forces of evolution to be the conduit between the boundaries of our physical reality and the universal energy grid that transcends what we know as space and time.
So our brain is tuned to recieve, transmit and intereact with cosmic energy wherever and whenever in the space time continuum.
For anology, consider the body as a block of ice, the spirit as drops of water that form when thw ice melts, the soul as the water vapor when the water evaporates to seek new space, and the mighty ocean as the universal energy grid from whence all water originates and to where all seek to return.

Energy cannot be destroyed but can only be converted from one form to another. So when the body expires , energy simply moves on to either merge with the original source and lose its identity , or, forms new configurations to continue its interactions. where the soul or energy goes probably would depend on how refined it is . the more refined would probably ascend to a higher octave or existence(heaven) and the less refined would probably descend to a lower octave or existence(hell).

Nothing ever dies. Life begets life. we eat dead plants and dead animals to nurish our bodies. We are simply tranfering the life force or energy from the dead plants or animals to add to our own energy resovoir, so to speak.
A piece of rock has no energy or life force to give you, thats why you dont eat rocks for dinner.

So my friends, the next time you find urself eating leg of chicken or goat or eating your salads, be sure to be thankful to the plants and animals that have willingly(or not) given their life force so that you may eat and live.
For those plants an animlas, its their cosmic mission fullfilled.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by plaetton: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
vislabraye: You talk so much about esoteric knowledge and mysticism. Your own knowledge is hidden. [b]Jesus Christ was simple. He didn't hide anything but he sought to reveal all things to us.
[/b]I'm sure you read the scriptures very well. Col2:8-14 warns against high sounding philosophies based on reprobate minds..(Paraphrase). Jesus is the wisdom of God and not all what you're saying.
If you astral travel, you're doing it through the help of demons.
I know you're searching for the Truth but you can't do that outside the teaching of Christ.

The bolded is not true. Jesus himself admitted that he would reveal the rtuths of the kingdom of heaven to his chosen disciples and leave masses with parables that they would not understand.
Have you not come across this in the bible?.

1 Like

Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2012
I am thrilled that I started this thread and watched great human mind share the thought evoking ideals of time. Plaetton, thanks for that great insight on latent truth that has eluded many because of lack of materials and/or lack of will to embrace the truth. Let me add that all that there is, is Spirit and spirit is electromagnetic energy. What is termed God is simply the totality of all spirit, scientifically, the totality of all the electromagnetic energy that there is. In essence, everything, humans, oceans, etc are all spirit manifestations. And the spirit of all, is what man calls God. We are part of the God paradox. This energy can not be created nor destroyed, but changes form, based on density and wavelength. We are gods. That sounds familiar.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by plaetton: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
^^^^^
Every religion has two layers, the inner esoteric layer for the elect priesthood, and the outer literal layer for the mass of unenlightened.
In Islam, Sufism is probably constitutes the esoteric core. In Judaism, The Kabbala constitute the esoteric core.
Christianity is bit wishy washy because it is an amalgam of Judaic, Roman and other philosophic traditions.
I do think however, that the Roman Catholic church , with many esoteric orders within the main body, are the true practitioners of what one might call mystical christianity.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by plaetton: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
Billyonaire: I am thrilled that I started this thread and watched great human mind share the thought evoking ideals of time. Plaetton, thanks for that great insight on latent truth that has eluded many because of lack of materials and/or lack of will to embrace the truth. Let me add that all that there is, is Spirit and spirit is electromagnetic energy. What is termed God is simply the totality of all spirit, scientifically, the totality of all the electromagnetic energy that there is. In essence, everything, humans, oceans, etc are all spirit manifestations. And the spirit of all, is what man calls God. We are part of the God paradox. This energy can not be created nor destroyed, but changes form, based on density and wavelength. We are gods. That sounds familiar.

Yes, my friend,The inner spirit rejoices in the face of truth.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2012
plaetton: ^^^^^
Every religion has two layers, the inner esoteric layer for the elect priesthood, and he outer literal layer for the mass of unenlightened.
In Islam, Sufism is probably constitutes the esoteric core. In Judaism, The Kabbala constitute the esoteric core.
Christianity is bit wishy washy because it is an amalgam of Judaic, Roman and other philosophic traditions.
I do think however, that the Roman Catholic church , with many esoteric orders within the main body, are the true practitioners of what one might call mystical christianity.
I am not religious, not at all. I am true seeker in the quest for truth. I have found myself in many churches, in many religions, many esoteric fraternities,and lectured by esoteric and spiritual masters, in dreams, visions and astral laboratory and I keep my mind open in my quest for wisdom. Astral Projection reshuffled my entire belief system and I realized that the human body is mechanical in activity but electromagnetic in nature. I can know what is true when I am exposed to it. All is Energy, that's the truth I know in my over almost 2 decades of search for truth. You may not know how far you have come with that knowledge that you put out here, for some of us that came from tough Christian background, it meant breaking lose from family tradition in Christianity in a solo ride to the world unknown.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
@avicenna,please sorry for the delay but these are the books you requested for:
1.Alchemy Rediscovered and Restored by A. Cockren [1941
2.Collectanea Chemica
ed. by A. E. Waite [1893]
3.Numbers, Their Occult Power and Mystic Virtues
by W. Wynn Westcott [1911]
4.The Philosophy of Natural Magic
by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa, Henry Morley and L.W. de Laurence [1913].
5.The Secret Teachings of All Ages
by Manley Palmer Hall [1928]
6.The Most Holy Trinosophia
by Comte de Saint-Germain and Manly Palmer Hall [1933]
7. Unveiled Mysteries
by Godfré Ray King, (pseud. Guy Warran Ballard) [1934]
8.The Real History of the Rosicrucians
by Arthur Edward Waite [1887]
9. With the Adepts: An Adventure Among the Rosicrucians
by Franz Hartmann [1910]
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
@mykmyers45,sorry for the delay,the name of the Hitler book that you requested for is:THE SPEAR OF DESTINY BY TREVOR RAVENSCROFT.

other titles you may be interested in our as follows:
2.Collectanea Chemica
7. Unveiled Mysteries
by Franz Hartmann [1910]
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
@plaetton,what you said about sufism and kabala are very true!!!
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by plaetton: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
Niflheim: @plaetton,what you said about sufism and kabala are very true!!!

Have you read Manly P. Hall's The Secret Teachings Of All Ages?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2012
@plaetton,i would also like to thank you for the 13 proofs of astrology,this is deep knowledge!!!......................concerning the era when religion and science were one,you are very correct because aleister crowley, the british magician who died in 1947, said that scientists are beginning to discover the silver lining surrounding the thick black cloud of magic!!!
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by plaetton: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
Niflheim: @plaetton,i would also like to thank you for the 13 proofs of astrology,this is deep knowledge!!!......................concerning the era when religion and science were one,you are very correct because aleister crowley, the british magician who died in 1947, said that scientists are beginning to discover the silver lining surrounding the thick black cloud of magic!!!

You are welcome.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
i have read 'the secret teachings of all ages' by manly p.hall,it is out of this world.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2012
Niflheim: @mykmyers45,sorry for the delay,the name of the Hitler book that you requested for is:THE SPEAR OF DESTINY BY TREVOR RAVENSCROFT.

other titles you may be interested in our as follows:
2.Collectanea Chemica
7. Unveiled Mysteries
by Franz Hartmann [1910]
Do you have pdf or know where i can find these books?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
Niflheim: @plaetton,i would also like to thank you for the 13 proofs of astrology,this is deep knowledge!!!......................concerning the era when religion and science were one,you are very correct because aleister crowley, the british magician who died in 1947, said that scientists are beginning to discover the silver lining surrounding the thick black cloud of magic!!!
I am very interested in astrology so kindly send me a copy: mkmyers45@gmail.com
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
@mkmyers45,all the books that i recommended to you can be gotten free of charge at sacred-texts.com.They also have books on freemasonry and astrology.you can read them online or you can print them out.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
Niflheim: @mkmyers45,all the books that i recommended to you can be gotten free of charge at sacred-texts.com.They also have books on freemasonry and astrology.you can read them online or you can print them out.
Seems a decent..will check it out on PC
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Rossikk(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
Billyonaire: I thought hard, and asked myself if to write this. Although it took me years to learn the truth, I feel I should share.

The concept of God is vast and only the enlightened dare to even think about this question. I will try to explain this, but I am not sure people here are psychically mature enough to receive it. What all religions call Holy Spirit is simply The Spirit and its a vast electromagnetic energy; the totality of all the forces that there is. You hear words, like animating force, life-giving force, audible life spring etc. It means the same thing, a human word of expressing these vast force that can not be described using the mind. Its vast energy frequencies permeates and animates all things. It kindles life in all matter and infused electromagnetic/animating energy kicks vibrations into matter and most of them come alive when the energy marries matter. The matter that doesn't have potential nucleotides that could sustain life vibrate in momentum with what science call mechanical energy. Now lets go back to God......The Spirit is a vast electromagnetic energy, just imagine billion times of the forces of gravity, intergalactic pulls etc; these are cosmic energies and the power that is generated is more of what can be nuclear energies or call it nucleonic fission. And the energy has dual polarity; The positive polarity called "good" and the negative polarity called "bad" in man's language. On top of the positive polarity is what is called "Arch Angels", and under this hierarchy good gods, spirits, angels, spiritual masters, soul guides, and other etc positive beings. And on the negative hierarchy is what is called "Satan" and under it, we have, daemons, lucifuges, evil spirits, and etc negative energy beings. Funny thing is, the head of each polarity is replaced in a "democratic" fashion and the title is assumed by the next being in command. The center of reception of the constant vibration of energies in man are the chakras and the mind of man. Bad flux of energies causes man to tilt to negative influences and the say you are satanic or evil. Good deeds are attributed to God....Indeed the truth is, Satan is the negative polarity of the Universal Force, ever creating, ever pulsating, call it Holy Spirit if you chose to. Faith is what religion calls the energy field within us that we can expand and psychically command and control in our favor. "Doubt me if you can, but try this hard doctrine and if it works, then you can teach others. Each time you have problems or difficulties that require solution whether the solution will come from spirits, or humans etc, SIMPLY PRAY IN YOUR NAME, I love Jesus but try this and see. Pray in your Name and put same faith and energies you put in the name of Jesus, just believe. Believe me, miracles will happen and you will be surprise. Bottom line is, Faith is NOT religious, it is in you, even native doctors know it. Pastors know it, those miracles are a result of your faith, whether in Jesus or God or in yourself. Faith is all you need. In bible terms, you were created in the imagine and likeness of God.

Fantastic. Simply fantastic. Everything you've written is the 100% truth.

'You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free' - Ancient Egyptian saying falsely credited to the bible.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
@rossikk,you are so correct!!!i also know that some of the words of king solomon in the book of proverbs are from 'the egyptian book of the dead'..........................he described 'wisdom' as a female(the goddess Isis) who lifted 7 pillars(the 7 scorpions who escorted her on her quest to find the corpse of Osiris).
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
Niflheim: @rossikk,you are so correct!!!i also know that some of the words of king solomon in the book of proverbs are from 'the egyptian book of the dead'..........................he described 'wisdom' as a female(the goddess Isis) who lifted 7 pillars(the 7 scorpions who escorted her on her quest to find the corpse of Osiris).
Where in the book of proverbs?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
@Niflhiem Thanks for the links but i must admit that i prefer hard cover reading but that site truly has rare religous texts..What do you know about Astral Projection and other forms of OBE's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anointed Prophet Emmanuel Adetunji Adeonigbagbe,Founder,Celica Church Of Christ / 7 Traits Of False Teachers / Helen Ukpabio Exposed Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.