Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! (5173 Views)

The Type Of Black Guys Women Like [PHOTO} / 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by doctor(m): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2006
Men, do you have trouble meeting women? Do they cross the street at the mere sight of you? Askmen.com has conducted a survey and come up with the 8 Types of Guys Women Avoid:

1. The Needy Man:
He’s overly emotional and shares all his feelings right away.

2. The Predictable Man:
He follows rules and never wants to do anything differently.

3. The Arrogant Man:
Has a huge ego, is condescending & rude.

4. The Boorish Man:
Doesn't try to hide the fact that he's checking out other women.

5. The Cheap Man:
Invites a woman to dinner and then suggests they go Dutch.

6. The Arguer:
Makes a woman feel like she's in debate class rather than on a date.

7. The Self-Righteous Man:
Very judgmental of others.

8. The Misogynist:
Makes no secret of his bitterness toward women.
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by whitelexi(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2006
Wierd though but women should definitely avoid me cos it seems a very all round description grin grin grin
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by Zahymaka(m): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2006
Me too -- I have the added distiinction of being horribly ugly.
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by Seun(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2006
1 Type Of Woman Men Avoid:
- Emotional women.
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by Zahymaka(m): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2006
Emotional -- as in cryers who use tears to bend a man's will. cry cry cry
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by whitelexi(m): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2006
God! I hate cryers
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by Thagodfada(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2006
@Doctor, if women avoid all these men, what do you want the women to do, date themselves

Every guy on planet earth has some kind of issue and if you think you don't THAT IS AN ISSUE RIGHT THERE (self righteous).

So ladies, please go with the ones you can deal with. grin grin cool grin grin
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by doctor(m): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2006
@Thagodfada, This is not an issue of SELF RIGHTEOUS but what my woman told me when she was leavin me, i mean "break up'. She said all these i  have so i have to share these with guys like me because i think all men has these in common. I think it is only God can help us.

"BEWARE OF EMOTIONAL WOMEN"
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2006
thank heavens i aint emotional!!!!!
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by doctor(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2006
Rhodalyn:

thank heavens i aint emotional!!!!!

How would a woman know whether she is emotional or not?
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by whitelexi(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2006
When she meets her knight in shinning armour and he doesnt want her undecided
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by raphy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2006
hi y'all1
that is very nize doctor some guys are like that as for the types of girls guys avoid is d ones wit to0 much makeup it can ruin there beauty, some girls go for guys who have money very wel
when he is broke they fled cry they live him alone to suffer that is not good cry am not saying they should go for poor guys i mean money doest make a person a person lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by curiousNja(f): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2006
God, I can't stand men that are like all those mentioned. 

angry

All of 1-6 Then they keep wondering why they are still single.
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by Seun(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2006
1 Type Of Woman Men Avoid:
- Emotional women.

That was a joke. All women are emotional. I'm trying to suggest that a woman avoiding the kind of men listed in the first post is probably avoiding all men!
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by whitelexi(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2006
Some women are over-emotional, they cry at every single thing u say nice or bad, they make u avoid them cos u know its always gonna be tears, I cant stand those
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by ono(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2006
Seun:

That was a joke. All women are emotional. I'm trying to suggest that a woman avoiding the kind of men listed in the first post is probably avoiding all men!

For once, Seun, I can say we at least agree on one thing, so far. All men posses one or more of these attributes listed by the doctor. So, how in the world will the women cope, when they avoid[b] all [/b] the men?

Doctor, come to our rescue.
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by Rhodalyn(f): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2006
whitelexi:

When she meets her knight in shinning armour and he doesnt want her undecided
God!, so U mean women who are emotional have no idea aba it? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by curiousNja(f): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2006
It will be up to the individual women to decide on which traits they are willing to deal with. For example, I can deal with #1, can't deal with #3 or #6. I don't think anyone can avoid all those traits.
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by Zahymaka(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2006
I've been called a misogynist before.
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by dominobaby(f): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2006
N wat does dat mean Zahy?
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by Zahymaka(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2006
Someone who hates women -- of course I'm not one.
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by haywhy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2006
I only want to tell all guys in da house to take the issue of avoiding EMOTIONAL ladies serious because they always seem good, you pitty them alot but they are very dangerous. "PLS DON'T DIG UR GRAVES UR SELF"
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by glamrocka(f): 2:54am On Apr 15, 2006
Hi guys

Can i add one to your list doctor? smiley

I would say avoid a short man. Why? Cause they feel the world owes them a favor,bad tempered, egotistic with complexes coming our of their ears. tongue tongue

Sorry short men out there cool
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:56am On Apr 15, 2006
im laughing ma @$$ off cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by haywhy(m): 3:03am On Apr 15, 2006
[/quote][quote author=glamrocka link=topic=10285.msg293186#msg293186 date=1145066097]
Hi guys

Can i add one to your list doctor? smiley

I would say avoid a short man. Why? Cause they feel the world owes them a favor,bad tempered, egotistic with complexes coming our of their ears. tongue tongue

Sorry short men out there cool

Why now?
Ha ha ha, you do not even try to dress it a little, just throwing such bombs to the guys.
Philosophy & psychology has proven that most short huma beings are agocentric be it male or female.
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by curiousNja(f): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2006
I would have to agree with you, Glamrocka! They are unbelievably short tempered.
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by curiousNja(f): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2006
How about men who lie? Yeah, The Dishonest Man- They should be on the list too.
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by ayonzi(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2006
Well dont have much to say because it's already said by ladies themselves;"If a lady should avoid a guy with any of the traits,it's then immenent that she wants to die single for all beings have a vice and one of these might be seen in each guy".[i][/i]But whoever wrote the real thing as in "8 types of guys women avoid" must have got it all wrong,if it's true then all ladies would date their immaginative guys,guys that are perfect and to be frank,i dont think they exist. smiley
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by glamrocka(f): 1:53am On Apr 17, 2006
@haywhy smiley
aww sorry oh, about the bombs i mean, but you agree sha. Rhodalyn is laughing her proverbial off she know what i mean.

@curiousNja you sound like you have experienced some tongue , dont they become tedious after a while? lol
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by curiousNja(f): 5:45am On Apr 17, 2006
I surely have. You can tell, right? And yes, I am in the tired phase. I could make my own list of 8, but dont want to put some ppl on the spot. So I will leave that alone for now. lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by babymine(f): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2006
Well, I'm kinda surprised a man is telling women the kind of men to avoid. Anyway its all good. smiley
Re: 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! by haywhy(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2006
@gamroca
Hope u also agree with me that thesame thing goes out to all the short yadies,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only / 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? / A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.