Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Should Religion Be A Barrier For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Religion Be A Barrier For Love? (1596 Views)

Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? / Should Tribe Be A Barrier For Marriage? / Should Religion Interfere In Love And Romance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Religion Be A Barrier For Love? by Tunbolity(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2012
Oshahaprpepappaprraraprlearr
Re: Should Religion Be A Barrier For Love? by uboma(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2012
how do u want nairalanders to help u? Shod we coerce ur gf to convert to a muslim for u? U know thats impossible. Everyone has a choice and u need to learn to respect individual choices. The earlier u detach urself emotionally frm ur gf and see her just as a bed mate(i wonder y she will sleep with u and say she cant marry u coz u r a muslim), the better u stand to avoid heartbreak in the future coz of the religious difference. I wil advice u to narrow ur search for a wife to be among ladies of ur faith. They are everywhere.
Re: Should Religion Be A Barrier For Love? by Ybutterfly: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2012
^^^^^^^^^NOOOT REAAAALY^^^^^^^^^
Re: Should Religion Be A Barrier For Love? by Nastyclown: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
uboma: how do u want nairalanders to help u? Shod we coerce ur gf to convert to a muslim for u? U know thats impossible. Everyone has a choice and u need to learn to respect individual choices. The earlier u detach urself emotionally frm ur gf and see her just as a bed mate(i wonder y she will sleep with u and say she cant marry u coz u r a muslim), the better u stand to avoid heartbreak in the future coz of the religious difference. I wil advice u to narrow ur search for a wife to be among ladies of ur faith. They are everywhere.

well said.
I wonder why peeps enjoy twisting up their lives, OP is still a student and thinking about marriage SMH undecided
Re: Should Religion Be A Barrier For Love? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
Not for those who believe love is must powerful thing in the planet
May be for some others

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Girls Like Insecticide? / Have You Ever Dated Someone That Is 100 Percent Perfect? / Top Eight Ways To Keep Us Man Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.