Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? (1092 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by Ubonight: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
How do i know if she's a goal-digger?
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by deniyor: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
How do we know if you have anything worth the time of a golddigger?
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by Gudintent: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
Depends

How many goals have you scored for supereagles

If none then she ain't after your goal

Now if you are talking about 'gold'

How much are you worth
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by ayobase(m): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
So u dont want her to be like Messi aight?
Always place the ball where she can always see it, and take ur time to observe what she does with it....she is a goal digger if she heads towards the goal-keeper!
Was I able to do justice to the question?
May the peace of Lord never depart from u!
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
Ubonight: How do i know if she's a goal-digger?
it's not goal-digger but gold-digger. Click 'modify' and correct it; it sucks
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by GboyegaD(m): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2012
If she loves to play or watch soccer grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 25, 2012
How long has she being digging goals and how many goals have you scored so far bros.?
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 25, 2012
Chei! Nairaland sha cheesy
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 25, 2012
ayobase: So u dont want her to be like Messi aight?
Always place the ball where she can always see it, and take ur time to observe what she does with it....she is a goal digger if she heads towards the goal-keeper!
Was I able to do justice to the question?
May the peace of Lord never depart from u!

Laff don tear my yansh grin
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by Sijo01(f): 4:24am On Aug 25, 2012

u wil kno if she's heldin towards d 18box.
goal-digger ko, goal scorer ni.
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by Ivynwa(f): 5:07am On Aug 25, 2012

When you see her digging up coal you will know that nah, nah nah she ain't no gold digger. grin grin tongue
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by bernfame(f): 5:58am On Aug 25, 2012
Oh thou land of naira...LOL.....make una no scatter my belle with laugh this morning oh
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by rodeo0070(m): 6:45am On Aug 25, 2012
***drinking lacasera***
Yee! I don cough lacasera...
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by samtoye(m): 7:11am On Aug 25, 2012
Nairalanders are wiiiiiicckkkeeeedddd !!! Laugh don scatter my baff up !!! Gentleman, good plan but bad implementation! It's "gold digger" not "goal digger"....actually a goal digger would be a nice partner !
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by cindyrella(f): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2012
If she does not shout "Goal" when watching a football match she sure is a goal digger! Run for ya life...... lmao!
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by roseybridge(f): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2012
Because she doesn't play football? tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by saalma(f): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2012

biko, what is a goal digger?
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by Adaeze003(f): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
Lol..
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by sdesert16(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
Lol! Who posted this? Which one is goal digger again?
Re: How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
LMAO!
When you'll be 'stabin' classes!

(1) (Reply)

Ever Happened To You? / My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i / Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.