Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Business Corpers Can Start With Just #10,000 And Stop Worrying About Money - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Business Corpers Can Start With Just #10,000 And Stop Worrying About Money (1793 Views)

Breaking News! NYSC 2015 Batch ‘B’ Prospective Corpers Can Now Check Senate List / How Corpers Can Be Safe During And After The Presidential Elections / Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Corpers Can Start With Just #10,000 And Stop Worrying About Money by walesbiz(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2012
A Home Based Importation Business can easily be started from a home-based office.
Beginning slowly at home will help you to keep the start-up costs relatively low.
And you won't need formal education.
The earning potential for the Home Based Importation Business can range from a few hundred Naira per month to many thousands Naira per week.
There are a number of insider secrets that you’ll need to know in order to successfully begin this enterprise.
And all you will need is...
A computer connected to internet (cafe can be used)
A valid address.
Re: Business Corpers Can Start With Just #10,000 And Stop Worrying About Money by osisey2010: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
So how do we go about it? Do we hafta buy ebooks again?
Re: Business Corpers Can Start With Just #10,000 And Stop Worrying About Money by Chigorkizz(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2012
If it's buying of e-books.hmm count me out.
Re: Business Corpers Can Start With Just #10,000 And Stop Worrying About Money by meerah25(f): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2012
Why are u so greedy?release it free. . .iam a corp member too,i know how things could be hard to corps out thr. .especially if d r relayn on NYSC allowances. . .ur Ebook is xpensive reduce it to N500 please. . .

I import thngs online myself from china,dubai,Indonesea i got them in my doorsteps in 7 days. . .
Re: Business Corpers Can Start With Just #10,000 And Stop Worrying About Money by Trulie(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2012
500 keh! Abeg releas them free else jah lo joor.
Re: Business Corpers Can Start With Just #10,000 And Stop Worrying About Money by iammodel(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
Guy post d level for free na. I knw say we all nid moni, bt i beg consider govt pikins wen d govt wan use suffer kill.
Re: Business Corpers Can Start With Just #10,000 And Stop Worrying About Money by oladayo042: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2012
This thread is another example of a business corpers can start with less than #10,000 and stop worrying about money.

Start selling E-Books!

Requirements:
A computer with internet access and Adobe PDF reader.

I know you'll thank me later.
Re: Business Corpers Can Start With Just #10,000 And Stop Worrying About Money by emmanuel4fire: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
Guy abeg release the thing for us nah. You know say he no easy to get job for naija . At least if you release am for us man pikin go take wak before he get some job at hand.

(1) (Reply)

/ NYSC: Ondo State Coordinator Inspects Renovation At Ikare Akoko Camp [photos] / I Missed Clearance Today .is The Clearance A One Day Affair ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.