Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Confused! Pls Hlp! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused! Pls Hlp! (2781 Views)

Criously Confused.. Pls Advice / Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice / I Am Confused Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused! Pls Hlp! by Jubal01: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2012
We met onlyn n 1 tin led 2 d oda n we startd datin. She told me abt ha bf dat is an SSS n am unemployd graduat. She alwys profeses ha lv 4me in so many dif ways. She nw got a decent work 4me whch i avnt aceptd yet cos u knw women n dia wahala. Wen sumtn mistakingly hapens, de stat rantin abt al de did 4u. Whch is wat am afraid of. Pls wat do i do?undecided
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Amya(f): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2012
What you do is to stop being a fool and take up the job offer.
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by uboma(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2012
@ op, i understand ur fears. But did u promise to marry her? If u did, then it will be dicey to go ahead and accept her job offer, when deep inside u have second doubts abt marrying her.
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Amya(f): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2012
Jubal01: She told me abt ha bf dat is an SSS
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by tashanja(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
Are you qualified for the Job? If yes, then all she did was get you the initial connection, subsequently there after everything will be due your own hard work and you would have earned it.

Take the job while you still can, preferably expressing your reservations before hand, after-all beggars can't be choosers - unless of course deep down you know that you don't have real feelings for her, then you'd be guilty of opportunism and taking advantage of her her.
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Nastyclown: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
NO! don't take the job, remain jobless its much more fun cheesy

1 Like

Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Jubal01: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2012
Amya: What you do is to stop being a fool and take up the job offer.
I tink ur d 1 bn a fool here. Is it a crime 2 seek 4 counsel? slowpoke!
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Jubal01: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2012
uboma: @ op, i understand ur fears. But did u promise to marry her? If u did, then it will be dicey to go ahead and accept her job offer, when deep inside u have second doubts abt marrying her.
Tnx 4 ur advice. I avnt 4maly promisd ha mariage. Bt we do 'joke' atimes abt d numba of chldrn we'l av. She sed dia is no any strings attachd. Bt stil. . .
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Jubal01: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2012
tashanja: Are you qualified for the Job? If yes, then all she did was get you the initial connection, subsequently there after everything will be due your own hard work and you would have earned it.

Take the job while you still can, preferably expressing your reservations before hand, after-all beggars can't be choosers - unless of course deep down you know that you don't have real feelings for her, then you'd be guilty of opportunism and taking advantage of her her.
Am vry qualified. Its a management job, nd am a management graduate. I tink u av a point dia. Bt u c, dia is d naija facto whr even if i leta on 'earn' dia trust, she myt use ha influence 2 scuttle it. It hapns. D bst dnt alwys get d bst.
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2012
Nasty-clown:
NO! don't take the job, remain jobless its much more fun cheesy

I second this motion cheesy
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Emmy9ite(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
The there dey dull yourself,grab the job and forget what she will say later. Would she be ur boss?
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by tashanja(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2012
Jubal01:
Am vry qualified. Its a management job, nd am a management graduate. I tink u av a point dia. Bt u c, dia is d naija facto whr even if i leta on 'earn' dia trust, she myt use ha influence 2 scuttle it. It hapns. D bst dnt alwys get d bst.

Is she that influential and vindictive? My friend, if you allow fear and pessimism hold you down, you'd never get anywhere.

Even if you should still hold such reservation; rather than sitting on your arse fretting over what may or may not happen in the distant future, why not start planning to be one step ahead e.g. take the job and use it as a stepping stone while looking for similar or even better one.

Meanwhile, remaining jobless would put you in increasingly lesser position to even holding on to your current let alone securing another relationship - should this one fail. Talking about Nigerian factor, well ask yourself how many typical 9ja babes would stay and remain faithful to a broke arsed bf/hubby.

Grab the opportunity while it still last, as there is no dishonesty or shame in doing so.
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2012
@op take de job offer jare my ex gf got me admission in my skul without paying kobo but dat did nt stop me 4rm dumping her ass when she start cheating behind my bk. I tink u dnt no how many piple dat want 2 be in ur shoe in dis case may be u just graduate and never stay 4 house like 2 yrs or more still unemployed then nobody go tell 2 grab de offer without looking bk
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Jubal01: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2012
Ucheosefoh: @op take de job offer jare my ex gf got me admission in my skul without paying kobo but dat did nt stop me 4rm dumping her ass when she start cheating behind my bk. I tink u dnt no how many piple dat want 2 be in ur shoe in dis case may be u just graduate and never stay 4 house like 2 yrs or more still unemployed then nobody go tell 2 grab de offer without looking bk
I tink ur bn honest. Dis is jst my 2nd yr of bn jobles. Tnx.
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Jubal01: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2012
tashanja:

Is she that influential and vindictive? My friend, if you allow fear and pessimism hold you down, you'd never get anywhere.

Even if you should still hold such reservation; rather than sitting on your arse fretting over what may or may not happen in the distant future, why not start planning to be one step ahead e.g. take the job and use it as a stepping stone while looking for similar or even better one.

Meanwhile, remaining jobless would put you in increasingly lesser position to even holding on to your current let alone securing another relationship - should this one fail. Talking about Nigerian factor, well ask yourself how many typical 9ja babes would stay and remain faithful to a broke arsed bf/hubby.

Grab the opportunity while it still last, as there is no dishonesty or shame in doing so.

Yes. Vry, vry influential. Its 1 of ha dad's chain of hotels in yola. De want me 2 manage it 4 dem.
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by uboma(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2012
Jubal01:
Yes. Vry, vry influential. Its 1 of ha dad's chain of hotels in yola. De want me 2 manage it 4 dem.
@ op, pls do not accept the job offer unles u will marry her lateron. Getting a job may take a while but it wil eventually come. All the best to u
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
To me, the OP sound lazy and un-serious. The girl has offered to get you a job but you will rather stay home and remain jobless because of the lame excuse that you are confused.
Mscheeeeeeew
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Jubal01: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2012
Mynd_44: To me, the OP sound lazy and un-serious. The girl has offered to get you a job but you will rather stay home and remain jobless because of the lame excuse that you are confused.
Mscheeeeeeew
Am nt suprisd at ur coment. I knw shallow minded ppl lyk u exists out dia. Pls nxt tym wen reasonable ppl r talkn, learn 2 shut d Bleep up or u'l b coerced 2 do so. slowpoke.
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Mynd44: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
These feeble attempt to get my attention aint working dude. Step up or go take classes
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by uboma(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
Jubal01:
son, frm the above u pointed out that u r very qualified for the job. But if the job is for to manage the father's hotel, then i tell u that u are least qualified for that role. U can't manage a hotel when u hv no yrs of experience doing same or something similar. So u see, they wil b doing u a big favour if u accept the job offer. But what happens when u decide to ditch her? U will quickly be shown the way out of the hotel. Son, there is pride and a sense of accomplishment when u struggle on ur own and get something doing no matter how small.
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by HarryPotter1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
@op from my conclusion,u r nt only confused but emotionally unstable.since she gve u the job,its nw left for u to gve her conditions so that she wont go wako n start talkin abt wat she had don for u.but jst let her knw that there should be no strings attached,so that u will be on a safe side wen wahala go start. cool wink
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Jubal01: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2012
Harry Potter: @op from my conclusion,u r nt only confused but emotionally unstable.since she gve u the job,its nw left for u to gve her conditions so that she wont go wako n start talkin abt wat she had don for u.but jst let her knw that there should be no strings attached,so that u will be on a safe side wen wahala go start. cool wink
Tnx 4 dis candid advis. Infact, am jst cumin out frm d dad's ofis. Am glad d man is vry flexible. Lyk he knew al my fears. He jst told me dat we shud do our bst 2 mek our relatnshp wrk. BUT INCASE WE ENCOUNTA ANY IRRECONCILABLE DIF, d security of my job wil b determind by my credibility n dedicatn 2 d wrk. Dat is d ground on whch we al agreed.
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by tashanja(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
^^^^Good even so, you should sleep with one eye opened and have a plan B ready to spring into action - should the need arise. I believe you have been given more than enough advice now to make up your mind, good luck (not Jonathan grin)
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Jubal01: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
tashanja: ^^^^Good even so, you should sleep with one eye opened and have a plan B ready to spring into action - should the need arise. I believe you have been given more than enough advice now to make up your mind, good luck (not Jonathan grin)
good luck (not Jonathan
lol. Yeah. U guys av rili hlpd me a gr8 deal. Was abt askn if it was jonathan u were wishn me. Bt tank God.
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Wi3ter(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
Jubal01:

Which kind of management graduate writes like this ? Like someone who lost some of his fingers. Management in what ? Bus conductorology ?
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Jubal01: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
Wi3ter:

Which kind of management graduate writes like this ? Like someone who lost some of his fingers. Management in what ? Bus conductorology ?
I dnt blame u. I blame dat dirty agbero dat impregnatd ur useles ashawo mum 2 gv birth 2 a bastard lyk u. I run an NGO whr i specialy manage bastards lyk u. Frm al indicatns, ur fuly qualified. I'l lyk 2 knw d slump u live in, so i can go pick u up n gv u a new lease of lyf. Idiot. Fool! U beta tame ur tongue or sumbdy els wil do dat 4u.
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by uboma(m): 6:53am On Aug 28, 2012
Jubal01:
I dnt blame u. I blame dat dirty agbero dat impregnatd ur useles ashawo mum 2 gv birth 2 a bastard lyk u. I run an NGO whr i specialy manage bastards lyk u. Frm al indicatns, ur fuly qualified. I'l lyk 2 knw d slump u live in, so i can go pick u up n gv u a new lease of lyf. Idiot. Fool! U beta tame ur tongue or sumbdy els wil do dat 4u.
very harsh of u to post the above. Y resort to insulting his mum? Do u guys have a personal beef?
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by MMM2(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2012
Op

I hope d job is not 2 service her punny daily undecided
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Jubal01: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2012
uboma:
very harsh of u to post the above. Y resort to insulting his mum? Do u guys have a personal beef?
@Uboma. Am vry sori i did dis. Bt hw cud av said i had management degree in 'bus conductorology'? Its so barbaric. I dnt av anytn wit anybdy. He jst pissed me off. My apologies.
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by uboma(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2012
Jubal01:
@Uboma. Am vry sori i did dis. Bt hw cud av said i had management degree in 'bus conductorology'? Its so barbaric. I dnt av anytn wit anybdy. He jst pissed me off. My apologies.
its ok bro. All da best to u
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by laberry101(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2012
Hey man
I know you are really confused but that's your pride talking there man, everyone says grab the job, that don't mean they too don't have any sense of pride, but they're just getting smart about this, so what if she got you the job, so what?

if she rants about getting you the job? She did actually get you the job, but don't forget one thing... Its your job not hers, when people wanna ask the question, it's like hows your job, did u go to work? No one will be like did you go to her work? You have the chance to start something here, a job that could have you meet more folks,And get paid and I think that's good so don't pass that up bcox a chick hooked you up!

Please take these advices serious, there's always a plan B , but let. The A start off, and boy you have got to be very smart doing her and pleasing the DAD, while running the hotel man.

Ok lemme ask you something, if a chick hooks you up with your future wife, would you pass her up too just bcox a chick hooked you up? No man, you wouldn't .

So get right and do yourself a Favour, take the job, everyone can't be wrong man, or right at the same time, while at the job, get planning for the worst, and have those experience years counting.

Have Fun Buddy.
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Mynd44: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
The poster above me has got sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Life / Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? / I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.