Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Countdown To UEFA Best Player In Europe: Iniesta, Messi Or C. Ronaldo! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Countdown To UEFA Best Player In Europe: Iniesta, Messi Or C. Ronaldo! (625 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 / Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 / Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To UEFA Best Player In Europe: Iniesta, Messi Or C. Ronaldo! by tomakint: 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
All is now set for the UEFA Best Player in Europe come August 30th in Monaco! The Inaugural edition of this award in 2011 formerly called the Ballon d’Or was won by Lionel Messi. For the 2012 edition, three nominees have been shortlisted namely; Andres Iniesta, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. It is expected that 53 journalists will decide the fate of the eventual winner come August 30th in Monaco when the draw for the Champions League Group Stage will be made. Who do you think will clinch this prestigious award? As for me my vote is with LIONEL MESSI!
Re: Countdown To UEFA Best Player In Europe: Iniesta, Messi Or C. Ronaldo! by ddippset(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
tomakint: All is now set for the UEFA Best Player in Europe come August 30th in Monaco! The Inaugural edition of this award in 2011 formerly called the Ballon d’Or was won by Lionel Messi. For the 2012 edition, three nominees have been shortlisted namely; Andres Iniesta, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. It is expected that 53 journalists will decide the fate of the eventual winner come August 30th in Monaco when the draw for the Champions League Group Stage will be made. Who do you think will clinch this prestigious award? As for me my vote is with LIONEL MESSI!
me too but iniesta has it. and its all good.

(1) (Reply)

Uefa Champions League Match Day1 / Photo : Adebayo Shud Learn 4rm Van Persie / Muorinho: Chelsea Lack Maturity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.