Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic (6431 Views)

The Christian Faith Is Based Upon Evidence / The New Testament Prophets Defined. / Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2012
Niflheim: @mkmyers45,all the books that i recommended to you can be gotten free of charge at sacred-texts.com.They also have books on freemasonry and astrology.you can read them online or you can print them out.
Thanks for the site.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
@mkmyers45,the bible verse about wisdom and the seven pillars is at PROVERBS 9:1!!!
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2012
@Reyginus,that is not the only place to get free e-books on the occult online,another source is:WWW.KNOWLEDGEFILES.COM
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
@mkmyers45,i know very little on OBE'S and astral projection!!!
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2012
Niflheim: @mkmyers45,the bible verse about wisdom and the seven pillars is at PROVERBS 9:1!!!

Thanks...you're an atheist? What do you think of mysticism?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
Niflheim: @mkmyers45,i know very little on OBE'S and astral projection!!!

Can humans be subject to the will of the cosmos?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
@mkmyers45,to be honest with you i am nothing more than a 'freethinker',i am a kris angel enthusiast and i have read a bit on the topic!!!
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
concerning mysticism,you must have heard of 'edgar cayce' who healed a girl that had mental problems and you might have heard about 'silvia browne', who helps new york and los angeles police to find missing people!!!
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
Niflheim: @mkmyers45,to be honest with you i am nothing more than a 'freethinker',i am a kris angel enthusiast and i have read a bit on the topic!!!

can you explain?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
Niflheim: concerning mysticism,you must have heard of 'edgar cayce' who healed a girl that had mental problems and you might have heard about 'silvia browne', who helps new york and los angeles police to find missing people!!!

she is a fraud...
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Kay17: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mystical atheist. Hmmm
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2012
Mystical atheist?Lwkmd.explain.anyway, thank you for the 2nd site
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Kay17: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
Billyonaire: I am thrilled that I started this thread and watched great human mind share the thought evoking ideals of time. Plaetton, thanks for that great insight on latent truth that has eluded many because of lack of materials and/or lack of will to embrace the truth. Let me add that all that there is, is Spirit and spirit is electromagnetic energy. What is termed God is simply the totality of all spirit, scientifically, the totality of all the electromagnetic energy that there is. In essence, everything, humans, oceans, etc are all spirit manifestations. And the spirit of all, is what man calls God. We are part of the God paradox. This energy can not be created nor destroyed, but changes form, based on density and wavelength. We are gods. That sounds familiar.

I don't think so, cos you fail to consider the various and diverse definitions for "God" portrayed as almighty/most powerful force/being. Selecting electromagnetic energy amongst all others doesn't fit the description.

Also if electromagnetic energy is god, so also nuclear energy etc.

And Mysticism is not different from religion.

1 Like

Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2012
Why consider diverse definition. I do not attempt to "define" God, What I did was enlighten on what God is. And not "who" God is. The "who-ness" is the wrong perception. God is not humanoid in nature, so the "who-ness" of God is totally false. Nuclear energy, spirit etc are made up of the same building block called atom, and atomic particulates are all in the same in all MATTER and ENERGY. At its minutest elements, all atoms are energy based on the Eistein equation. All Matter and Energy in the Universes combined together is what God is. In essence we are all God-Particultes. We are gods, and children of the most high God.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2012
@billyonaire,what you are saying makes perfect sense because even in hospitals when a man's heart stops,they revive him with a bolt of electricity!!!
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2012
Billyonaire: Why consider diverse definition. I do not attempt to "define" God, What I did was enlighten on what God is. And not "who" God is. The "who-ness" is the wrong perception. God is not humanoid in nature, so the "who-ness" of God is totally false. Nuclear energy, spirit etc are made up of the same building block called atom, and atomic particulates are all in the same in all MATTER and ENERGY. At its minutest elements, all atoms are energy based on the Eistein equation. All Matter and Energy in the Universes combined together is what God is. In essence we are all God-Particultes. We are gods, and children of the most high God.
Are you refuting or compounding your earlier claim?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2012
Reyginus: Are you refuting or compounding your earlier claim?
No, I simply buffer on it. Trying to trash out the popular "who-ness" in God nomenclature
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2012
Billyonaire: No, I simply buffer on it. Trying to trash out the popular "who-ness" in God nomenclature
You cant buffer it and the original post will still be indifferent.You should refute it before buffering.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Kay17: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
@bill

So you decided to label energy and aggregate matter God? Is it conscious??
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
doubleDx: .
Like you enjoyed the thread?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 11, 2012
Reyginus: Like you enjoyed the thread?

Yes man, I enjoyed it!
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by greatgenius: 3:18am On Dec 11, 2012
Op you have truths in some of the things you said but also a lot of distortings.. keep going you will get there...

Advice... Stop calling some of the things you know as top secret this that... Knowledge should not be hoarded. Work with peoples free will..if it is their will to know and your will to tell then tell them. If its not your will for them to know then tell them so. But don't use the excuse of " it is a secret" bla bla bla..you infringe on their free will to know when you do that.. There are no secrets..only ignorance ...You also seem to be exhibiting some arrogance with your " truths" and " knowledge".. truth should not come with a price... To be a master like the Jesus's , the baba sai's, the Krishnas etc ,you have to learn to be the student.. You still have a lot to know and learn but at least you have started on your journey home..

1 Like

Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by plaetton: 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
Faith is indeed a form of electromagnetic energy.
It can be generated,amplified,manipulated and transfered.
That is one of the reasons it tends to be contagious and tends to lull one into states of mental bliss while at the same time bring out the beast in us.

That is also why a religion , especially the custodial religions, always needs more converts.
I have always wondered why god needs me more than I need him. But I have since realised that it was not about god needing me, it has always been about faith needing me, needing more people,to add to their energy grid, so to speak. To amplify it.

Faith is about aggregating individual egergies into one, and then put them usually in the hands of one or few for custody and careful manipulation.
Think about it, the more the faithful congregation, the more charismatic, more powerful, more magnetic and more superhuman the pastors, priests or imams grow.
A new convert only adds to to his power.
To maintain a constant flux or voltage of this collective energy, the individual is discouraged, usually by threats and promises, from questioning or exercising independent thought on matters of the faith, because such might lead him/her to weaken or break from the pack.

To maintain a constant flow of energy,carefully maintaining a herd mentality among the faithful is a very important prerequisite.

To illustrate this phenemenom, compare it to two football matches, where, in one stadium, there is only a handful of fans, and in the other stadium, the seats are oversold.
No matter how well the the teams in the first stadium played, a fan would come out it saying that it was a boring and unexciting game. The fans on the second stadium, no matter how awful the game itself, would come out with high adrenalines, all pumped up, glowing and very energetic. Do you ever wonder why fans get so involved in a game or rock concert, or why church attendees cry, jump up, dance crazily and even faint during charismatic church services, or why political rallies get so heated up and sometimes turn violent?. Electromagnetic energy is the answer.

Somewhere in the scriptures it says that" when two or more people are gathered in my name, I am with them", in other words, when two more people of similar mental disposition come together for a purpose, they create(aggregate) another entity or force, or energy.

Anyone who has ever been to a football stadium would agree that they wished the game would never end. This is due to the energy surge they experienced during the match. This is also similar to what people feel during a musical concert.

Do you very wonder why fans seem to spontaneously go crazy after a football match or concert. Most are unable to deal with the energy surge.
This same phenomena repeats itself in charismatic mega churches during crusades and revivals. Ofcourse, in this case, they call it holy ghost power or annointing. Same phenomena, different name.

The Nazi psychologists clearly understood this phenomena, the power of faith or aggregate energy. With the use of carefully chosen resonant words, a master orator like Hitler could easily whip a crowd of tens of thousands into a maddening frenzy.

Therefore, faith is nothing but electromagnetic energy. Those who are smart enough, ride and live large by simply aggregating and harnessing the energy of others.
Over time , the sheep get addicted to that energy and keep running to papa for more and more.

Why else do you think that poor people would willingly and eagerly give their last to Oyedepo, Oyaks and their ilks so that they live large, buys jet and live fantasy lives that the ordinary contributor cannot even dream of living on this earth?

2 Likes

Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by nairabacks(f): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
Niflheim: @avicenna,please sorry for the delay but these are the books you requested for:
1.Alchemy Rediscovered and Restored by A. Cockren [1941
2.Collectanea Chemica
ed. by A. E. Waite [1893]
3.Numbers, Their Occult Power and Mystic Virtues
by W. Wynn Westcott [1911]
4.The Philosophy of Natural Magic
by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa, Henry Morley and L.W. de Laurence [1913].
5.The Secret Teachings of All Ages
by Manley Palmer Hall [1928]
6.The Most Holy Trinosophia
by Comte de Saint-Germain and Manly Palmer Hall [1933]
7. Unveiled Mysteries
by Godfré Ray King, (pseud. Guy Warran Ballard) [1934]
8.The Real History of the Rosicrucians
by Arthur Edward Waite [1887]
9. With the Adepts: An Adventure Among the Rosicrucians
by Franz Hartmann [1910]

The authors above are well known masons and satanists.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by greatgenius: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
plaetton: Faith is indeed a form of electromagnetic energy.
It can be generated,amplified,manipulated and transfered.
That is one of the reasons it tends to be contagious and tends to lull one into states of mental bliss while at the same time bring out the beast in us.

That is also why a religion , especially the custodial religions, always needs more converts.
I have always wondered why god needs me more than I need him. But I have since realised that it was not about god needing me, it has always been about faith needing me, needing more people,to add to their energy grid, so to speak. To amplify it.

Faith is about aggregating individual egergies into one, and then put them usually in the hands of one or few for custody and careful manipulation.
Think about it, the more the faithful congregation, the more charismatic, more powerful, more magnetic and more superhuman the pastors, priests or imams grow.
A new convert only adds to to his power.
To maintain a constant flux or voltage of this collective energy, the individual is discouraged, usually by threats and promises, from questioning or exercising independent thought on matters of the faith, because such might lead him/her to weaken or break from the pack.

To maintain a constant flow of energy,carefully maintaining a herd mentality among the faithful is a very important prerequisite.

To illustrate this phenemenom, compare it to two football matches, where, in one stadium, there is only a handful of fans, and in the other stadium, the seats are oversold.
No matter how well the the teams in the first stadium played, a fan would come out it saying that it was a boring and unexciting game. The fans on the second stadium, no matter how awful the game itself, would come out with high adrenalines, all pumped up, glowing and very energetic. Do you ever wonder why fans get so involved in a game or rock concert, or why church attendees cry, jump up, dance crazily and even faint during charismatic church services, or why political rallies get so heated up and sometimes turn violent?. Electromagnetic energy is the answer.

Somewhere in the scriptures it says that" when two or more people are gathered in my name, I am with them", in other words, when two more people of similar mental disposition come together for a purpose, they create(aggregate) another entity or force, or energy.

Anyone who has ever been to a football stadium would agree that they wished the game would never end. This is due to the energy surge they experienced during the match. This is also similar to what people feel during a musical concert.

Do you very wonder why fans seem to spontaneously go crazy after a football match or concert. Most are unable to deal with the energy surge.
This same phenomena repeats itself in charismatic mega churches during crusades and revivals. Ofcourse, in this case, they call it holy ghost power or annointing. Same phenomena, different name.

The Nazi psychologists clearly understood this phenomena, the power of faith or aggregate energy. With the use of carefully chosen resonant words, a master orator like Hitler could easily whip a crowd of tens of thousands into a maddening frenzy.

Therefore, faith is nothing but electromagnetic energy. Those who are smart enough, ride and live large by simply aggregating and harnessing the energy of others.
Over time , the sheep get addicted to that energy and keep running to papa for more and more.

Why else do you think that poor people would willingly and eagerly give their last to Oyedepo, Oyaks and their ilks so that they live large, buys jet and live fantasy lives that the ordinary contributor cannot even dream of living on this earth?
good post..

everything is energy. everything in creation is made of electromagnetic energy vibrating at differnt frequencies. electromagnetic energy, chi energy, se.xual energy, life force energy, healing energy, holy spirit energy, reiki energy etc. they are all the same thing. when you know how to harness this energy you can do and accomplish all kinds of miraculous phenomena. All the masters that have walked this earth, the budhas, jesus krishna etc and ones still walking the earth harnessed this energy. this energy is available to all of us. the fact is we are all made of this energy.

all so called miraculous activities done by pastors, shamans, priests, etc uses this energy.. the energy is all around us, it is in us and it is everywhere..

thoughts are electromagnetic.it is creative. your beliefs are gathered from your thoughts and your emotions arises from your beliefs.
emotions are electromagnetic. In fact all e-motions are energy-in-motion. Faith is a form of e-motion. you could say faith is an electromagnetic energy in motion..
that's why when your belief or faith is strong you can do great things. the stronger the better. it is a very creative energy. "if you have but the faith of a mustard seed, you can move mountains"

2 Likes

Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by plaetton: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
^^^^
You are absolutely right.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by greatgenius: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
Billyonaire: .....As man is, God once was; As God is, man may be.....word of Lorenzo Snow but since you wanna know further truth, I will chip this in; There is something bigger than God. I wont go further than that on this....No one has permission to speak on this in this generation. Lets see what happens after 2088, if earth misses the asteroid collision...lol
there is no-thing bigger than God. God is all there is. there is nothing else.it is infinite. there is only one God. only one of us.

your understanding is flawed... i know what you are getting at and understnd what you wanted to say but to put it as "there is something bigger than God" implies there is something else other than God. That is far from the truth and shall never be the truth.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Niflheim:
I remember when I was in unilag and this grail message guy gave me a book on 'adolf hitler' about the cult he joined and the astrologers he had in his cabinet.It was a 200 page book but it felt as though I had just gone through 200 libraries of information.(knowledge radiating).During this period,anybody who shook hands with me always complained that my hand was hot(radiated knowledge becoming heat energy).Also i have trouble sleeping!!!

Pls what's the name of the book.
I would like to focus.

1 Like

Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
@donsimo,

"The Spear of Destiny" by Trevor Ravenscroft..........................

2 Likes

Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Kobojunkie: 1:02am On Mar 16, 2023
Joagbaje:
Only the bible can define faith

Hebrews 11:1
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.q

God kind of faith can only come by Gods word

Romans 10:17
So then] faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
First, contrary to what many may like to believe, Hebrews 11 vs 1 does not contain a definition of the word faith . Rather what the writer does in the context is attempts a figurative comparison of faith with the evidence/substance, the promises of God, that come as a result of ir. Faith itself is not defined in the context of that passage. For this reason, the word faith, in the context, is used in reference to efforts made by such a person as Abraham while pointing out the evidence/benefits that resulted from such effort. undecided

God Himself explained what the word faith means in Genesis 26 vs 5 when He pointed out that the reason why He made a promise to Abraham had to do with the fact that Abraham lived his life in submission and obedience of His, God's, teachings and commandments - Faith. God gave that as the one and the only reason why He made Abraham His friend. This offer we observe Jesus Christ makes with all those of His followers who will do as He says - John 15 vs 9 -14 — those who will submit to and obey His teachings and commandments in the Kingdom of God. So, there you have it. Faith refers to living one's life in continuous submission and obedience to God's commandments and teachings, and in our case, in Jesus Christ. This definition is observed as being used in the Old Testament as well as in the New Covenant by Jesus Christ Himself. undecided
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Joagbaje:
Only the bible can define faith

Hebrews 11:1
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.q

God kind of faith can only come by Gods word

Romans 10:17
So then] faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
In Romans 2, Paul also informs you that hearing does not guarantee you faith, so I hope you have become awake up to this fact at least. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anointed Prophet Emmanuel Adetunji Adeonigbagbe,Founder,Celica Church Of Christ / Helen Ukpabio Exposed Tb Joshua / 7 Traits Of False Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.