Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! (59909 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / 12 Signs You Are Falling In Love / 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by simdam500(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
Many people confuse love with infatuation but these two feelings are very different. Here are some important signs you need to watch out for if you want to find out whether or not you are in love.

1. If you love somebody, you will always want to be in his company. You will alter allyour plans to spend time with that person.
2. You will be overwhelmed because of the feeling called love. You may even lose your appetite.
3. You will always be cheerful. You will forgive people easily. Nothing will upset you.
4. You will become kinder and more polite towards others.
5. You will be conscious of your looks. You will do everything to look your bestfor that person. The mirror becomes your best friend when you are falling in love.
6. You will be extremely conscious in the presence ofthe person you love. You willavoid making silly comments or jokes which could make you look like a fool.
7. If you are in love, you willnotice that your heart suddenly starts racing whenever you come across the person you love. Increased heartbeat may result in sudden sweating and you may even have sweaty palms.
8. You will think about that person at least once before going to sleep at night. You will smile while thinking of that person.
9. You will be very nervousin front of that person. Love can make you feel weak in the knees and having wobbly legs in the presence of that person.
10. That person is on your mind throughout the day. You will start building castlesin the air and imagining things while thinking about the person you love.
11. You will remember eachand everything that person speaks. You will remember the color of his clothes and shoes. You will remember that person’s every move.
12. You will start gazing at that person too much. You won’t do it consciously.
13. If you are in love with someone, you will wait for that person’s call, text or e-mail. You will jump with joyeven if that person picks up your call and says “I am occupied right now. I’ll give you a call in an hour.”
14. Rains will make you sad or extremely happy. You will sit by the window gazing at the rain and thinking about that person.
15. You will start loving romantic songs all over again. They will become yourlife! You will listen to one song several times a day.
16. Love makes you want tosmell great. You will find a great fragrance for yourself to get the attention of the one you love.
17. Love brings along moodswings. You will be happy this minute and sad the nextminute.
18. If you accidently touch the person you love, you willstart trembling. You may get goose bumps as well.
19. You will want to be clicked with the person you love. You will find reasons toclick photographs when you are with that person. You willkeep a photograph of you two in your closet.
20. You will smile without any reason at any time, whether you are sitting alone or with others. People will see these changes in you and they may tease you saying, “You are in love.”
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by Phartymah112(f): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2012
If you really love someone,when you buy suya,u'll watch d person eating the meat while you eat the onions....lolz

3 Likes

Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by YoboTerry(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2012
simdam500: Many people confuse love with infatuation but these two feelings are very different. Here are some important signs you need to watch out for if you want to find out whether or not you are in love.

1. If you love somebody, you will always want to be in his company. You will alter allyour plans to spend time with that person.
2. You will be overwhelmed because of the feeling called love. You may even lose your appetite.
3. You will always be cheerful. You will forgive people easily. Nothing will upset you.
4. You will become kinder and more polite towards others.
5. You will be conscious of your looks. You will do everything to look your bestfor that person. The mirror becomes your best friend when you are falling in love.
6. You will be extremely conscious in the presence ofthe person you love. You willavoid making silly comments or jokes which could make you look like a fool.
7. If you are in love, you willnotice that your heart suddenly starts racing whenever you come across the person you love. Increased heartbeat may result in sudden sweating and you may even have sweaty palms.
8. You will think about that person at least once before going to sleep at night. You will smile while thinking of that person.
9. You will be very nervousin front of that person. Love can make you feel weak in the knees and having wobbly legs in the presence of that person.
10. That person is on your mind throughout the day. You will start building castlesin the air and imagining things while thinking about the person you love.
11. You will remember eachand everything that person speaks. You will remember the color of his clothes and shoes. You will remember that person’s every move.
12. You will start gazing at that person too much. You won’t do it consciously.
13. If you are in love with someone, you will wait for that person’s call, text or e-mail. You will jump with joyeven if that person picks up your call and says “I am occupied right now. I’ll give you a call in an hour.”
14. Rains will make you sad or extremely happy. You will sit by the window gazing at the rain and thinking about that person.
15. You will start loving romantic songs all over again. They will become yourlife! You will listen to one song several times a day.
16. Love makes you want tosmell great. You will find a great fragrance for yourself to get the attention of the one you love.
17. Love brings along moodswings. You will be happy this minute and sad the nextminute.
18. If you accidently touch the person you love, you willstart trembling. You may get goose bumps as well.
19. You will want to be clicked with the person you love. You will find reasons toclick photographs when you are with that person. You willkeep a photograph of you two in your closet.
20. You will smile without any reason at any time, whether you are sitting alone or with others. People will see these changes in you and they may tease you saying, “You are in love.”
9ice 1
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by freecocoa(f): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
Lmao @ forgiving people easily,always cheerful and not getting upset because you are in love. grin
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
Interesting
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by Chyvy(f): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
@OP,

Very very true.
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by Chyvy(f): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
@OP,

So very true cool
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by Flashaldrin(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2012
Yobo Terry: 9ice 1
you be mumu. Must you quote the op?

2 Likes

Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
Those are the 20 major symptoms for malaria

7 Likes

Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by xpensivethony: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2012
Wat about giving the person ur jacket while the cold is killing you,..abi dat one no follow?
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by Hassan11: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
@ Op kudos to u. But these signs are not signs of love but infatuation.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by Vansnickers: 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2012
Phartymah112: If you really love someone,when you buy suya,u'll watch d person eating the meat while you eat the onions....lolz

LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by AdeniyiA(m): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
- u would not want to offend ur beloved,bt doing everytin possbl to pls him/her. (how i wish we all could love God- who gave all, d same way)
lust,love,infatuation,obsession,addiction etc, for God, are açceptabl

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by olayiwolaaims: 12:03am On Aug 26, 2012
Hmmm.....................Signs of Love/falling in Love..Lol......
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by DukeNija(m): 12:23am On Aug 26, 2012
Good post. Op please I need a thread on 'Why You Find It Difficult to Fall In Love'. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by YoboTerry(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
Flashaldrin:
you be mumu. Must you quote the op?
u na hediot. e concern u? u no go mind ur biz fool.
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by Gudintent: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2012
Una be fool: Those are the 20 major symptoms for malaria

Death!
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
Absolute rubbish. All these do not sound like love to me, they are more like symptoms of lust.
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by Mynd44: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2012
Where do these people get this crap?
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 27, 2012
I hate lists.
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:47am On Aug 27, 2012
Una be fool: Those are the 20 major symptoms for malaria

My man u go kill person with laughter now.
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:53am On Aug 27, 2012
With the sort of replies I am reading here I conclude love is not a common thing among our youths now.

The only love we know now is THE LOVE OF MONEY.

Not bad though
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by cynthio: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2012
Well, I've never fallen in love. But I sure do know that no 6 wouldn't apply to me when it eventually happens. Hmm...when do I get 2 fall in love o! Abi na which kind life me I come sef? I tire fa.
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by kuphid(f): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2012
Maybe I don't know much about love...I thought love is supposed to make one feel free around the partner? Why do you need to try so hard not to make silly comments, be conscious so you won't look like a fool? Hehe! I have a problem with no 6, it doesn't seem like love to me.

My opinion though
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by Mynd44: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: With the sort of replies I am reading here I conclude love is not a common thing among our youths now.

The only love we know now is THE LOVE OF MONEY.

Not bad though
Bla bla bla
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by zcoreman(m): 5:25am On Jun 05, 2013
I wanna know which re-tard posted this Wobbly legs with a drained-blood feeling happen when we are nervous (OK, we get nervous when the person we love appears before us, but it's not exclusive to that). The rest are mostly signs of mere lust or infatuation. Looking the best, etc etc. In REAL love, looks don't matter. What a piece of shit.
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by Holadokun(m): 6:50am On Jun 05, 2013
Hassan11: @ Op kudos to u. But these signs are not signs of love but infatuation.
correct. they are sign of lust
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by Mynd44: 7:00am On Jun 05, 2013
tpacalipse: Absolute rubbish. All these do not sound like love to me, they are more like symptoms of lust.
Lol
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2013
The first point says:

If u love someone, u will alwys love to be with the person. YOU WILL ALTER ALL YOUR PLANS TO BE WITH THEM!

This OP is jes crazy! Is there any other way to die wretched? Alter ko, adjust ni.

Even if i had a meeting to defend my contract?
My girl won't even allow u go stupid jes cos u biliv u wanna show one overhype of emotion called 'love'. A fake entity for dt matter!

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by mysticgal(f): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2013
When beings are sleeping you are counting ceiling or when the lover is talking to the lovee,the lovee would be drawing the map of africa with the toes,just 4 lav.
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by justiade4uu(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2013
LOVE IS REALLY, REALLY BLIND... Anyway. get going. Sick and Tired of 'Dinner and Movie' Dates? Try This... Begin your dream relationship with a highly eligible Anastasia woman who’s sure to give you a refreshing new take on dating. Click Here To Find Out http://9nl.it/104s/ shocked
Re: 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! by Nosyke(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2013
Op, you forgot to mention, taking the person out with your last card and watching the person eat while you chat with him/her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.